Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-06-2020, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 05:55 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
(10-06-2020, 06:02 PM)admin Wrote: The only thing I can figure is they are looking into doing some production and that's why it's the best day of their life? I think if I were Mike I'd feel a little put off by that...

What a day on The Gold Ticket adventure....crazy...but will all work out and makes for a fabulous story.

Well, the anonymous source that them jokers were trying to convey about was Mindy’s search partner. So yeah, that part was about Mindy’s and her partner’s solve that they’ve been working on for years.

Oddly enough, Mindy’s partner doesn’t know where they came up with some of the junk they said though. That’s par for the course I suppose.

News flash for all...ChaseChat wins (as predicted) as they chasing a ChaseChat solve.

And are there any hidden motives in why they said things they said? Cause we got all the time in the world to verify stuff they got right and wrong.

Glad Stephanie is projecting positivity each day in the searcher community that is growing with The Gold Ticket. Always good to bounce back from little bumps in the road and learn to steer clear for the next joy ride.

Pays to be a winner.
10-06-2020, 08:57 PM,
So this was Mindy and her partners solve....it was searched and not found by them. So now all the sudden it's a good solve? Not to mention Forrest's own words say no code....that would be a code if you ask me.

Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.f
© Stephanie
10-06-2020, 09:25 PM,
(10-06-2020, 08:57 PM)admin Wrote: So this was Mindy and her partners solve....it was searched and not found by them. So now all the sudden it's a good solve? Not to mention Forrest's own words say no code....that would be a code if you ask me.

Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.f

"although those things have been offered as positive solutions." Looks like he picked a good way to hide the word cipher with enough other things to not give it away. Looks like the POSITIVE SOLUTION came from one of those, WOULDN'T YOU SAY!?
EXCEPT THAT... Cow and K don't have the right one!
10-06-2020, 10:16 PM,
Oh, come on!!!

So Kpro and gang are able to duplicate and existing, known, and failed solve for a general location? Congrats, I think?

Maybe Fenn was SO infatuated with Mindy that he retrieved it from the real location, and placed it in the general area very close to where Mindy and others had mentioned thinking she would eventually see the fresh tree blazes he left behind? Why not, it must be a plausible solution since many others have discovered the GPS poem coincidence, which, by the way is not precise.

Then his plan backfires, which is why he didn't care much for the finder. It wasn't meant for him.

I think all of this is Fenn's attempt to LURE the REAL solver into revealing Fenn's masterpiece. Unfortunately for all of us, the REAL solver isn't biting.
10-06-2020, 10:30 PM,
I got through the first hour. It is worth a watch. It's really bizarre. They are really trying to sell it while also saying it's just their opinion and that naysayers should stop watching.

Justin says they got specific info that a Medium article would be coming out. Apparently, it later turns out that the anonymous source did not specify Medium. Anyways, they got photos of a spot from an anonymous source and found that spot. There are two trees with some bark missing. Then Justin's dog told them that the soil had been in contact with bronze.

On Thor and reddit, practically everyone is calling them phonies.
10-06-2020, 10:47 PM,
Oh, bother.
10-06-2020, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 11:02 PM by Top Secret.)
There are several red flags with this latest last grasp at media attention. It is clear these desperate cult sheep are over their heads in the chase and are not thinking clearly.

1. The Finder said he figured out where Fenn wanted to die. Nothing about this solve or location has anything to support Fenny's special spot.
2. Where are the animals, mountains, sage brush? as in "If I was standing where the treasure chest is, I see trees, I see mountains, I see animals, I’ll smell wonderful smells of pine needles or *redacted*, sage brush. And I know the treasure chest is wet. "
3. This location is in the Yellow stone Caldera, you know the spot where the super volcano is supposed to blow up. Remember this from MW?
Mr. Fenn,
According to recent research about the Yellowstone Supervolcanoe and if I do the maths right, there is a 1 in 700 chance the treasure will get blown to bits in the next 1000 years.
Are you okay with those odds or does that make you feel like you should move the treasure? …preferably somewhere closer to me.
~Chuck
I doubt that a volcanic eruption under Yellowstone Lake would blow the treasure chest to bits, no matter the odds, but it might spread a lot of beautiful cutthroat and lake trout around the country side. f

4. The blaze is a patch of missing bark on a tree. OMG how romantic. On a vulnerable tree? So much for this thing lasting 100 years let alone 10,000 years. Remember SB148 the death or ruling man https://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/11/scrapb...rty-eight/
- It looks like that thing was facing either E,W,S or N.
- how is someone been wise to find a boring scrap on a tree?
- that blaze is easy in not feasible to move?

I could go on and on about how this doesn't match Fenny's statements about the location but it is clear that these two have been conned by a failed solve.
10-06-2020, 10:54 PM,
Probably a Yates solve.
10-06-2020, 11:55 PM,
I think Fenn, realizing they were fakes, baited them with one last fuckyou by giving them money (or possibly the chest to split), thus making them work with REAL solver if they want to double the value and help a MF genius out with the other half they'd make with the solve. They won't do it, and will suffer GREATLY for it. I really think this is the case.
10-07-2020, 06:07 AM,
(10-06-2020, 10:16 PM)Milan Wrote: I think all of this is Fenn's attempt to LURE the REAL solver into revealing Fenn's masterpiece. Unfortunately for all of us, the REAL solver isn't biting.

Milan, you've always been objective and rational. Thank you for posting the truth.