Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there
10-12-2020, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 01:02 PM by LeadSolver.)
"5-leaf Blaze2016/2020ciphertext key >> HLBNMCRK
As I have gone alone in there (blaze)GASOLINE
And with my treasures bold, (wise)MENSA DSR
I can keep my secret where, PECRCAHS 2 C’s (part A)
And hint of riches new and old. OCNEHDWI
Begin it where warm waters halt WEEAWGAR (GARDYN)
And take it in the canyon down, ITNEH DYN
Not far, but too far to walk. UOOAFTWO (TWO)
Put in below the home of Brown. LHUHETOT
From there it’s no place for the meek, RSRONOCT (RONOCT)
The end is ever drawing nigh; SRHRDENE
There’ll be 5lb no paddle up your creek, BPHDAEUO
Just heavy loads and water high. VAUSDSWO
If you’ve been wise and found the blaze, BWFSIYDN
Look quickly down, your quest to cease, CDOWOOUY
But tarry scant with marvel gaze, YNUWTTMA
Just take the chest and go in peace. ECUEHSNE
So why is it that I must go IAOITWTH
And leave my trove for all to seek? ERNVODRT
The answers I already know, EAHRLEYI
I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak. IRVDEENI (DEEN)
So hear me all and listen good, EAODNHTL
Your effort will be worth the cold. OIOLLUOW (WILLOW)
If you are brave and in the wood EVFAEYNA
I give you title to the gold. ULGTEIET (YOU'LL GET IT)"

You are a genius if you acknowledge the real solve. Let the chimpanzees argue on THIS one. GO POST IT!!!!

Over there, at THOR, the only ones left are BUTT-KISSERS. If they weren't, they wouldn't be there. Their being this weakens their arguments of otherwise being very smart people. This is THE KEY. Post it there and watch the horror; watch the chimps scatter. This solve is the best way to get people to leave THOR. They'll run off to easier places where they don't have to see this, GUARANTEED. But let's see if she removes it! If she does that, hahahaha! Watch how people wouldn't care- they could get back to BS-ing themselves- and NEVER LETTING IT ALL END. Shouldn't it end for hoaxers?
10-12-2020, 05:57 PM,
Kinda breaks down after gasoline and Mensa, doesn’t it? Maybe the joke’s on you. Burn.
10-12-2020, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 06:12 PM by LeadSolver.)
RE: Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there
(10-12-2020, 05:57 PM)Ayani Wrote: Kinda breaks down after gasoline and Mensa, doesn’t it? Maybe the joke’s on you. Burn.

Hiiii KPRO!!!!

HahaHA! Think about this- it was on me in 2016 when I discovered it, but the joke's on YOU now- because I actually HAVE something besides a HOAX! Out policing the BLOGS!? I see you are tangled in QUITE a web over on your dictatorship platform.
10-12-2020, 08:22 PM,
Oh...you must have five leaf blaze ciphered my screen name. Got me! I’m Kpro the toe dippin’ cult priestess, out to watch your every move! Play Misty for me.
10-12-2020, 09:53 PM,
Mine's a LOT easier to explain, but I appreciate the input.
10-13-2020, 10:42 AM,
(10-12-2020, 05:57 PM)Ayani Wrote: Kinda breaks down after gasoline and Mensa, doesn’t it? Maybe the joke’s on you. Burn.

No , kinda breaks down at----this person I just met on the sidewalk about an hour ago had this to say ---- " Hi I am a Kbra supporter! I love how she lies all the time and feeds me mixed up words of others . She twists peoples quotes and never answers candidly EVER EVER EVER . I just love people like her ! I am a gold digging cheap crook just like her . "

If I was you , which I am not , I might , a-yawn-e (sorry for the misspell , my eies are gettttinnnngg badddddd ...) want to look into this person to see the real truth .

Just a helpful piece of advice , according to the dude I just met ...I am an objective observer and nothing more ...
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-13-2020, 11:42 AM,
@Ayani - Hello. Why is your account NOT activated? What does that mean anyway?

You & Faulkins Maze have the most entertaining posts here. So funny! I'm loving the back & forth bantering. I do NOT watch Kpro & Cowlazars "stuff" because it takes them so, so long to get to the point. NOTHING but wasted talking & goofing around. I guess that's because they really have NOTHING much of importance to add anyway. I kind of feel sorry for them though because of their time & efforts spent to actually make a breakthrough & find something useful ... when there is really NOTHING to find.

Cynthia, however, is a bit of a wild card. She goes right to the edge & then pushes someone else off the cliff. I doubt is she knows any more than the rest of us do, but she stays somewhat hidden in the background ... & controls others like a puppet-master. FF used to say it was like feeding his fish. Drop a bread crumb into the water & watch all the fish fight over it. Then drop an inedible piece of paper & it's the same result. He called it conditioning of the masses & fear of loss. I guess he told that to Cynthia too because she's a "pro" ... a "Cpro". My advice is to avoid her completely.
10-13-2020, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 08:14 PM by Top Secret.)
Krapo just likes to be heard. Non-stop blabber and never any content.
10-13-2020, 03:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 03:33 PM by LeadSolver.)
I mean... I don't know whether it's her fudgy fingers or her pre-condition to alcohol-induced brain damage, but the girl slacks even on a single typed sentence.
Wait... benefit of the doubt: she has to type fast because of all their haters. POOOR THINGS. You know, A LIE can be difficult to keep up with. No amount of SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS will calm that PARANOIA there, K.

3 groups of people I see when it comes to my own solution work: most are indifferent, some get interested for a minute, and the rest- ARE THEM and they HATE it. They're USING some of it, too, in calculated workarounds to circumvent my copyrights. I truly believe FF told em to do this this way upon giving them the box. IF ONLY they could use a full tank of GASOLINE and a hint of MENSA in their hoax- oh, it would go a long way! AHAHAHAHA
10-13-2020, 06:49 PM,
(10-13-2020, 03:22 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: I mean... I don't know whether it's her fudgy fingers or her pre-condition to alcohol-induced brain damage, but the girl slacks even on a single typed sentence.
Wait... benefit of the doubt: she has to type fast because of all their haters. POOOR THINGS. You know, A LIE can be difficult to keep up with. No amount of SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS will calm that PARANOIA there, K.

Oh, the irony of them shooting their wad and making FF look like an idiot. Popcorn time before the theater closes for good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,216 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,070 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA admin 28 6,221 08-28-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: admin
  What if the Lead Searcher/Finder Walked Away? fabjr71 6 1,197 07-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Deano
  kpro's claims brubr 12 1,960 06-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 100 26,819 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger