Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: FB friend of Cowlazars stole copyrighted work to prove Yellowstone solve
10-19-2020, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 07:25 PM by LeadSolver.)
BREAKING: FB friend of Cowlazars stole copyrighted work to prove Yellowstone solve
HEY, maybe K and Cow got ripped off too… but Facebook friends!? I emailed them and they both said they were not affiliated.
[Image: ?type=3&theater]
https://www.facebook.com/109107744208013...=3&theater
The copyrighted material, “Page X,” proves where to find “GP S” in the poem. It is the clue that tells you to end your solve with numbers. These other people don’t have the right numbers. Their shoe-horning a solve into Yellowstone does not at all discount that coordinates are used in a correct solve. It seems quite evident that the GPS clue is a REQUIREMENT for being believed that GPS is used- and Netflix is surely waiting for legal and clue hurdles to be cleared.
The main point: A Cowlazars-connected volcanologist in Hollywood used MY “Page X” and tried to pass it off as copyrighted, then proceeded to infuse it into Isa Lake and their solve.
Letter X is missing in the poem. In 2016, I immediately went looking for why X is missing. I found it that year. In the “Page X” section of my solve, is outlined a clue where you count from left to right to the X-line (24 letters in) of the Fenn poem acrostic, and read downward, top to bottom it reads: D, A, N, N, H, C, I, T, T, G, P, S, E, D, E, O.
5-leaf Blaze PAGE “X” X, 24th letter of the alphabet. Count to 24 each line
As I have gone alone in there
And with my treasures bold,
I can keep my secret where,
And hint of riches new and old.************D
Begin it where warm waters halt***********A
And take it in the canyon down,************N
Not far, but too far to walk.
Put in below the home of Brown.**********N
From there it’s no place for the meek,*****H
The end is ever drawing nigh;
There’ll be no paddle up your creek,*******C
Just heavy loads and water high.***********I
If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,**T
Look quickly down, your quest to cease,**T
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,*****************G****
Just take the chest and go in peace.*************P****
So why is it that I must go
And leave my trove for all to seek?**************S****
The answers I already know,
I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak.*******E
So hear me all and listen good,***********D
Your effort will be worth the cold.**********E
If you are brave and in the wood**********O
I give you title to the gold.

Supporting/dated 5-Leaf Blaze document at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R3ZP...8dhhc/edit
Copyrighting was the right thing to do.
And AGAIN, since this is the main point, I will reiterate:
PART OF MY SOLVE RIPPED OFF BY A COWLAZARS FACEBOOK FRIEND, WHO INFUSED IT INTO THE COWLAZARS/KPRO SOLVE.

10-19-2020, 07:25 PM,
RE: BREAKING: FB friend of Cowlazars stole copyrighted work to prove Yellowstone solve
MAN has CC really cleared out, but I DO love it for the unblocked Google buzz. Netflix should see WTF I'M doing.
10-20-2020, 12:38 AM,
RE: BREAKING: FB friend of Cowlazars stole copyrighted work to prove Yellowstone solve
(10-19-2020, 07:25 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: MAN has CC really cleared out, but I DO love it for the unblocked Google buzz. Netflix should see WTF I'M doing.

Glad to be of service! Please send all donations to Beavertooth @ .....

Smile
10-20-2020, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2020, 02:05 PM by LeadSolver.)
So, Jorg and I got into a back and forth on this today. One comment of his has me wondering...
"Man you have not been keeping up in current events. Just go to Cowlazars YouTube channel and watch their latest Youtube videos, as just one example of MANY using the *Anagram Public Domain Solve; they (Cynthia Meachum, Cowlazars, Kpro, Justin Posey, etc...) completely took the Anagram Solve you supposedly have a copyright on, for a proverbial ride ?"
*He calls the X an anagram.

I am curious if the X showing GPS has been mentioned at the Cowlazars channel or any others of the Yellowstone people who are also talking Netflix.. ANYONE?

Yo, everyone, courtroom discovery and claims are the only real news in the post-Fenn Chase.

The MFer kept going, insulting me, naming other people. People really actually think I'm bothering them because they use something I copyrighted. It has to be 2020.
10-22-2020, 06:07 PM,
Is there a word for when people see something happening in front of them and can't GET IT!? Whatever it is, I would have posted it instead of most of this post.
10-23-2020, 01:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2020, 01:29 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
(10-22-2020, 06:07 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Is there a word for when people see something happening in front of them and can't GET IT!? Whatever it is, I would have posted it instead of most of this post.

Yeah , its called Class Action Lawsuit ...and/or F-it , go Pro-se .....Seriously man , we should call these clowns out on their bullshit and sue their ass . We'll see if they think its fun and games then . Justin POSER will probably pee his panties having the thought of losing his BIg Ol Monster Treasure Hunting Rescue Mountain Man Truck . That dude has NEVER been BOTG PERIOD . Hes a complete fraud and couldn't find his way around a mountain if his life depended on it . .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
10-23-2020, 01:47 AM,
You know what? THANK YOU. Good to see you. Let's "bring the CHAOS!"
10-23-2020, 02:04 AM,
Oh hell ya man . I am sick and tired of these clowns . They need to be put back in their place , which is the Circus . I'm down to ride my brotha . Count on it . I am already discussing this with a family friend lawyer that is currently reviewing the information that THEY provided all happy and smiling on Youtube .
10-23-2020, 10:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2020, 01:14 PM by LeadSolver.)
Oh it's comin' down the pike. These hoaxers ducked down awhile and have other alt-accounts doing the talking. Yet older, known users *in a certain other chat* are getting downright UPSET, feeling the BS closing-in. Meanwhile, the one I think is Dal on that chat is getting snippy. It's funny AF. What are people worried about that they must troll against anti-Fenn sentiment with a different alt account every month?
10-24-2020, 03:54 PM,
I agree . I think they are completely scared now .They all have disappeared recently . I think Dal is pissed for a good reason . I don't believe he is in on this. I think he was too honest for Forrest to ask him to shill for him . He is the only one who looks down and sad for the loss .

Meanwhile , K-bra and Cow- lover just got engaged , all happy taking selfies with a HUGE rock on her finger . Im telling you they are the worst kind of people

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cowlazars Video question 49 3,996 10-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Faulkins Maze
  Breaking my silence Bone digger 24 4,183 07-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Last Post: WyMustIGo
  I can prove in one sentence where it was found LeadSolver 44 5,257 06-26-2020, 03:57 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  There is a way to prove a hoax or real treasure. Fgump 15 2,943 06-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Last Post: admin
  my friend the calculator Chris Yates 3 3,382 01-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  If you could prove.... fabjr71 8 2,072 09-29-2019, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mike marcum