Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-18-2020, 08:03 AM,
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
IMO the Yellowstone solve can not be correct because Forrest invited me to the house and was wanting to know how I discovered the map. He verbally asked how I discovered it.
(YouTube Subscribe)
10-18-2020, 09:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 09:49 AM by LeadSolver.)
(10-18-2020, 04:44 AM)lead searcher Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 11:30 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: So this is to say that maybe this anti-fascist shouldn't have received the box after solving because of their values are off.

No. The previous comment informs me that I am expected to dumb down the expression of my thoughts to the lowest possible IQ level and/or number of syllables or whatever so as to make it more intelligible to those for whom it was not intended. (Can't say I read the majority of it.) For that I apologize. Clearly, my only purpose for existing is to appease a fool.

yo wut i mene is F din like G dawg yo tha Dems dey whack yo
naw he be like sheeet man we all dun chooze PEAS up in hea
da fuq we doon all we do is kill deez peeps
that aint rite y'all
den he be like sheeet man i dun got OLD y'all
i need sum foo ta gitz my sheet and rite Dems rongz
den he be like dis foo hea dun tell wut I did
da fuq i do now

How's that for only using single-syllable words? It's harder than it looks.

Anyway, cross reference:
time of New York Post: publication of Hunter Biden report
time of my remark: "it's about to get real ugly"

It's going to get a whole lot worse. And, contrary to whatever some idiot wants to allege, it's got nothing to do with "politics." Oh but that's right, we can't talk about the actual purpose behind the Chase. That's not allowed.

This is why you can't have nice things.

I glance over things and cannot possibly want to read everyone's constant thoughts, opting more for economy. It's cute you'd write a few paragraphs of garble so I'd understand, but your ignorance in wishing upon the failings of Hunter Biden when it comes to Trump getting crushed in a few days is hopeful at best. No amount of useless time spent on fancy writing can redeem your politics. No amount of Biden foul-crying can appeal to me. I keep it real. I will bet you money on the election. If you won't- I don't want to hear about Liberals and Conservatives- it just wastes my time. thx

(10-18-2020, 08:03 AM)illinoisghost Wrote: IMO the Yellowstone solve can not be correct because Forrest invited me to the house and was wanting to know how I discovered the map. He verbally asked how I discovered it.

That's pretty cool. A map of...? It must've been great to have a conversation with the fella. I'm convinced it was not Yellowstone, and fairly sure Wyoming should be ruled-out.
10-18-2020, 11:36 AM,
So you’re saying a 420 reeking, nose ringed, ear gauged, wannabe tatted, skinny jeans wearing, aunty fascist found the chest, and Forrest just couldn’t?
10-18-2020, 11:47 AM,
Personal attacks not permitted here. Political comments should be avoided, or if your mental health requires it, may be posted in the Therapy Room section of this forum.

Otherwise, violators will be timed out past the inauguration, whoever that may involve.
10-18-2020, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 07:57 PM by Beavertooth.)
Deleted by moderator.
10-18-2020, 07:56 PM,
(10-18-2020, 11:50 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: Deleted by moderator.

Final warning.
10-18-2020, 09:46 PM,
It appears Krap0 and Cynthia became ultra-addicted to this chase. It was just a game for most, but they went over the top and when they lost the chase they went to a very dark place. Then when there was no Finder and no solve, they couldn't get closure. So they then manufactured closure by getting duped by a fake solve.

To them the next best thing was to be second place-find the location. Their intense desire for closure and their desperate attempt to remain relevant prevented them from seeing the Forrest for the trees.

A pathetic end for them both.
10-18-2020, 09:55 PM,
Some guy named Jorg borrowed and today posted the Cow/K Yellowstone solve mixed with my "Page X" that shows the provable GPS clue and helps back their solve... at two Facebook groups, for some reason. He is a Yale Volcanologist with NASA and Jim Henson work history. It blew my mind and pissed me off a bit.
10-19-2020, 07:21 AM,
This is the back door exit solve that Forrest baked into the poem. It was his ready and waiting cyanide tooth to end the chase if necessary—but he needed a six pack of helpers.

“If you’ve been wise and found the blaze...”

My Momma used to tell me when I was still a naughty toddler, “Don’t be wise, bubble-eyes.” At least, that’s what I thought she said. Now, that I’ve been full circle in my explorations, I recognize what she really said was the homophone,

“Don’t be wise, Bubba lies.”

Back in the days before political correctness squelched free speech, we had a term, “Indian Giver,”—there was even a pop music song on the radio about it. It describes someone who gives a gift, then capriciously takes it away.

https://youtu.be/A1he-7GYku8
10-19-2020, 07:47 AM,
(10-19-2020, 07:21 AM)Ayani Wrote: ...

Back in the days before political correctness squelched free speech, we had a term, “Indian Giver,”—there was even a pop music song on the radio about it. It describes someone who gives a gift, then capriciously takes it away.

https://youtu.be/A1he-7GYku8

Exactly, you think someone with so much sh*t on their walls is going to give away anything?