Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As the Chase Turns
01-04-2021, 10:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:02 AM by filmguy.)
RE: As the Chase Turns
"to the point of trying to hurt our business...."

Business? Business is over. The company has folded, sold all assets, employees sent home, and lights are turned off. Even Dal, the employee of the year, is gone. Krpo and a few are sitting in the dark, in an empty building as the construction crew is taking down the logo.

Chase is over.
Like it or not, believe its a hoax or real, the fact remains Jack will be a millionaire by the end of 2021 and there is nothing out there for you to find. People are trying to find faults or corruption but nobody on the "winning" side cares about your opinion. And by the end of the year you'll see the U.S. legal system doesn't either.

All you're doing is filling out a comment card or posting on Yelp months after the company has already gone under.
Do you really think the owners of Black Eyed Pea, who sold their business for millions, care that you had terrible serve or your food was cold that time you were there?

Anybody wanting to join Krpo, anybody still spending money for BOTG, or spending money on professionals to analyze photos is........well.......pathetic at this point. IMO

A fool and his gold are soon parted.
01-04-2021, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 02:27 PM by fundamental design.)
(01-04-2021, 02:41 AM)admin Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 09:34 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Krapo aka gullible Mz evil of the Chase finally admits the was duped by "the source" with that GPS solve. Remember I called it first, but only the Fenntube followers took that one hook, line and sinker. Desperation will do that - and now you know why people fall for the Nigerian scams. Krapo is the poster child of gullible scam victim. Hats off the "the source" for sticking it to her and making her travel across the country to look like a fool. Man you just can't buy good entertainment like this anymore.

They say our hunt is unresolved issues? So you say that then say oh we're not the police? Be careful about what you insinuate legally. You want to try and put it in people's minds something isn't right? That's BS. I never did anything to you people. Jeez even David said give her another chance...screw that....being attacked when you've done nothing?

She seems to be forcing Mike to say what she wants him to. I've never done a thing to Mike and actually have emails from him thanking me for being cool with his ex wife when she called me freaking out that he was cheating on her. I should talk about conversations with his ex wife I have and what he's said. His ex said a lot that I never repeated. I mean if he has to obey kpro now to the point of trying to hurt our business....
She dumb.

(01-04-2021, 10:52 AM)filmguy Wrote: "to the point of trying to hurt our business...."

Business? Business is over. The company has folded, sold all assets, employees sent home, and lights are turned off. Even Dal, the employee of the year, is gone. Krpo and a few are sitting in the dark, in an empty building as the construction crew is taking down the logo.

Chase is over.
Like it or not, believe its a hoax or real, the fact remains Jack will be a millionaire by the end of 2021 and there is nothing out there for you to find. People are trying to find faults or corruption but nobody on the "winning" side cares about your opinion. And by the end of the year you'll see the U.S. legal system doesn't either.

All you're doing is filling out a comment card or posting on Yelp months after the company has already gone under.
Do you really think the owners of Black Eyed Pea, who sold their business for millions, care that you had terrible serve or your food was cold that time you were there?

Anybody wanting to join Krpo, anybody still spending money for BOTG, or spending money on professionals to analyze photos is........well.......pathetic at this point. IMO

A fool and his gold are soon parted.
“to the point of trying to hurt our business...."

Stephanie was talking about her successful business with her partner David...not about the Chase.

Pays to be a winner.
01-10-2021, 01:09 AM,
(12-30-2020, 10:30 PM)filmguy Wrote: I wonder how many people would love to take turns punching LurkerMike in the face.

If you asked me, if there was one searcher I wish never participated, it would be LurkerMike (other than the Finder of course).

Nah on LM , hes a douche bag that loves to hear himself Post .....

Filmguy? A line around the block ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fenn treasure hunt turns out to be a massive flop Top Secret 15 1,225 12-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  So it turns out crowdsourcing really doesnt work mdavis19 5 3,472 02-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Rick Nowak
  a lot of time and twists and turns James Perotti 2 1,958 01-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: samsmith