Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-06-2020, 01:04 AM,
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
What I gather from their video tonight is that they are REACHING for approval on what? A YELLOWSTONE SOLUTION, JUST LIKE I SAID FF'S HELPERS WOULD DO. It is CLEAR to me now that DECEPTION is key. "This is what the finder must've done!" Oh yeah!? Oh I don't think so. There's a BIG flaw in their story line & I'm not putting it out there yet as to how their propaganda is going to fall- but it will!

"It's just an interesting idea," he said, as if to sound like he's just an observer to something real; always keeping that aire of neutrality. I say: KEEP TRYING, guys! Ahahaha. (stretching time and space like that for a "convincing solve" lol. They must have had meetings: "let's generate a convincing-enough solve!" LMAO) And also, like I said, FF's helpers that he left money to- don't get to spend it until they successfully sell us all a BUNK WYOMING SOLVE.
REALLY GUYS? Using "add" and homophones from scrapbook instructions? MINE COME FROM THE POEM, and it AAIINN'TTT Yellowstone or even Wyoming. You're gonna get stuck with me!

MY GOD, I think FF left them instructions on how to generate one!
Cow, K, *please ruin your reputations fully on the electric fence!* Forrest Fenn DID design many solve abstracts into the poem, originally, to throw people off- to make it DIFFICULT. I suspect he also left the possibility for multiple ending points with his designed ambiguities on the back burner in case of public land problems that could arise. But now, that ace is getting played as a third deception: to cut out a real solve, to disavow his own real solve- and THAT folks, is because he AWARDED THE BOX TO CERTAIN PERSON(S).
The problem is, there is ONE best solve & these people are going to get SERVED, guaranteed. DON'T EVEN PLAY!
10-06-2020, 01:50 AM,
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
I love the smell of confidence in the morning!

Smile
10-06-2020, 07:49 AM,
Ok just turned on their video from last night. All I have to say is...best day of my life?!?!?! They are looking for an empty hole? Is this a Geraldo Rivera reboot?

Hahahaha it's about scrapbook solves.....I know there's a person who actually wrote the scrapbooks with Forrest....and they are on CC. Dal already said he was the one who helped with the photos for them. So why would you put so much confidence in those when they were searcher manipulated?

So it's a code? I could have sworn Forrest said it wasn't a code or cipher....anyway. Good Luck to them...but just some thoughts and opinions of mine.

Funny they are using a Wonka line all the time....Good Day Sir lol....David says it all the time...guess it's catchy.
© Stephanie
10-06-2020, 10:24 AM,
(10-06-2020, 07:49 AM)admin Wrote: Funny they are using a Wonka line all the time....Good Day Sir lol....David says it all the time...guess it's catchy.

OMG, now you have gotten it stuck in my head!

There will be payback! Smile

Scrapbook 107 is/was highly supportive of the use of homophones, so it was an important hint along the way IMO. But we already knew that info from "Hear me all and listen good" anyway. We weren't supposed to listen well.
10-06-2020, 12:39 PM,
Oh look! Look at all the post-finder (after Jun6) users on THOR going "YUP" "I agree" "this is it!"
I don't think the Chase shills get their money till faking Wyoming and Yellowstone. It's time for US to DENY them! SMACK! (that's Too Tall Jones when you're trying for a field goal) BAP MFer!
TIRED of this CRAP!
10-06-2020, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 12:51 PM by dude here.)
I just started watching it.

So, Kpro went up to Yellowstone, and Cynthia is there with her. And Kpro says she had a meeting with some media person or people.

I guess the gist of the solve is that in Scrapbook 107, it talks about telephone, and since he also mentioned home sapiens, that the poem solve involves homophones. Therefore too and to mean 2, for and effort mean 4, done means 1, listen means 10, etc. Then he gets a lat and long.

The solution is a stretch.

Apparently Cynthia is going to look for a place with tall trees and weeds and some other things that are found almost everywhere up there.
10-06-2020, 01:10 PM,
Like I said- they're faking a Wyoming because FF gifted the box to them and left instructions to do so. What they'll never have is a public, real solve/finder combo. I also predicted that. Somebody should call Yellowstone offices and get to talking with people who answer phones and see what questions people have asked them recently- questions that point to seeding a Yellowstone hoax.
10-06-2020, 06:02 PM,
The only thing I can figure is they are looking into doing some production and that's why it's the best day of their life? I think if I were Mike I'd feel a little put off by that...

What a day on The Gold Ticket adventure....crazy...but will all work out and makes for a fabulous story.
© Stephanie
10-06-2020, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 06:14 PM by LeadSolver.)
I knew FF harem was behind the fake find when the dude from back East got feminized in "finder" letter after the cult leader died. If their solve isn't better than mine, they'll end in Hell fast!
10-06-2020, 08:29 PM,
Start stomping your feet & yelling "SOLVE SOLVE SOLVE" when those people speak. Make them crack. They're LIARS.