Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
10-03-2020, 06:48 AM,
RE: So Cynthia is the one who shared the finder letter with dal
(10-02-2020, 01:16 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Everyone ... check out this video.

https://youtu.be/-Ee_USBTRk8?t=309

Forrest couldn't do that. This makes me really feel even more that Cynthia has information about all this. Wonder why she wants to clarify that there are no taxes owed, but yet he wouldn't answer about the bracelet? That seems very odd....

Dal's information seems to really counteract her information.

Gosh I want the truth to come out...this is probably more fun than searching.

Dal Dal Dal Dal Dal Dal!! He called her out on that.....

You can't gift something after someone has already taken ownership...and we all heard Forrest say different....Forrest said that maybe the "future finder" might not want to pay taxes...and it was up to them(not his exact words).
© Stephanie
10-03-2020, 07:55 AM,
(10-03-2020, 06:48 AM)admin Wrote: You can't gift something after someone has already taken ownership...and we all heard Forrest say different....Forrest said that maybe the "future finder" might not want to pay taxes...and it was up to them(not his exact words).

His words were (Moby Dickens) they might not want the IRS to know. We assume from that statement that means avoid taxes. But if he gifted it to him then the IRS knows, but he doesn't pay taxes, but he will pay taxes on the interest/investment income derived from the sale of the chest.

As far as gifting, the finder according to common law is not necessarily owning the chest if Fenn left it on someones property. A good samaritan would simply return the chest to owner (fenn) and the Fenn rewards good Samaritan with the chest (gift).

This still may mean finder pays taxes as this ploy gets around claims from land owner of which chest is placed. This may be where Cynthia is mixed up with her testimony interpretation.

Fenny may have gifted the chest and gifted him a tax exemption (something in the chest he didn't want to talk about), but only finder can confirm that.
10-03-2020, 09:36 AM,
You can't make the rules for the IRS. He has publicly stated that when it's found, you get title to it and he is hands off. So now Cynthia after the fact is stating something was told to her second hand? Unless she's the finder, I don't think she is legally eligible to state that situation happened and I don't think it's even legal by IRS standards.

Also!
If you give any one person gifts valued at more than $10,000 in a year, it is necessary to report the total gift to the Internal Revenue Service. You may even have to pay tax on the gift.

So where is the document from Forrest stating it's a gift to a person?

Doesn't fly with me....
© Stephanie
10-03-2020, 10:39 AM,
(10-03-2020, 09:36 AM)admin Wrote: Also!
If you give any one person gifts valued at more than $10,000 in a year, it is necessary to report the total gift to the Internal Revenue Service. You may even have to pay tax on the gift.

The form would be attached to his tax return. It is extremely difficult for anyone other than the IRS to see that form. Witness the attempts to get Trump's tax returns. Even in a lawsuit against Fenn, the returns would not be allowed for disclosure. The laws are very tough on this issue. The courts are very tough on this issue.

As to your concern about the IRS "piercing the veil" of the transaction, I suppose it is possible. But if you were the finder, which would you prefer:

1. No gift status, and the tax is due in the year that you find the treasure, or

2. a reasonable claim of the treasure as a gift, and a ten-year legal battle with the IRS about it, with no taxes paid for ten years?

Also, "I give you title to the gold" sounds a lot like a gift anyway. Lots of ways to interpret that issue, especially if Fenn or his estate reports the "gift" on Fenn's tax return!
10-04-2020, 03:56 AM,
(10-03-2020, 10:39 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:36 AM)admin Wrote: Also!

The form would be attached to his tax return. It is extremely difficult for anyone other than the IRS to see that form. Witness the attempts to get Trump's tax returns. Even in a lawsuit against Fenn, the returns would not be allowed for disclosure. The laws are very tough on this issue. The courts are very tough on this issue.

As to your concern about the IRS "piercing the veil" of the transaction, I suppose it is possible. But if you were the finder, which would you prefer:

1. No gift status, and the tax is due in the year that you find the treasure, or

2. a reasonable claim of the treasure as a gift, and a ten-year legal battle with the IRS about it, with no taxes paid for ten years?

Also, "I give you title to the gold" sounds a lot like a gift anyway. Lots of ways to interpret that issue, especially if Fenn or his estate reports the "gift" on Fenn's tax return!

The reason it's not a gift, is that you had to solve something.

I agree it can be difficult from my layman's understanding....but I also wonder if the parties to a lawsuit would be eligible to ask the defendants for a schedule that would have anything to do with the treasure or if under oath they have to answer what documents have been filled out regarding it.
© Stephanie
10-04-2020, 11:37 AM,
(10-04-2020, 09:21 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Cynthia is heading back up to Yellowstone to find the hidey spot. Armed with the finders description of the spot, and a coloring book of doodles that Fenn gave her, I am 100% sure she will find the secret hidey spot.

I hope Cynthia, or someone else, does find the treasure location and disclose it to us. But, I doubt it will happen. I believe Wyoming was a ruse put out by Forrest and the finder to ensure the location would remain secret. Forrest committed to following the finder’s wishes in regards to disclosing the location. In my opinion, the treasure was in the San Juan mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-04-2020, 12:18 PM,
Yo, NONE of these people should know ANYthing about the spot. If one of FF's insiders is going to Yellowstone to find the spot, it is to FORGE the end to fit Yellowstone. Won't work on me- only the solve will.
10-04-2020, 01:19 PM,
Better be an end-all solution complete with a fake blaze a thousand feet from the treasure location.
10-04-2020, 01:25 PM,
(10-04-2020, 12:18 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Yo, NONE of these people should know ANYthing about the spot. If one of FF's insiders is going to Yellowstone to find the spot, it is to FORGE the end to fit Yellowstone. Won't work on me- only the solve will.

If thats the case , get ready for this site to be kicked up a notch ...Because guess what ? This new member actually has the correct and original solve , as well as the original hidey spot . Seriously , Really , Factually, 100% for REAL . Not 1 hint of bs here .

So here goes my thread to get a jumpstart on the crooks beforehand so EVERYONE here at CC will hear it before they tell the fake story .......SIt tight people ,

" This stuff is about to get heavy , I just settled all my lawsuits , so -- Debbie !!! ------------Eminem
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-05-2020, 11:32 AM,
(10-04-2020, 11:37 AM)BackTL Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 09:21 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Cynthia is heading back up to Yellowstone to find the hidey spot. Armed with the finders description of the spot, and a coloring book of doodles that Fenn gave her, I am 100% sure she will find the secret hidey spot.

I hope Cynthia, or someone else, does find the treasure location and disclose it to us. But, I doubt it will happen. I believe Wyoming was a ruse put out by Forrest and the finder to ensure the location would remain secret. Forrest committed to following the finder’s wishes in regards to disclosing the location. In my opinion, the treasure was in the San Juan mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Cynthia finds the location I’ll be suspicious as hell. “The Finder’s” description of the location was pine trees and sunlight.
The doodles that Cynthia has had are vague drawings of a river??
She’s been searching that area for years...if anything viable is found now, it would raise enormous red flags.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,071 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Will Forrest or dal or Cynthia be deposed? admin 34 3,692 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Letter sent to Forrest... danthetireman 11 3,425 06-28-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: kaotkbliss
  comment about 200 'er shared by Cynthia Chris Yates 5 1,606 12-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Happy Birthday Cynthia RockyRoad 6 2,547 12-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Northern Star
  9-Letter Key Word bucky48 29 23,754 07-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Last Post: hawkeye