Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
10-19-2020, 09:14 AM,
RE: Seems to me Cow and K are generating a WY solve and trying to be convincing
(10-18-2020, 09:46 PM)Top Secret Wrote: It appears Krap0 and Cynthia became ultra-addicted to this chase. It was just a game for most, but they went over the top and when they lost the chase they went to a very dark place. Then when there was no Finder and no solve, they couldn't get closure. So they then manufactured closure by getting duped by a fake solve.

To them the next best thing was to be second place-find the location. Their intense desire for closure and their desperate attempt to remain relevant prevented them from seeing the Forrest for the trees.

A pathetic end for them both.

They are largely addicted to the attention. It seemed like whenever there was a Chase story in the media, of all the thousands of searchers each with their own story, they called on Cynthia. And Krappo discarded any credibility as a searcher with her long drawn out videos and pleas for money. It's fitting that the two of them ran to Yellowstone with a bronze sniffing dog to do a quick media segment.

At this point there is very little to point to that would show this was a legitimate treasure hunt. Mr F's reputation is shot.
10-19-2020, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 11:32 AM by crazyfamily.)
(10-19-2020, 07:21 AM)Ayani Wrote: Back in the days before political correctness squelched free speech, we had a term, “Indian Giver,”—there was even a pop music song on the radio about it. It describes someone who gives a gift, then capriciously takes it away.

Quite ironic from someone who’s Arabic moniker, according to the internet, means politeness.

BTW, did it really squelch free speech? Pretty certain that Americans are still perfectly free to make big asses of themselves. You seem to be making good use of your time.
10-19-2020, 11:02 AM,
I think the Flying Monkeys are just about to sell out the deepest they ever have, will turn a buck, they're still negotiating how to legally fend off the people they borrowed clues from(TV producers have them snagged on that), and get this thing over with to start figuring out how to anonymously sell the stuff Fenn gave them.
10-19-2020, 12:28 PM,
(10-19-2020, 10:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 07:21 AM)Ayani Wrote: Back in the days before political correctness squelched free speech, we had a term, “Indian Giver,”—there was even a pop music song on the radio about it. It describes someone who gives a gift, then capriciously takes it away.

Quite ironic from someone who’s Arabic moniker, according to the internet, means politeness.

BTW, did it really squelch free speech? Pretty certain that Americans are still perfectly free to make big asses of themselves. You seem to be making good use of your time.

Your reply is a case in point. A thinly veiled passive aggressive attack attempting to squelch words that jar your sensibilities.
Peace.
10-19-2020, 12:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 12:53 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, I have no latitude to disagree with you, but you have free reign to use derogatory language? That’s the problem here.

You may not care, but “Indian giver” is derogatory.
10-19-2020, 01:00 PM,
Thread closed