Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peggy Fenn
10-09-2020, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 10:33 PM by Becky from WV.)
Peggy Fenn
I just rec'd notification that Peggy died on Sunday 4 October 2020. Is this true? That's almost a week ago. Why didn't we hear about this sooner?
10-09-2020, 11:13 PM,
RE: Peggy Fenn
If so, pobrecitas Kelly and Zoe, losing both parents less than a month apart.
10-10-2020, 02:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2020, 02:59 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
I hereby respectfully request anyone with grudges against Mr. Fenn for whatever reasons , to bury the hatchet , let bygones be bygones , and join me , sending out prayers of strength and understanding to the Fenn family . We ALL know how hard losing a family member can be , let alone the Matriarch and Mr. Fenn within a month of each other . So please everyone , lets show the world that we can rise above the petty disagreements of the Chase and let love shine brightly through every single one of us !!

My heartfelt condolences go out to the ENTIRE Fenn family at this time . This has to be the most trying times in their lives . I offer my shoulder to lean/cry , just as I offered the same to Mr. Fenn when 1 of his best friends' , Edard died . If we all together say a prayer for them , we can combine our collective thoughts to be sure they are received ...May God Bless you and give you the strength needed to endure this painful road ahead as well as future endeavors .Godspeed ...Peace
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-11-2020, 02:09 PM,
My deepest sympathy to the Fenn family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
10-11-2020, 02:44 PM,
Wheres the chest??
10-12-2020, 09:26 PM,
Very sad to hear this news. Forrest and Peggy are united again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peggy Jean Fenn Copper 1 1,799 11-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  Peggy's Wrath TheBearStoleMyPicnic 2 2,514 05-20-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen