Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
09-28-2020, 07:19 AM,
Photo  RE: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
(09-28-2020, 07:05 AM)MarinaMein Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 06:47 AM)EmbroideredChaos Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 06:28 AM)MarinaMein Wrote: I understand if Forrest had the treasure retrieved... in fact, I’m sure he did. I don’t like the idea of him giving the chest to another searcher- regardless of how close they were to him. That reeks...
I only got 11 minutes in to the Amy Seeks video- I think it’s like 3 hours long?...the first 11 minutes seemed to me like Cynthia and Dal we’re attempting to add validity to the Finder’s letter.
Including where Cynthia said Forrest told her IN AUGUST..about a note in the chest instructing the finder to bring the chest to him.
Helps to corroborate the Finder’s story and shows that she at least, has information that nobody else had. Why wait until immediately after the Finder’s letter is published to THEN tell us that? Why?

I hope he did have have it retrieved. The more I think about it the less optimistic I am for a finder getting out of this ahead. Unless hopefully he paid the finder for the chest or a service fee for finding it, made them sign an NDA to zip it and now the last leg of the chase is in motion. Whatever that could be. I think it was you
@crazyfamily who told me once to bring it back to him and walk away if I ever found it. You were entirely correct.
I cant get over how crappy this end has been. Just another turd to throw onto the crap pile that is 2020 I guess.

So why is that one paragraph highlighted now in green? Also they repeat you will see 2x too close to each other. Feels like a threat more than a glimmer of hope

Which paragraph?
Oh someone highlighted it. Looks like a function the writer or a member can do.
"It’s incredibly generous to leave a chest full of gold out in the wilderness for someone to find. It’s a whole other thing to set aside one’s driving desire for a legacy in order to protect that stranger. Selflessness is the only way to describe it."
Is highlighted in green now. I feel 99% sure a lawyer wrote this or is pulling the strings here.
09-28-2020, 07:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 08:28 AM by MarinaMein.)
RE: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
(09-28-2020, 07:19 AM)EmbroideredChaos Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 06:28 AM)MarinaMein Wrote: I understand if Forrest had the treasure retrieved... in fact, I’m sure he did. I don’t like the idea of him giving the chest to another searcher- regardless of how close they were to him. That reeks...
I only got 11 minutes in to the Amy Seeks video- I think it’s like 3 hours long?...the first 11 minutes seemed to me like Cynthia and Dal we’re attempting to add validity to the Finder’s letter.
Including where Cynthia said Forrest told her IN AUGUST..about a note in the chest instructing the finder to bring the chest to him.
Helps to corroborate the Finder’s story and shows that she at least, has information that nobody else had. Why wait until immediately after the Finder’s letter is published to THEN tell us that? Why?

I hope he did have have it retrieved. The more I think about it the less optimistic I am for a finder getting out of this ahead. Unless hopefully he paid the finder for the chest or a service fee for finding it, made them sign an NDA to zip it and now the last leg of the chase is in motion. Whatever that could be. I think it was you
@crazyfamily who told me once to bring it back to him and walk away if I ever found it. You were entirely correct.
I cant get over how crappy this end has been. Just another turd to throw onto the crap pile that is 2020 I guess.

So why is that one paragraph highlighted now in green? Also they repeat you will see 2x too close to each other. Feels like a threat more than a glimmer of hope

Which paragraph?
"It’s incredibly generous to leave a chest full of gold out in the wilderness for someone to find. It’s a whole other thing to set aside one’s driving desire for a legacy in order to protect that stranger. Selflessness is the only way to describe it."
Is highlighted in green now. I feel 99% sure a lawyer wrote this or is pulling the strings here.

Someone’s pulling strings alright.

Also... one of the first things Cynthia says in the zoom video is that she’s not drinking because she might say too much!?! (Something to that effect)
What does that mean? What would she say??

Apologies if I’m off base as I only watched 11 or so minutes...
09-28-2020, 11:09 AM,
Who is Cynthia? Who is Kpro?
09-28-2020, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 03:11 PM by EmbroideredChaos.)
(09-28-2020, 07:32 AM)MarinaMein Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 07:19 AM)EmbroideredChaos Wrote:

Which paragraph?

Someone’s pulling strings alright.

Also... one of the first things Cynthia says in the zoom video is that she’s not drinking because she might say too much!?! (Something to that effect)
What does that mean? What would she say??

Apologies if I’m off base as I only watched 11 or so minutes...
I'm not sure. Watching that stuff now that the chase is over would be grueling and would feel like punishment for not finding it and shoving it in the yters faces
09-28-2020, 03:34 PM,
(09-27-2020, 01:49 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:41 PM)MarinaMein Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:33 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:08 PM)filmguy Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:15 AM)admin Wrote: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal and won't say how she found out about it.

The finder letter talks about regret of an affair with a mountain lion. Even though it's a different writing style than we are used to...I see Forrest all over that. He just tried to trick everyone into believing it was a third party.

I still believe Cynthia knows everything...I think kpro is being deceived about her knowledge.

All my hypothesis.... But I do believe there was some shay stuff going on and we were all lied to.

My Digital Analyze of the "new" pictures.

Definitive Information
- Data was scrubbed from the new pictures as they were from the pictures posted in June. It can not be determined exactly what device took the pictures or where.

"More likely than not" Information
- Based on the naming scheme of the photos they were most likely taken from an Android phone.
- There was no information hinting to Dal getting the photos from the "Finder's" site. Data containing information that it was moved from a third party device like the internet or thumb drive isn't easy to fake or remove. Pair that with the fact that it's unlike Dal used a capture tool then renamed the pictures to the same as they were on the "Finder's" site and you can conclude that.....

The same device was used to upload the pictures to the Finder's site and Dal's site.
This is not 100% guarantee, but the most likely scenario that I can see.

I've always said this and always welcome this: you're welcome to find a second opinion to confirm or dispute my findings. I always welcomed you to ask Forrest yourself if you think what I quoted was wrong (Note: Was never proven wrong or had reason to lose credibility).

In my opinion:
I believe Dal had access to these pictures back in June and he only uploaded a few to his site and saved the others. Why? I believe for this moment. I believe Dal wrote that. I sent the article to a few acquaintances who who teach literature and both said it wasn't written by a millennial. They mentioned that the tone and writing style changed after the author mentions they were a millennial. I had hoped my psychological profiler in FBI would look over it but she's, "Too busy for that garbage." Especially after Dal's FU post to all the doubters this seems like something he would do to put credit back into the Fenn chase. Wouldn't be hard for Dal to create the site, then anonymously email Cynthia, then post on his site like he just found out about it through Cynthia (or maybe she's in on it).

I think Forrest had Dal do some things with photos in the scrapbooks...but I don't think he really put Dal in any position things would be sketchy. He once told me that Dal was a straight shooter and didn't want him to know about some things....I don't think he felt that way about Cynthia. Not saying she's bad or anything...what I'm saying is that I believe he trusted Cynthia to be his confidant in many different ways.

So I believe the person who said that Cynthia was the originator of this finder letter to get into the hands of searchers...I personally believe Forrest wrote the finder letter with the intentions of making it NOT seem like he wrote it.

How do we know Cynthia is the person who originally found this letter?

It was posted by Mary who I trust. Someone sent me her post on another site...not sure what site.

Who’s Mary?

Pays to be a winner.
09-28-2020, 03:37 PM,
(09-28-2020, 03:34 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:49 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:41 PM)MarinaMein Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:33 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:08 PM)filmguy Wrote: My Digital Analyze of the "new" pictures.

Definitive Information
- Data was scrubbed from the new pictures as they were from the pictures posted in June. It can not be determined exactly what device took the pictures or where.

"More likely than not" Information
- Based on the naming scheme of the photos they were most likely taken from an Android phone.
- There was no information hinting to Dal getting the photos from the "Finder's" site. Data containing information that it was moved from a third party device like the internet or thumb drive isn't easy to fake or remove. Pair that with the fact that it's unlike Dal used a capture tool then renamed the pictures to the same as they were on the "Finder's" site and you can conclude that.....

The same device was used to upload the pictures to the Finder's site and Dal's site.
This is not 100% guarantee, but the most likely scenario that I can see.

I've always said this and always welcome this: you're welcome to find a second opinion to confirm or dispute my findings. I always welcomed you to ask Forrest yourself if you think what I quoted was wrong (Note: Was never proven wrong or had reason to lose credibility).

In my opinion:
I believe Dal had access to these pictures back in June and he only uploaded a few to his site and saved the others. Why? I believe for this moment. I believe Dal wrote that. I sent the article to a few acquaintances who who teach literature and both said it wasn't written by a millennial. They mentioned that the tone and writing style changed after the author mentions they were a millennial. I had hoped my psychological profiler in FBI would look over it but she's, "Too busy for that garbage." Especially after Dal's FU post to all the doubters this seems like something he would do to put credit back into the Fenn chase. Wouldn't be hard for Dal to create the site, then anonymously email Cynthia, then post on his site like he just found out about it through Cynthia (or maybe she's in on it).

I think Forrest had Dal do some things with photos in the scrapbooks...but I don't think he really put Dal in any position things would be sketchy. He once told me that Dal was a straight shooter and didn't want him to know about some things....I don't think he felt that way about Cynthia. Not saying she's bad or anything...what I'm saying is that I believe he trusted Cynthia to be his confidant in many different ways.

So I believe the person who said that Cynthia was the originator of this finder letter to get into the hands of searchers...I personally believe Forrest wrote the finder letter with the intentions of making it NOT seem like he wrote it.

How do we know Cynthia is the person who originally found this letter?

It was posted by Mary who I trust. Someone sent me her post on another site...not sure what site.

Who’s Mary?

I hesitate to give her last name on here since I don't think she used it on here. I think she used to go by Fenns Filly or something on here.
© Stephanie
10-02-2020, 01:16 AM,
@Everyone ... check out this video.

https://youtu.be/-Ee_USBTRk8?t=309
10-02-2020, 08:09 AM,
(10-02-2020, 01:16 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Everyone ... check out this video.

https://youtu.be/-Ee_USBTRk8?t=309
That story if true doesn't correlate with Moby Dickens:

"Forrest: There’s all kinds of case scenarios. If a person finds it and he doesn’t want the IRS to know it, then maybe the spot will never be revealed."

What if the chest was found next year? How does that tax thingy work?
10-02-2020, 10:47 AM,
(10-02-2020, 10:30 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: I lie all the time so I know when others are lying Smile

Are you the one telling the President to take a placebo, because placebos are equal or better than a lot of experimental drugs they compete with?

Smile
10-02-2020, 02:56 PM,
Check out this Reddit thread as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FindingFennsGol...y_gifting/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,071 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Will Forrest or dal or Cynthia be deposed? admin 34 3,692 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Letter sent to Forrest... danthetireman 11 3,425 06-28-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: kaotkbliss
  comment about 200 'er shared by Cynthia Chris Yates 5 1,606 12-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Happy Birthday Cynthia RockyRoad 6 2,547 12-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Northern Star
  9-Letter Key Word bucky48 29 23,754 07-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Last Post: hawkeye