Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-11-2020, 10:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 10:57 AM by Beavertooth.)
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
(10-11-2020, 09:18 AM)Top Secret Wrote: i will add one more that should make it obvious this is the wrong solve. Fenn said many were within 500' and a couple/few within 200 because the pictures they sent he recognized. Thus
1) Within 500' there should be something that would draw searchers or a path near by. There is nothing within 500' of that location that would draw many searchers. That path along dry creek is about 3 times that distance
2) There has to be something recognizable by Fenn that someone would stop and take a picture, only trees exist within 200' nothing noteworthy that would allow Fenn to recognize it as exactly 200'.

I believe they used the Delacy Creek Trail that runs down to Shoshone Lake. This would be a lot closer to to their coordinates.

But I agree with your point that this is a BS solve. Otherwise the little girl from India, the boy from Waxahatchee, and the boy from Marrakesh would have all been able to solve this! And there are many more inconsistencies with things Forrest has said, which they ignore.
10-11-2020, 11:19 AM,
See my Hebgen 1's and 4's post to see a faked solved that's better than theirs.
10-11-2020, 07:25 PM,
(10-11-2020, 11:19 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: See my Hebgen 1's and 4's post to see a faked solved that's better than theirs.

ROTFLMAO ...... like really my brotha ! That is just Funny AF that these clowns cant even come up with a believable Circus !?

I mean , we all know all it takes is a tent , some dude charging 37 bucks for a cotton candy and some scratchy voice guy with a megaphone telling the kids , "Hey come here and get a lucky prize "

Peace.
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-11-2020, 08:37 PM,
Just funny that I feel like the only one reverse engineering the hoax, in thinking not why, but how they'd do it. The why isn't quite available yet, I think.
10-13-2020, 10:31 AM,
(10-11-2020, 08:37 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Just funny that I feel like the only one reverse engineering the hoax, in thinking not why, but how they'd do it. The why isn't quite available yet, I think.

You know that's what I keep asking myself . What is the damn Motive . I can't for the life of me figure out why man ?

The only thing I come up with is he's a mason, or some other criminal book of the month club .

With all these so called " damage control parasites " coming around , they actually have the feel of INEPT cia agents who cant lie for NOTHING and should be fired in my opinion .
Peace
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-13-2020, 10:50 AM,
I assume that the video bloggers make money by getting people to watch their blogs. So that would be the why for them.

I am uncertain about Cynthia's involvement -- that makes no sense to me.

Possibly she is helping Forrest close down the Chase, out of loyalty, or for money, but neither really seem likely.

I don't know the Justin guy, so can't speculate there. Someone should teach him about dogs looking for treats.
10-13-2020, 10:50 AM,
I watched their latest video.

The story has changed regarding the communication with the anonymous guy (now referred to as the source). He told them there would be news next week. But the Medium article did not come out until the following week. Something came up, they claim. So, it's gone from 'the anonymous person said a Medium article would come out the following day' to 'he said there would be news next week' (which turned out to be the following week).

Also, they are working with a media person who wanted a quick story.

They are just pushing this fake solve to get media exposure. Or to help cover something up.
10-13-2020, 02:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 02:26 PM by crazyfamily.)
(10-13-2020, 10:31 AM)Faulkins Maze Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:37 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Just funny that I feel like the only one reverse engineering the hoax, in thinking not why, but how they'd do it. The why isn't quite available yet, I think.

You know that's what I keep asking myself . What is the damn Motive . I can't for the life of me figure out why man ?

The only thing I come up with is he's a mason, or some other criminal book of the month club .

With all these so called " damage control parasites " coming around , they actually have the feel of INEPT cia agents who cant lie for NOTHING and should be fired in my opinion .
Peace
It's a 10 year addiction. Hard to break.

Oh, the money too.
10-13-2020, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 03:04 PM by question.)
The problem with Kpro and Cowlazars is that they spend the majority of the time complaining about haters and being misunderstood and this whole small-minded, victim mentality. Weirdly enough, they really do believe they're famous with all the messages they get. Cowlazars actually believes that he was contacted by the source because he was trusted ;-).
10-13-2020, 02:44 PM,
(10-13-2020, 02:26 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: It's a 10 year addiction. Hard to break.

Oh, the money too.

BOOM!!! THERE IT IS.
WRITE THIS ON THE TOP OF EVERY FORUM.

PUT THIS ON FORREST'S TOMBSTONE!!!