Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant
10-09-2020, 01:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 01:42 AM by LeadSolver.)
The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant
HEAR unlocks ”ENTY EAST” with a “simple substitution cipher.”
SHOWN: COUNT IN EACH LINE 8, 5, 1, 18 (H.E.A.R.) to spell alternate text.
At lines 19 and 21, something interesting happens.

As I have gone alone in there ................. gaan
And with my treasures bold, ................... mias
I can keep my secret where, ................... pkih
And hint of riches new and old. ............... oiaw
Begin it where warm waters halt ............. wnba
And take it in the canyon down, .............. iaay
Not far, but too far to walk. .................... uanw
Put in below the home of Brown. ............. lnpo
From there it’s no place for the meek, ...... rtfc
The end is ever drawing nigh; ................. sntn
There’ll be no paddle up your creek, ........ betu
Just heavy loads and water high. ............. vhjw
If you’ve been wise and found the blaze, .. buid
Look quickly down, your quest to cease, ... cqlu
But tarry scant with marvel gaze, ............ yabm
Just take the chest and go in peace. ......... etjn
So why is it that I must go ...................... iyst
And leave my trove for all to seek? .......... eear
The answers I already know ............. ****ENTY****
I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak. ....... ioin
So hear me all and listen good, ......... ****EAST****
Your effort will be worth the cold. ............ oeyo
If you are brave and in the wood ............. euin
I give you title to the gold. ..................... ueie

FFpoem/5-Leaf Blaze/HEAR2016

Low and behold, EXACTLY 20 feet to the east from MY final coordinates, in a very remote public land place, there was a 3x7 foot area of disturbed ground that looks like a coffin was removed. This is the place I described as covered in a LITHIC SCATTER (archaic human tool flakes) of white quartz and chert that looked like... teeth.
(Picture is at 5-Leaf Blaze, Facebook)(I have dozens of similar single-page BOOMs like this that do *THINGS* (different methods, mostly unreleased but copyrighted)(see my "Page X") this is because I have the solve. I just want fake finder hoaxers to see there is a real solve to worry about & that faking things is a bad idea. POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
P.S. I am not interested in the FF quote about no codes or ciphers etc.. my work proves that quote to be one of his many dual jives to throw people off, and besides, codes and ciphers "have been offered as positive solutions" -FF (I suggest quitting the laboring over his AMBIGUOUS statements. The POEM is the truth).
10-09-2020, 01:28 PM,
RE: The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant
Well I can't expect much interaction here on the info. There is an average of 2 people signed in at any given time. I'm just offering one form of escape from all the trailer fights in FF chat rooms these days. The solve does that*
10-09-2020, 01:47 PM,
I don't understand the significance of ENTY.
10-09-2020, 02:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 02:36 PM by Deano.)
You get the tw for twenty from the first and last letters of the line "the answers i already know" as well as the enty. I wonder if you can/have factored that in somehow. Do you find it odd that there isn't a single instance of "a" in the poem? (as well as x, of course)
10-09-2020, 02:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 02:34 PM by realistrealist.)
Hear me all and listen good, just heavy loads and water high - referring to rapids IMO (heavy river/creek load and white waters)

Tie it to Chief Joseph and Chief Joseph Highway and you will find one of the top 3 white water kayaking (paddle) areas of the US in "the Box" canyon along Clark's Fork.

Ciphers, no bueno
10-09-2020, 03:08 PM,
(10-09-2020, 02:14 PM)realistrealist Wrote: Hear me all and listen good, just heavy loads and water high - referring to rapids IMO (heavy river/creek load and white waters)

Tie it to Chief Joseph and Chief Joseph Highway and you will find one of the top 3 white water kayaking (paddle) areas of the US in "the Box" canyon along Clark's Fork.

Ciphers, no bueno

I, too, think Chief Joseph is involved in the correct solve. Are we listening to the white waters? Or just getting the hear me all from his famous speech?
10-09-2020, 03:33 PM,
(10-09-2020, 03:08 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 02:14 PM)realistrealist Wrote: Hear me all and listen good, just heavy loads and water high - referring to rapids IMO (heavy river/creek load and white waters)

Ciphers, no bueno

I, too, think Chief Joseph is involved in the correct solve. Are we listening to the white waters? Or just getting the hear me all from his famous speech?

Both perchance.
10-09-2020, 03:48 PM,
Ditto
10-09-2020, 04:25 PM,
8,5,1,18 are close aren't they to the last digits for isa lake..44.4418, -110.7185
10-09-2020, 04:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 04:58 PM by LeadSolver.)
(10-09-2020, 01:47 PM)dude here Wrote: I don't understand the significance of ENTY.

FF's designed ciphers are perfect in the first stanza. After that, they abbreviate and divide between two lines, only getting one close enough to words to understand intent. These kinds of things are very hard to design inside a poem that is forward-facing, in all plaintext appearance. I did all 24 x 24 lines through lines in the poem. There are many interesting things. They tie to a place nicely, and the physical descriptions in the poem reinforce the ciphers.

(10-09-2020, 02:12 PM)Deano Wrote: You get the tw for twenty from the first and last letters of the line "the answers i already know" as well as the enty. I wonder if you can/have factored that in somehow. Do you find it odd that there isn't a single instance of "a" in the poem? (as well as x, of course)

The X line down spells GP S in crucial, last-clue lines. No X's in poem, but WHAT X DOES, that line down, is amazing.
T and W is a GREAT catch.
I'm not looking at Isa. "As I" to me signify elements.

Ciphers, no bueno

I have nothing for Chief Joseph Highway area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize Octopus 14 1,524 07-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Octopus
  The Cipher debate Bet 424 375,457 03-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  can You make this cipher work lostowl 1 1,855 05-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  Scrapbook 62: To cipher or not to cipher? Doc 26 26,079 12-04-2015, 05:50 AM
Last Post: astree