Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
09-27-2020, 08:05 PM,
RE: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
Cynthia is the finder, in my opinion. She stole my solution, recovered the chest, and now can't say or do anything that would let anyone know because then I would have some words for her.

But hey, that's just my crazy opinion. I was in contact with her a week before the chest was discovered. She had searched the area several times before as she herself documented.
09-27-2020, 10:03 PM,
Photo  RE: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
(09-27-2020, 08:05 PM)total1ty Wrote: Cynthia is the finder, in my opinion. She stole my solution, recovered the chest, and now can't say or do anything that would let anyone know because then I would have some words for her.

But hey, that's just my crazy opinion. I was in contact with her a week before the chest was discovered. She had searched the area several times before as she herself documented.

What would REALLY suck, if she has it, is that she'd likely have it NOT by way of a solve, but by way of schmoozing...
09-28-2020, 04:44 AM,
(09-27-2020, 10:03 PM)LeadSolver Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 08:05 PM)total1ty Wrote: Cynthia is the finder, in my opinion. She stole my solution, recovered the chest, and now can't say or do anything that would let anyone know because then I would have some words for her.

What would REALLY suck, if she has it, is that she'd likely have it NOT by way of a solve, but by way of schmoozing...

If that is the case...that she got it that way and I lean that it's going to end up in the Cody museum and she some how got something else from him for being his confidant...I don't blame her for that...I blame Forrest for not running a fair game.

I've never understood all the people who want to overlook him calling himself a rake and saying the little girls dad called him a fraud. It's like everyone still wants to put him on a pedestal and not believe his own words.
© Stephanie
09-28-2020, 04:44 AM,
If there was a finder from fenns circle it would probably be Cynthia. She was always sniffing around forrests place considering she wanted to do that video series about taos or whatever. Also the cringy TP video. She couldn't stay away, even during an fing pandemic lol
Criiinge
09-28-2020, 05:14 AM,
(09-28-2020, 04:44 AM)EmbroideredChaos Wrote: If there was a finder from fenns circle it would probably be Cynthia. She was always sniffing around forrests place considering she wanted to do that video series about taos or whatever. Also the cringy TP video. She couldn't stay away, even during an fing pandemic lol
Criiinge

Agree...but then up and moves shortly before he's going to announce the "find" and he "dies"....and mentions "surprises with an S in 2020".

I wonder what her friends would think if they knew she has been fibbing to them or maybe not fibbing...but knowing the real story and letting them go on to believe there really was a legit game going on with a "finder" that wasn't Forrest.....

I hope someone can beak the case open and come up with some solid proof as to what is what with all this. I have an idea...we start a gofundme that can be used for a private investigator who can dig deep into this and that....like the Medium finder letter post....and other things to find the truth...who would be in? I'd donate to that.
© Stephanie
09-28-2020, 06:24 AM,
I wonder if the fenn family just threw the finder under the bus or if they unwittingly did themselves. They posted to a site that requires self identification to post. Theyre one curious judge away from a subpoena. There might not be a need for a PI after that mistake. Why would forrest do all of this if its just needless chaos after pandoras box was found? He couldn't have intended to make such a mess could he?
I'm glad I didn't find it but disappointed the ending is such crap. Will the lawsuits ever end?
09-28-2020, 06:28 AM,
I understand if Forrest had the treasure retrieved... in fact, I’m sure he did. I don’t like the idea of him giving the chest to another searcher- regardless of how close they were to him. That reeks...
I only got 11 minutes in to the Amy Seeks video- I think it’s like 3 hours long?...the first 11 minutes seemed to me like Cynthia and Dal we’re attempting to add validity to the Finder’s letter.
Including where Cynthia said Forrest told her IN AUGUST..about a note in the chest instructing the finder to bring the chest to him.
Helps to corroborate the Finder’s story and shows that she at least, has information that nobody else had. Why wait until immediately after the Finder’s letter is published to THEN tell us that? Why?
09-28-2020, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 06:59 AM by EmbroideredChaos.)
(09-28-2020, 06:28 AM)MarinaMein Wrote: I understand if Forrest had the treasure retrieved... in fact, I’m sure he did. I don’t like the idea of him giving the chest to another searcher- regardless of how close they were to him. That reeks...
I only got 11 minutes in to the Amy Seeks video- I think it’s like 3 hours long?...the first 11 minutes seemed to me like Cynthia and Dal we’re attempting to add validity to the Finder’s letter.
Including where Cynthia said Forrest told her IN AUGUST..about a note in the chest instructing the finder to bring the chest to him.
Helps to corroborate the Finder’s story and shows that she at least, has information that nobody else had. Why wait until immediately after the Finder’s letter is published to THEN tell us that? Why?

I hope he did have have it retrieved. The more I think about it the less optimistic I am for a finder getting out of this ahead. Unless hopefully he paid the finder for the chest or a service fee for finding it, made them sign an NDA to zip it and now the last leg of the chase is in motion. Whatever that could be. I think it was you
@crazyfamily who told me once to bring it back to him and walk away if I ever found it. You were entirely correct.
I cant get over how crappy this end has been. Just another turd to throw onto the crap pile that is 2020 I guess.

So why is that one paragraph highlighted now in green? Also they repeat you will see 2x too close to each other. Feels like a threat more than a glimmer of hope
09-28-2020, 07:05 AM,
(09-28-2020, 06:28 AM)MarinaMein Wrote: I understand if Forrest had the treasure retrieved... in fact, I’m sure he did. I don’t like the idea of him giving the chest to another searcher- regardless of how close they were to him. That reeks...

The plot thickens. Seems to me that Forrest was right....the person who finds it(or some how benefited) can't stop talking. I'm curious to hear more and more about what Cynthia has to say. Now that Forrest is gone...I wonder how much Cynthia could make on telling the real story that she knows in a documentary. If I were kpro...I'd ask her to team up and turn the boring documentary into a show stopper Tiger King documentary.
© Stephanie
09-28-2020, 07:05 AM,
(09-28-2020, 06:47 AM)EmbroideredChaos Wrote:

I hope he did have have it retrieved. The more I think about it the less optimistic I am for a finder getting out of this ahead. Unless hopefully he paid the finder for the chest or a service fee for finding it, made them sign an NDA to zip it and now the last leg of the chase is in motion. Whatever that could be. I think it was you
@crazyfamily who told me once to bring it back to him and walk away if I ever found it. You were entirely correct.
I cant get over how crappy this end has been. Just another turd to throw onto the crap pile that is 2020 I guess.

So why is that one paragraph highlighted now in green? Also they repeat you will see 2x too close to each other. Feels like a threat more than a glimmer of hope

Which paragraph?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,070 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Will Forrest or dal or Cynthia be deposed? admin 34 3,692 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Letter sent to Forrest... danthetireman 11 3,425 06-28-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: kaotkbliss
  comment about 200 'er shared by Cynthia Chris Yates 5 1,606 12-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Happy Birthday Cynthia RockyRoad 6 2,547 12-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Northern Star
  9-Letter Key Word bucky48 29 23,754 07-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Last Post: hawkeye