Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOL. Banned by KPRo
10-16-2020, 11:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 11:40 PM by Faulkins Maze.)
RE: LOL. Banned by KPRo
(10-15-2020, 07:01 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: Apparently I’ve been banned
Must be because, I told some that Forrest told me
Her and Mike were no longer welcome at his home!
That’s why he met them someplace else to shoot their documentary that he was already committed to before all their crap.

I totally saw that happen. It was so quick too. One minute I read your post , the next time I reloaded the page , it said banned along with another poster .

I am so glad you confirmed this here . I was questioning this back when they did the interview . I was like what is up with this setup? To be honest Forrest did not look as comfortable as usual .

And thank you for outing this info man ! I had a thought that at the time of the interview , all 3 of them seemed to change their attitude about the chase . Almost as if they were told something that got them pisised off . It took her quite a while to release the interview , piece by piece , which when put in words , looked like resentment . Now we have all this collusion by the 3 of them with Cynthia moving to Las Vegas with them .

(10-16-2020, 08:46 PM)admin Wrote: Not sure if anyone's been watching the gold ticket treasure hunt of mine...but we actually hid the North Carolina one in her town lol...just thought it was sort of funny to do that. We were looking for the Biel anyway...but I thought it would be funny to do ours there for that reason.

OMG , that is Treasure Huntin' Comedy Gold right there ! I love it.
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-17-2020, 12:36 AM,
LOL. Banned by KPRo
Sadly, one day K-Pro will ban Cowlazars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-17-2020, 02:42 AM,
Darcy....That's sadly funny true....
© Stephanie
10-17-2020, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 06:30 AM by question.)
The other sad part is that Kpro and Cow unwittingly destroyed Fenn's reputation with that terrible spot.

Those pictures were staged to give the appearance of a finder.

Even Harry thinks it was a hoax now.
10-17-2020, 08:13 AM,
(10-17-2020, 06:28 AM)question Wrote: The other sad part is that Kpro and Cow unwittingly destroyed Fenn's reputation with that terrible spot.

So harry is a gauge for a good solve? the guys a moron. Not that the gps solve is a good solve.
10-17-2020, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 08:15 AM by Becky from WV.)
@Mindy - Yeah, I bet we ALL got that "Be Patient" advice from FF. Here's one of mine from 22 June. He sent it as "Private Information Please".

Me to FF: Forrest, is it true that there will be more surprises coming this year for us searchers ... or are we done? I do NOT mean Cynthia's meet-up in Yellowstone. I'm asking about something else. Should we be looking forward to something from you?

FF to me: There will be something coming, Becky. Please be patient. f
10-17-2020, 09:00 AM,
(10-17-2020, 06:28 AM)question Wrote: The other sad part is that Kpro and Cow unwittingly destroyed Fenn's reputation with that terrible spot.

Remember that time when only a few of over here were brave enough to report the truth and krapo created a cult and made everyone join it because they did not want to believe the shenanigans?

I said if someone is willing to engage in these type of shenanigans then they are capable of using the treasure as a booty call.

Harry became one of those mindless Fenn gullible sheep. He was naive enough to think the finder was in his forum. This serves as a good example of how gold can cloud the otherwise rational mind.
10-17-2020, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 11:53 AM by crazyfamily.)
LOL. Banned by KPRo
It didn’t take a doctorate in psychology to see through Krap0’s game. The reality is, though, that Forrest facilitated all of this chaos. He went along with every scheme that came across his desk...the coins, the board game, the books, movies, etc, etc. He had Becky writing scrapbooks probably BECAUSE several searchers were talking about it...beginning with Ricky and the “word that is key” episode.

He encouraged me to publish my writing as a companion to The Thrill Of The Chase. He offered me a job working on his “next book” after I challenged him about the photoshopping in TTOTC. Fortunately, for me, I almost always did the opposite of what he suggested.

Yeah, Forrest loved the chaos for some reason.

Hell, for that matter, Forrest probably ended the chase and turned it into a hoax BECAUSE of all the charges that it was a hoax. I’m beginning to think it was just an exercise in crowd sourcing.
10-17-2020, 04:21 PM,
(10-17-2020, 11:44 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hell, for that matter, Forrest probably ended the chase and turned it into a hoax BECAUSE of all the charges that it was a hoax. I’m beginning to think it was just an exercise in crowd sourcing.

Right, but crowd sourcing for what?

To satisfy the ego of a lonely old man who wanted to get his rocks off?

At this point, nothing would surprise me.
10-17-2020, 04:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 04:29 PM by Mindy.)
LOL. Banned by KPRo
(10-17-2020, 08:13 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Mindy - Yeah, I bet we ALL got that "Be Patient" advice from FF. Here's one of mine from 22 June. He sent it as "Private Information Please".

Me to FF: Forrest, is it true that there will be more surprises coming this year for us searchers ... or are we done? I do NOT mean Cynthia's meet-up in Yellowstone. I'm asking about something else. Should we be looking forward to something from you?

FF to me: There will be something coming, Becky. Please be patient. f

Hi Becky,
DG asked if you could send her or me that email privately, like a screenshot. She’s very interested in comparing that to her notes.

(10-17-2020, 11:44 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: It didn’t take a doctorate in psychology to see through Krap0’s game. The reality is, though, that Forrest facilitated all of this chaos. He went along with every scheme that came across his desk...the coins, the board game, the books, movies, etc, etc. He had Becky writing scrapbooks probably BECAUSE several searchers were talking about it...beginning with Ricky and the “word that is key” episode.

He encouraged me to publish my writing as a companion to The Thrill Of The Chase. He offered me a job working on his “next book” after I challenged him about the photoshopping in TTOTC. Fortunately, for me, I almost always did the opposite of what he suggested.

Yeah, Forrest loved the chaos for some reason.

Hell, for that matter, Forrest probably ended the chase and turned it into a hoax BECAUSE of all the charges that it was a hoax. I’m beginning to think it was just an exercise in crowd sourcing.

Lol! He also offered me the chance to write his book after I called him out on something!

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,330 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA admin 28 6,719 08-28-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: admin
  If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere... LeadSolver 6 799 08-28-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Dr. Coffee
  kpro's claims brubr 12 2,253 06-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 2,760 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 100 28,499 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger