Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As the Chase Turns
11-30-2020, 10:53 PM,
RE: As the Chase Turns
(11-29-2020, 01:08 PM)admin Wrote: Who's kpro and thor? I find it hard to believe you don't know lol...I have a feeling you know...

I find it hard to believe too, because their names come up so often, but I really have no idea.
12-01-2020, 05:33 AM,
Just watched part of Mike's show about the lawyer/finder.
If the lawyer believes they are representing the true finder they can represent anyone. There's no way that anyone can prove to anyone that the chest was found legitimately, because Forrest is gone.

If for example hypothetically the family wanted this to go away....couldn't they have found a "finder" and given the chest if they had it? Then this person shows it to a lawyer? Isn't it possible for a searcher to tell a lawyer they were the finder and a lawyer says ok...I believe you, give me $5,000 retainer? How many people want to claim they are the finder? I thought there was like 30 people claiming that...

What would motivate a "finder" to come forward to put themselves into a lawsuit? They didn't when Forrest was alive. So what benefit is for them? Even if they wanted to tell the story at a later date....why not wait till this lawsuit went away? Doesn't make sense to come forward. If I were the finder I would stay hidden. The family isn't being sued...they're just be asked questions. I'm sure their answers will be "I don't know" "I don't know" "I don't know".

I don't get how the finder is soooooo worried about being known. Look at the lottery where people win multiple millions and the lottery requires their name to be published. So that's silly to me that they shouldn't be known.
© Stephanie
12-01-2020, 07:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 08:55 AM by admin.)
For one interested, subscribe to Barbara Anderson's YouTube channel. She deletes her videos after a day or so...but I heard a new one is coming up tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXniJ4F...Q5A/videos

You need to subscribe though so that you can catch them when she posts them and watch them quick if she's deleting them.
© Stephanie
12-01-2020, 11:45 AM,
(11-30-2020, 10:53 PM)ravenhome777 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 01:08 PM)admin Wrote: Who's kpro and thor? I find it hard to believe you don't know lol...I have a feeling you know...

I find it hard to believe too, because their names come up so often, but I really have no idea.
Their names come up because many feel they ruined the spirit of the chase and turned it from a fun family adventure to a monopolized commercialized enterprise. It was how they did it that makes everyone so irate.

There are many examples but one that is particularly pathetic is she claimed she wanted to share information openly about the chase, but kept the interviews with Fenn to herself (that was an unfair advantage) but she is very vindictive and would go out of her way to prevent smart CC posters from having their information known.

The egg on face moment occurred for her when she had this big, "I found the finder's site - confirmed" and it turned out to me Mindy's partner's solve. Krapo hates Mindy but she didn't know it at the time. I still chuckle when I think about that.
12-01-2020, 02:11 PM,
(12-01-2020, 11:45 AM)Top Secret Wrote: There are many examples but one that is particularly pathetic is she claimed she wanted to share information openly about the chase, but kept the interviews with Fenn to herself (that was an unfair advantage) but she is very vindictive and would go out of her way to prevent smart CC posters from having their information known.

One of my biggest pet peeves is those that take every comment of Fenn and think he's playing with words. Like Fenn consistently talked in riddles. So, when Fenn said he didn't give anybody special clues who's to say this wasn't a play on words. Obviously, it was or he lied to all of us.

Many searchers were working on ciphers, but information came out that Fenn said there weren't any. Your post reminded me of something more interesting. One of these emails stated that there wasn't any clues in the pictures in TTOTC. I remember Mindy using these pictures, as well as a lot of other searchers, in order to find clues. Wouldn't you think they would appreciate not wasting their time??

Sure, Fenn might not have given out clues that helped a searcher get closer to the chest, but he definitely gave out clues that kept some people in their rabbit hole and others not. Maybe that was his way of getting the last laugh, but who knows at this point.
12-01-2020, 02:30 PM,
(11-27-2020, 05:04 PM)question Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 10:16 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Most of us have moved on from the chase, yet there are still some super-addicted gullible chasers hanging on like Hairy, hoping for the imaginary finder to emerge. Yet, krapo and her ankle biting sidekick (Qanon Anon) are still trying to milk this thing with that verbose fenntube show. Now krapo spends her day complaining about all the chasers who hate her.

Apparently, there are many others beside Chasechat who have had enough of her loud mouth and shut her down. Her show now just pathetically lists party after party who are banning her including facebook or suing her. She just keeps spiralling down the sewer drain. Sad.

I always said that Fenn's death would free her to create her own narrative about the Chase. Now she's making up stories about her friendship with FF, even though we all know that Fenn had her kicked out of the house after Peggy complained about her nagging presence. The dwindling viewership along with her nutty cult on THOR ensures that she'll always be living on the Island of Misfit Toys.

Definition of sociopath: "a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience."

Yup. i mean she is coming to the point of compulsive LYING . She point blank said Forrest confirmed for her that a "cabin " she found that was NOT in his name , was indeed his and that he needed a place to get away from it all , so dont tell anyone until I die "

Do you believe this shit ? Out of every searcher on the planet she was confirmed a game changer ??? She is GONE.
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
12-01-2020, 02:36 PM,
(12-01-2020, 02:30 PM)Faulkins Maze Wrote: Yup. i mean she is coming to the point of compulsive LYING . She point blank said Forrest confirmed for her that a "cabin " she found that was NOT in his name , was indeed his and that he needed a place to get away from it all , so dont tell anyone until I die "

Do you believe this shit ? Out of every searcher on the planet she was confirmed a game changer ??? She is GONE.

It's just a pure idiot show at this point. Mike is just as bad at perpetrating bullshit and has lost all credibility.
12-04-2020, 08:01 AM,
I really don't want to be a hater. Kpro and Candy seemed to hate me and I to this day really don't know why. Kpro said it was because she was kicked off here which I didn't even really remember. I think my issues with Forrest and his issues with me are the reason that they hate me. I didn't even know Candy before I found out she hated me. I don't know....but I hope one day everyone can forgive me, and I do apologize for lashing out back.... I don't want to be that person. I never had any issues with Mike. I never had issues with Cynthia either....my issues with her were only Forrest being fair to everyone. If she played his confidant and if things I heard were true...more power to her for playing that game and winning whatever she did. Anyway....that's my take on things as the chase turns.....
© Stephanie
12-04-2020, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 09:06 AM by Top Secret.)
(12-04-2020, 08:01 AM)admin Wrote: I really don't want to be a hater. Kpro and Candy seemed to hate me and I to this day really don't know why. Kpro said it was because she was kicked off here which I didn't even really remember. I think my issues with Forrest and his issues with me are the reason that they hate me. I didn't even know Candy before I found out she hated me. I don't know....but I hope one day everyone can forgive me, and I do apologize for lashing out back.... I don't want to be that person. I never had any issues with Mike. I never had issues with Cynthia either....my issues with her were only Forrest being fair to everyone. If she played his confidant and if things I heard were true...more power to her for playing that game and winning whatever she did. Anyway....that's my take on things as the chase turns.....

No idea who Candy is but I am picturing a certain pleasure profession of the night. You are in an admirable position and should take pride in their hatred for you - any "hatee" of krapo is admired and respected in the chase community and is an upstanding citizen. I instantly lose respect for any friend of krapo.
12-04-2020, 12:39 PM,
As the Chase Turns
(11-02-2020, 05:09 PM)Mongo Wrote: The beginning, it’s a great place to start.

I received an email from the supposedly first person who knew it was a hoax. I know of this persons solve, and I believe what this person has told me.

In the beginning, Dal, Mindy and Stephanie all had something going with Fenn.

I have actually seen the three emails between each of the above named individuals and it was on the exact same subject. Each reply that was returned from the aforementioned, all said the exact same thing.

The timing was everything and for a good reason.

Fenn put out an all out ban on said individual.

To this day, all three Dal, Mindy and Stephanie, have erased all traces of this one solve, directed by Fenn himself.

So the question that only the three above can answer,

Why did Forrest Fenn ask for a two week delay in posting this particular solve, which would have come after Fenn’s big announcement that was supposed to happen during his birthday party?

Why was his birthday party called off? (I was actually told this answer).

Wait, what? I remember no such thing. Lol. I have never removed “all traces” of anyone’s solve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fenn treasure hunt turns out to be a massive flop Top Secret 15 1,257 12-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  So it turns out crowdsourcing really doesnt work mdavis19 5 3,498 02-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Rick Nowak
  a lot of time and twists and turns James Perotti 2 1,977 01-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: samsmith