Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant
10-09-2020, 06:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 06:32 PM by realistrealist.)
RE: The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant
I believe Beavertooth has given most of the information on Chief Joseph and I've tried to fill in other pieces with what I've read and others have written. I think there is too much information to ignore. There are two places really applicable to the Nez Perce and CJ - the Firehole River and CJ Highway.

If the clues had no relationship to Firehole River, two of the regions I think the possible first 3 clues relate to are the Soda Butte Creek and Clark's Fork River. If the first three clues are: park, box, and foot (bridge) there are two "box canyons" in those areas.

On the Soda Butte River you have Ice Box Canyon which if you follow South runs to the Footbridge Reach (a small section you won't find on most maps). I like this area. If you've been here, you'll see plenty of anglers. Then Clark's Fork has The Box (which seems to have cliffs like where you imagine he would have been shot down) as the river and road runs towards Cody, where Fenn wants the chest to go.
10-09-2020, 07:42 PM,
There are "boxes" (box canyons) in all the search states. How did my post find a search area?
10-09-2020, 08:42 PM,
It didn't.

And right, you need to use all the other information in the poem to derive what you're looking for.
10-09-2020, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 09:03 PM by LeadSolver.)
Was just curious. People have been finding all kinds of extra words in my decryptions. I just thought it was neat, "enty east" on "hear." Better even than a single "twenty." Imagine the uproar in life I had in 2016 finding dozens of applicable words. It made me more addicted to this. FF got really weird after I started sending emails... "Hi buddy! I got twenty bucks in gasoline. I might need to go east and search a gar den near the river," etc. I got a notification of a background check soon after (I have my ways). I had strangers friending on Facebook. Then his comments got weird at Jenny's. Then he said "I ain't publically commenting anymore" (WAHH) lol. Then he does that leaf from Washington in the middle of last year's HYPER scrapbook drive (I am the notorious 5-Leaf Blaze from D.C.). Then... he steals the box back & mysterious "finder" arrives on scene, then he dies, his wife dies, and now his heirs(?) start this CRAZY post-Chase thing. How can I even quit now? lmao
10-10-2020, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2020, 02:55 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
(10-09-2020, 09:00 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Was just curious. People have been finding all kinds of extra words in my decryptions. I just thought it was neat, "enty east" on "hear." Better even than a single "twenty." Imagine the uproar in life I had in 2016 finding dozens of applicable words. It made me more addicted to this. FF got really weird after I started sending emails... "Hi buddy! I got twenty bucks in gasoline. I might need to go east and search a gar den near the river," etc. I got a notification of a background check soon after (I have my ways). I had strangers friending on Facebook. Then his comments got weird at Jenny's. Then he said "I ain't publically commenting anymore" (WAHH) lol. Then he does that leaf from Washington in the middle of last year's HYPER scrapbook drive (I am the notorious 5-Leaf Blaze from D.C.). Then... he steals the box back & mysterious "finder" arrives on scene, then he dies, his wife dies, and now his heirs(?) start this CRAZY post-Chase thing. How can I even quit now? lmao

Right ? Like they say Rehab is for Quitters my brother ! So I will sit by the fire waiting for the thaw ......----...........................................
On a full moon night in the Rocky Mountain winter
My "Jackie-O" wine bottle's low, watching for the snow
Thinkin' about what I've been missin' in the city
And I'm not missin' a thing!
Watchin' the full moon crossing the range
Ridin' the storm out.....Ridin' the Storm Out .....
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-10-2020, 10:19 AM,
Classic ROCK! \m/ \m/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize Octopus 14 1,524 07-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Octopus
  The Cipher debate Bet 424 375,491 03-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  can You make this cipher work lostowl 1 1,855 05-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: lostowl