Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there
10-13-2020, 07:44 PM,
RE: Instead of arguing miles walked and hoaxes with KPRO, share THIS over there
BAHAHAHA! I'm loving it!
10-13-2020, 08:58 PM,
(10-13-2020, 11:42 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: Cynthia, however, is a bit of a wild card. She goes right to the edge & then pushes someone else off the cliff.

LMAO!

I don't know Cynthia, but that is one of the funniest comments I have read here in the last five years.

I still think you could write a book about the Chase, Becky. I would buy ten copies of it.

Smile
10-13-2020, 09:42 PM,
I have no idea why it says account not activated, Becky. I can post and comment, but my avatar doesn’t show. Fine with me.
10-13-2020, 11:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 11:30 PM by LeadSolver.)
(10-12-2020, 05:57 PM)Ayani Wrote: Kinda breaks down after gasoline and Mensa, doesn’t it? Maybe the joke’s on you. Burn.

See? now that is cruel. It's kinda impossible to bury my work and hope people look the other way. Things aren't going that way- they're going my way, now focus my dear Ayani...
The simple way to form HLBNMCRK, my keyword:
H (hydrogen) element 1/1/1 (row 1, #1 column 1)
LB (there’ll be) lithium (Li), beryllium (beryllium, “Be” is 2/4/2 row 2, element 4, column 2)
NM (new and old as in Mexico) Sodium and magnesium (which is also marvel gaze)
CRK (your creek)(calcium, rubidium, potassium)
This keyword makes:
Gasoline
Mensa
DSR (the park name)
Gardyn (garden-named place a nearby feature on particular USGS map- not on other maps)
Two
Ronoct (an octane rating)(a confirmer for gasoline)
Dene and deen (very relevent to a FF scrapbook and a historic reference nearby to this place)
Oiolluow (damn sure sounds out like willow)
I don’t mind if this is nothing more than a coincidence. This doesn’t bother me one bit. Somebody should run the numbers on the probability of coincidence of this string- oh that’s right, I did! And the chances of this are in a higher fold of billions (in my solve’s favor, not against) than hitting your state lottery.
You can find 100 things from just HLBNMCRK that line up in what he said and did. I think it is time to see it. Forrest's work is amazing here. I sure will always give him credit for the thousands of hours he did to design this, even if the ending went poorly; rather badly for me, as he removed the prize.

And when I said "behold" with one of my first posts here, it was truly not to be arrogant, it was to let hoaxers know they're in deep doo doo.
10-14-2020, 12:58 AM,
(10-13-2020, 11:42 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Ayani - Hello. Why is your account NOT activated? What does that mean anyway?

You & Faulkins Maze have the most entertaining posts here. So funny! I'm loving the back & forth bantering. I do NOT watch Kpro & Cowlazars "stuff" because it takes them so, so long to get to the point. NOTHING but wasted talking & goofing around. I guess that's because they really have NOTHING much of importance to add anyway. I kind of feel sorry for them though because of their time & efforts spent to actually make a breakthrough & find something useful ... when there is really NOTHING to find.

Cynthia, however, is a bit of a wild card. She goes right to the edge & then pushes someone else off the cliff. I doubt is she knows any more than the rest of us do, but she stays somewhat hidden in the background ... & controls others like a puppet-master. FF used to say it was like feeding his fish. Drop a bread crumb into the water & watch all the fish fight over it. Then drop an inedible piece of paper & it's the same result. He called it conditioning of the masses & fear of loss. I guess he told that to Cynthia too because she's a "pro" ... a "Cpro". My advice is to avoid her completely.

Hey Becky , you know what I found on your train video ??????? Bet you would like to know , wouldn't ya ????

Wait for it .......

Yup . She is in that video plain as day.... Can You believe this stuff ?? I don't and not sure what to make of it yet .....Check it out ...
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-14-2020, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 02:02 AM by LeadSolver.)
The most sense being made has an uncanny ability of being avoided.

You know, like I was saying... that one over yonder- that solve upstairs there...... the one everybody had trouble seeing. It gets skipped over a lot- it must be psychological; Freudian... Jungian...... that post a couple clicks above. Man, I start to understand what FF was going through for ten years. I can wait. Got plenty of time. It's out... just dust settling till people see it. Maybe they'll share it. Who knows?
10-14-2020, 10:49 AM,
(10-14-2020, 01:48 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: The most sense being made has an uncanny ability of being avoided.

You know, like I was saying... that one over yonder- that solve upstairs there...... the one everybody had trouble seeing. It gets skipped over a lot- it must be psychological; Freudian... Jungian...... that post a couple clicks above. Man, I start to understand what FF was going through for ten years. I can wait. Got plenty of time. It's out... just dust settling till people see it. Maybe they'll share it. Who knows?

Its uncanny just how true that is LS . I posted the actual real solve to the real hidey spot that he wanted us to locate , and NOT one person gave a crap about it . Truly amazing in my eyes .

Since nobody is listening to us anyway , I will give you the biggest clue hint you have received to date :

17 dollars a square inch is about Him and Eric Sloan wanting to build a covered bridge but the wives didnt let them . Well , you know how men are when the Mrs. says no . This didn't stop them from Naming Erics house and Fenns 1 room cabin in the woods the EXACT same , in spanish ! Only the last word was changed to fit each ones personality . Pretty cool huh ? Go for it , you are gonna flip my brotha . Peace !
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-14-2020, 10:53 AM,
I'm sure there's more than a hundred clue answers.
10-14-2020, 08:09 PM,
You’re onto something there Foolkin. There was an attempt to build the bridge, but it was unfinished. You’ve got an inkling, but your thinking has gone aft agley.
10-14-2020, 08:22 PM,
Hey did anyone share it over there? If you do, drop a link to the thread back here. IDK, I guess there aren't enough brave people with an account over there, maybe not enough users seeing CC. Well, I mean, definitely not enough people to see beyond their own self. I just thought it would be rebellious and fun. Ah, so is life- no risk-takers...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,240 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,074 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA admin 28 6,222 08-28-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: admin
  What if the Lead Searcher/Finder Walked Away? fabjr71 6 1,197 07-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Deano
  kpro's claims brubr 12 1,965 06-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 100 26,834 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger