Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to know what Desertphile thinks about all this?
10-08-2020, 06:44 PM,
I'd like to know what Desertphile thinks about all this?
Seriously.

I miss the CC originals from this site, and would love to hear their opinions about all this.

For example, does Desertphile still think the chest is in Kansas?
10-08-2020, 07:01 PM,
RE: I'd like to know what Desertphile thinks about all this?
Was that the solve with the red ryder gun, OKC thunder, OKC bomber etc.? I'd guess he believes it was found and doesn't care for the chase anymore..
10-08-2020, 07:15 PM,
Yeah would be neat to have all the originals come back even if so many hate each other now LOL....I'm actually serious....we did spend a lot of years together.
© Stephanie
10-09-2020, 07:04 AM,
Desertphile was one of the more fascinating characters who have inhabited the chase. Fennboree I was an experience to remember.
10-09-2020, 09:46 AM,
(10-08-2020, 06:44 PM)Milan Wrote: For example, does Desertphile still think the chest is in Kansas?

Don't know, but I think I saw him driving a top-of-the-line Land Rover the other day. Smile
10-09-2020, 12:59 PM,
Here's one of the last emails I had from FF about the Phile. NOT much info, but something.

The Phile wrenched his knee by running into a wheel barrow full of rocks. I don’t think he has blamed me for that yet.

My wife can no longer travel and I won’t leave her so I think my days outside of SF are a thing of the past.

Willie will get a hair cut on Monday and I cannot imagine what he will look like when that is done. I hope it does not give him mental problems. He has become close friends with my ducks, but I am not sure either of them completely trusts the other.

TTOTC went into its 9th printing today, and TFTW is in the 2nd printing. I never would have thought could be.

I am going to lunch with Sally Denton today. Maybe I can talk her into writing a book I have in my mind.
10-09-2020, 05:10 PM,
(10-09-2020, 12:59 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: ...I am going to lunch with Sally Denton today. Maybe I can talk her into writing a book I have in my mind.

Fascinating! Thanks SO much for sharing this with us.

Milan
10-09-2020, 07:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 07:01 PM by Becky from WV.)
Here's another one. FF kept in touch a LOT, but it was his meandering, random thoughts that captured my imagination. Much better than his usual yelling at me! I still miss FF so much.

Haven't heard from Phile in a while, Becky. He's on Facebook some and I don't do that. Everything slows down in the winter. Willie sleeps on my Nikes in my closet. When I get up in the night I give him a good scratching and he loves that. He also loves the snow. f
10-10-2020, 11:13 AM,
(10-09-2020, 07:00 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: Here's another one...

You were fortunate to have an email friendship with him. Thanks again for sharing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many thinks stanza 1 starts us at a location. mikemarcum03 3 967 04-17-2019, 06:23 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  Dal thinks some people may have solved the nine clues James Perotti 19 8,161 05-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Iron Will