Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-07-2020, 06:19 AM,
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
(10-06-2020, 10:53 PM)Top Secret Wrote: There are several red flags with this latest last grasp at media attention. It is clear these desperate cult sheep are over their heads in the chase and are not thinking clearly.

1. The Finder said he figured out where Fenn wanted to die. Nothing about this solve or location has anything to support Fenny's special spot.
2. Where are the animals, mountains, sage brush? as in "If I was standing where the treasure chest is, I see trees, I see mountains, I see animals, I’ll smell wonderful smells of pine needles or *redacted*, sage brush. And I know the treasure chest is wet. "
3. This location is in the Yellow stone Caldera, you know the spot where the super volcano is supposed to blow up. Remember this from MW?
Mr. Fenn,
According to recent research about the Yellowstone Supervolcanoe and if I do the maths right, there is a 1 in 700 chance the treasure will get blown to bits in the next 1000 years.
Are you okay with those odds or does that make you feel like you should move the treasure? …preferably somewhere closer to me.
~Chuck
I doubt that a volcanic eruption under Yellowstone Lake would blow the treasure chest to bits, no matter the odds, but it might spread a lot of beautiful cutthroat and lake trout around the country side. f

4. The blaze is a patch of missing bark on a tree. OMG how romantic. On a vulnerable tree? So much for this thing lasting 100 years let alone 10,000 years. Remember SB148 the death or ruling man https://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/11/scrapb...rty-eight/
- It looks like that thing was facing either E,W,S or N.
- how is someone been wise to find a boring scrap on a tree?
- that blaze is easy in not feasible to move?

I could go on and on about how this doesn't match Fenny's statements about the location but it is clear that these two have been conned by a failed solve.

Wow! Finally a post I like of yours. Good work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

10-07-2020, 02:51 PM,
In the video, that Justin Posey guy is really trying to sell the solve. He's very polished in how he presents the ideas. He put a lot of time in to making the solve fit, but it reeks of confirmation bias. It's like he needs people to believe.
10-07-2020, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 03:07 PM by LeadSolver.)
(10-07-2020, 02:51 PM)dude here Wrote: In the video, that Justin Posey guy is really trying to sell the solve. He's very polished in how he presents the ideas. He put a lot of time in to making the solve fit, but it reeks of confirmation bias. It's like he needs people to believe.

These people seem like hired PR professionals. I've thought it for awhile. I got banned around the time I asked Kpro what she is a pro at, but likely banned for my growing agitation at her obvious non-interest in a solve contest, plus other people, probably hired by FF to control the narrative eventually got me really pissed off & then I'll fight like trash. Good thing they weren't within swinging distance.

I also noticed that Cowlazars was SOLD on this as a solve last night. My lady noticed this too. She can't help but to hear my FF stuff in the background. She wondered why this Mike guy believes and is pushing all this. Then I saw that many had wondered the same thing by the time I got back on chats.

He seemed so neutral before... I'm watching him- the only one who MAY have honesty to a fault. At least till he ran with this crowd. As far as Justin, with the dog... that guy is a straight-up F GREAT liar. Haha. I think he is their "finder" stand-in. I see all this coming together. I don't say everything that we under this roof have postulated about this, as I know these folks are definitely looking. Not just at CC... but at my solve. They used a lot of key things. My lady and a friend or 2 would swear on that. We are also watching & we are much smarter than any hired management.
10-08-2020, 01:47 PM,
Are people still going out "searching"????

To each their own, but seems like textbook denial or just an empty life in general.
A picture of Fenn with the chest was posted. Game over.
Does it matter if there was a real finder or a hoax? Game is still over.
10-08-2020, 02:32 PM,
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)filmguy Wrote: Are people still going out "searching"????

To each their own, but seems like textbook denial or just an empty life in general.

Some people play golf. Or watch football or basketball or hockey on TV. Some people play video games or play bridge with their friends. Some people go to Vegas to gamble.

Many searchers in the Chase are retired, yet have curious minds, or want to exercise their minds to fend off old age. Some searchers are dissatisfied with not knowing the correct solve to the puzzle.

Some people like to belittle other people by claiming they are in denial or have an empty life. If you really believed in "to each their own" you would not make some of the comments that you do.
10-08-2020, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 03:14 PM by filmguy.)
Called advise.
Lots of movies, lots of stories end with no real resolution.
I'm not suggesting a change of hobby (your analogy), but a change of a potential poisonous mentality.
We all know Stephanie's story. It started out as a hobby, but became something so much darker.
In hindsight if she paid more attention to those "belittle" comments it might have persuaded to not dig any deeper. Maybe, maybe not.

You see someone with a drinking problem or shooting up heroin. To each their own, but you recommend they shouldn't be doing that. Maybe there's something better. But what do I care really. I have no stake in that person's life. Just an observation. An opinion.

People are a beach, a person is only just a grain of sand.

FYI: Post a response if you choose, but I won't be reading any comments in this thread. I know I'm right, so I don't need to.
10-08-2020, 04:57 PM,
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)filmguy Wrote: Are people still going out "searching"????

"filmguy" needs some toothpaste for that film. But REALLY, I want my FF money!
10-08-2020, 08:42 PM,
(10-07-2020, 03:06 PM)LeadSolver Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 02:51 PM)dude here Wrote: In the video, that Justin Posey guy is really trying to sell the solve. He's very polished in how he presents the ideas. He put a lot of time in to making the solve fit, but it reeks of confirmation bias. It's like he needs people to believe.

These people seem like hired PR professionals. I've thought it for awhile. I got banned around the time I asked Kpro what she is a pro at, but likely banned for my growing agitation at her obvious non-interest in a solve contest, plus other people, probably hired by FF to control the narrative eventually got me really pissed off & then I'll fight like trash. Good thing they weren't within swinging distance.

I also noticed that Cowlazars was SOLD on this as a solve last night. My lady noticed this too. She can't help but to hear my FF stuff in the background. She wondered why this Mike guy believes and is pushing all this. Then I saw that many had wondered the same thing by the time I got back on chats.

He seemed so neutral before... I'm watching him- the only one who MAY have honesty to a fault. At least till he ran with this crowd. As far as Justin, with the dog... that guy is a straight-up F GREAT liar. Haha. I think he is their "finder" stand-in. I see all this coming together. I don't say everything that we under this roof have postulated about this, as I know these folks are definitely looking. Not just at CC... but at my solve. They used a lot of key things. My lady and a friend or 2 would swear on that. We are also watching & we are much smarter than any hired management.

Oh they are TOTALLy a pr group . If you pay attention to A.seeks , she has these big smiles and and all blushy etcetera ....but she is a paid disinfo shill . She derails EVERYTHING when something gets said thats REAL . That is just a huge fake act to seem all nice and cheery. And that last vid with Justin , That dude has NEVER searched . AllinK was asking him point blank questions and he threw up in his mouth . Using a bunch of distracting words , while A was doing the same . He couldnt even come up with a place he searched . They are ALL liars . and I mean the worst kind .

Heres what I think : Forrest gave the crooks all payoff money so they can shill for him now that hes gone . I guarantee it . Everybody is asking " WHY ? Why are they all of a sudden pushing a fake solve ?" Because MONEY . They got paid by FF and then they get paid by the media crew , so they could care less how "THEY LOOK"

Notice we never give a shit what people think about us as people if we have a roll of cash in our pockets ..
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-08-2020, 09:00 PM,
(10-08-2020, 08:42 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: She derails EVERYTHING when something gets said thats REAL .

They are ALL liars . and I mean the worst kind .

Heres what I think : Forrest gave the crooks all payoff money so they can shill for him now that hes gone . I guarantee it . Everybody is asking " WHY ? Why are they all of a sudden pushing a fake solve ?" Because MONEY . They got paid by FF and then they get paid by the media crew , so they could care less how "THEY LOOK"
Notice we never give a shit what people think about us as people if we have a roll of cash in our pockets ..

SPOT on. I've seen ALL FF's shills be nice until anyone else gets close or starts getting believed.
10-11-2020, 09:18 AM,
(10-07-2020, 06:19 AM)OH! Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 10:53 PM)Top Secret Wrote: There are several red flags with this latest last grasp at media attention. It is clear these desperate cult sheep are over their heads in the chase and are not thinking clearly.

1. The Finder said he figured out where Fenn wanted to die. Nothing about this solve or location has anything to support Fenny's special spot.
2. Where are the animals, mountains, sage brush? as in "If I was standing where the treasure chest is, I see trees, I see mountains, I see animals, I’ll smell wonderful smells of pine needles or *redacted*, sage brush. And I know the treasure chest is wet. "
3. This location is in the Yellow stone Caldera, you know the spot where the super volcano is supposed to blow up. Remember this from MW?
Mr. Fenn,
According to recent research about the Yellowstone Supervolcanoe and if I do the maths right, there is a 1 in 700 chance the treasure will get blown to bits in the next 1000 years.
Are you okay with those odds or does that make you feel like you should move the treasure? …preferably somewhere closer to me.
~Chuck
I doubt that a volcanic eruption under Yellowstone Lake would blow the treasure chest to bits, no matter the odds, but it might spread a lot of beautiful cutthroat and lake trout around the country side. f

4. The blaze is a patch of missing bark on a tree. OMG how romantic. On a vulnerable tree? So much for this thing lasting 100 years let alone 10,000 years. Remember SB148 the death or ruling man https://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/11/scrapb...rty-eight/
- It looks like that thing was facing either E,W,S or N.
- how is someone been wise to find a boring scrap on a tree?
- that blaze is easy in not feasible to move?

I could go on and on about how this doesn't match Fenny's statements about the location but it is clear that these two have been conned by a failed solve.

Wow! Finally a post I like of yours. Good work.
i will add one more that should make it obvious this is the wrong solve. Fenn said many were within 500' and a couple/few within 200 because the pictures they sent he recognized. Thus
1) Within 500' there should be something that would draw searchers or a path near by. There is nothing within 500' of that location that would draw many searchers. That path along dry creek is about 3 times that distance
2) There has to be something recognizable by Fenn that someone would stop and take a picture, only trees exist within 200' nothing noteworthy that would allow Fenn to recognize it as exactly 200'.