Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the key scrapbooks & one ending
10-30-2020, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 03:23 PM by mrmagicarovrumrebel.)
Heart  the key scrapbooks & one ending
I dont post on here much now, but I suspect that as reality strikes that the finder (if one exists) will never come forward with the solve or the final location.....maybe people will start looking at other possible solves.

scrapbook 50...massive
https://dalneitzel.com/2013/11/19/scrapbook-fifty/
double omegas published once in these scrapbooks, and it just so happens to be in scrapbook 50
50 is the BULLSEYE at darts. a bull is a male elephant.
see Dal's comments in the scrapbook thread.. Forrest made a point of getting him to use the photograph of the red and blue pickup truck AFTER the scrapbook was published. He insisted on him editing it and swopping the picture. This symbolises the redneck from Texas with a pickup truck
Texas is the lone star state...... and I have this exact representation of this photograph on the natural landscape

Notice the seemingly insignificant concrete BLOCK infront of the truck? we shall come back to this later

Scrapbook 115 Proper Dental Care. https://dalneitzel.com/2014/12/14/scrapb...d-fifteen/
the scrapbook is one big aberration
Forrest comments in the thread again
F "The treasure chest is not in that frog jar"
The scrapbook is about teeth and smiles.... " smiling pomeranian",
"Sonja Jayne Pulver" = SJP = Sarah Jessica Parker.....horse teeth anyone?
https://imgur.com/z3uJD5c
https://imgur.com/2AdAjEp

scrapbook 191 George and me. https://dalneitzel.com/2018/09/30/scrapb...ninetyone/

"George looked straight ahead and didnt say anything"
"George looked straight ahead and didnt say anything"
Whenever Forrest repeats something it is significant
George looks straight ahead at mount Rushmore and also on the quarter dollar
These are just confimers for my solve which uses the poem.

the final clue IS all of the following

It is an elephant
It is captain America and his nemesis Red Skull
It is George Washington on Mount Rushmore and on the quarter dollar
It is George Washingtons false teeth (made of ivory)
It is George Washington as the FF - founding father of the USA
It is the redneck from Texas with the pickup truck and the block
It is Elvis and Beowulf smiling and showing their teeth
It is the Ds that he prayed for
It is the frog of a horses hoof (the golden frog)...........It is all of these things converged into one place when BOTG.....it is genius from start to finish.

See the shape of the head of George Washington on the sillhouette used in OUAW when Captain America...F hides clues under your nose.
https://imgur.com/p1xjJHu
https://imgur.com/5WqR7or

Cloves were used for toothache when Forrest was a boy
https://imgur.com/ylN6nci

"In the wood" is George Washingtons mouth. https://imgur.com/jIJjT5A
"Never underestimate the power of a quarter"
"Please touch".........the portrait of George Washington

theres so much more

If you have any questions, then please fire them.

the front cover of OUAW was a map and helped me to get to "there" from a previous clue where I was stuck for 2 years.
I was stuck where the fisherman is. Forrest knew this

"Go fishing and Catch the star"
The star is in the book. Its the mouth and Georges false "wooden" teeth/ Captain America/ Red Skull
10-30-2020, 05:21 PM,
RE: the key scrapbooks & one ending
Fascinating.

If you can blend in Forrest's Purple Heart medal, Bob's your uncle!

"brave and in the wood" == purple heart

"brave"= purple
"in the wood"= heartwood.

George Washington is on the medal.

Smile
10-31-2020, 08:50 AM,
(10-30-2020, 05:21 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Fascinating.

"brave"= purple

Smile

I don't need to do it....you just did it for me. Good thinking. It might explain why he always wears a purple V neck jumper....even when its faded and looks worn

The clues arent just simply places...they have meanings in his imagination. the meanings then lead you to places which overlap. the odds of it being a coincidence are astronomical...and thats from someone with a 1st class honours in maths from a top university....someone far cleverer than me
10-31-2020, 12:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 01:31 PM by crazyfamily.)
(10-31-2020, 08:50 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 05:21 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Fascinating.

"brave"= purple

Smile

The clues arent just simply places...they have meanings in his imagination. the meanings then lead you to places which overlap. the odds of it being a coincidence are astronomical...and thats from someone with a 1st class honours in maths from a top university....someone far cleverer than me
That’s how we all felt about our solutions though. It’s a byproduct of an impossibly vague poem of clues and a story book that’s all over the place.

Take, for instance, our home of Brown, Cordova, NM. Can anyone explain the capitalization of Brown in a more self-confirming way than this?

Put “N” below the home of brown.

cordova(n) = brown

Cordova(n) = of Cordova

Cordova = home of Brown

Then, in a most coincidental way, just below Cordova on BLM land and just past the Truchas Land Grant border is an unexcavated pueblo, Pueblo Quemado.

Truchas means trout.
Quemado means burnt.

Forrest’s house in Temple burned twice.

Estar Quemado con algo = sick and tired = done it tired and now I’m weak.

From there it’s no place for the meek at Chimayo, NM. Originally named Tsimayoh by the Tewa, Tsimayoh/ Chimayo is uncannily similar to Forrest’s story about Tchepone that the US airmen called Chapone.

And indeed, the Sanctuario and the Nan Sipu, Tsimayoh, are IN the mountain and ALONG the riverbed.

You see, astronomical coincidences happen everywhere.
10-31-2020, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 03:23 PM by Beavertooth.)
home of Brown = Yellowstone

Brown = bison (or buffalo)

"Oh, give me a home, where the Buffalo roam...." (Buffalo was originally capitalized in the lyrics of "Home on the Range", sung by Bing Crosby, Gene Autry, the Boy Scouts, Frank Sinatra, John Denver, etc. It is also the state song of Kansas. It is "commonly regarded as the unofficial anthem of the American West."

WWWH = secret weir (secret "where") at the top of Kepler Cascades

take IT in the canyon down = IT = water pipe (picture of water pipe in TTOTC)

put in below the home of Brown = put the water into the underground cistern (below the home of Brown) that shows up on most maps just above Old Faithful on a nearby hill.

Simple and elegant

Original lyrics (note that there are other hints in the lyrics, including white swan, twinkling stars, gaze, azures, dreams, bluffs and white rocks, etc.):

My Western Home (Title changed to "Home on the Range" by others years later)
by Dr. Brewster Higley

Oh, give me a home where the Buffalo roam
Where the Deer and the Antelope play;
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And the sky is not cloudy all day.

Chorus:
A home! A home!
Where the Deer and the Antelope play,
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And the sky is not clouded all day.

Oh! give me a land where the bright diamond sand
Throws its light from the glittering streams,
Where glideth along the graceful white swan,
Like the maid in her heavenly dreams.

Chorus

Oh! give me a gale of the Solomon vale,
Where the life streams with buoyancy flow;
On the banks of the Beaver, where seldom if ever,
Any poisonous herbage doth grow.

Chorus

How often at night, when the heavens were bright,
With the light of the twinkling stars
Have I stood here amazed, and asked as I gazed,
If their glory exceed that of ours.

Chorus

I love the wild flowers in this bright land of ours,
I love the wild curlew’s shrill scream;
The bluffs and white rocks, and antelope flocks
That graze on the mountains so green.

Chorus

The air is so pure and the breezes so fine,
The zephyrs so balmy and light,
That I would not exchange my home here to range
Forever in azures so bright.
10-31-2020, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 03:38 PM by crazyfamily.)
Forrest’s saddle sores were becoming too much, so he moved on to the horses rump, the softest part of the horse. Cordovan shoes are made from the horses rump, the softest part. Lots of missing shoe stories in TTOTC.

But then lightning did a funny dance that Forrest didn’t trust. There are teams of world renowned dancing horses at the royal stables in Cordova, Spain.

Elegant and simple, just astronomically coincidental and wrong.

Forrest tells us how to make horse shoes - measure front to back, multiply by two and add an inch. Wrong. Cordovan shoes are literally horse shoes.
11-01-2020, 01:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 04:02 PM by Beavertooth.)
(10-30-2020, 03:07 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: scrapbook 50...massive
https://dalneitzel.com/2013/11/19/scrapbook-fifty/

Forrest made a point of getting him to use the photograph of the red and blue pickup truck AFTER the scrapbook was published. He insisted on him editing it and swapping the picture. This symbolises the redneck from Texas with a pickup truck
Texas is the lone star state...... and I have this exact representation of this photograph on the natural landscape

In my view, it was the vehicle that Forrest eliminated that was important.
From postings at Dal's site, a picture of a Ford Galaxie was first used. I believe that astronomy is part of a correct solve, and that Dal's use of a photo of a "Galaxy/Galaxie" was too obvious for Forrest (accidentally), and he made Dal change it to a pickup truck. If you use astronomy as part of your solve, then Forrest's blaze may well be the Milky Way Galaxy (not the Baby Ruth Galaxy!).
11-01-2020, 12:27 PM,
I disagree with most summaries of the SB’s and that one is no exception. This is an example of Forrest’s foray into political debate. Blue and red trucks, equal rights amendment etc. Forrest falls down when he says that “‘The radiator alone is worth $450,” and I suspect she knows about which she speaks.’” It takes all of 10 seconds to find a radiator for that truck on eBay for half the cost. Perhaps she could make money parting-out the thing, but it’s a short sighted profit. It’s the equivalent of selling parts of the treasure for the gold weight.

Forrest approached my wife with that equal rights scenario. Frankly, it was one of the more sophomoric things I’ve seen him do. His claim was why do women want to be equal when they can be better than men.

Marti has nothing on my wife. When she found a ‘60’s Ludwig solid oak drum set for sale that she wanted, the guy let her take it home to play on it for a few days. She took the cymbals to a pawnshop and got enough money pawning them to buy the drums. Back at you, Forrest.
11-01-2020, 01:43 PM,
(11-01-2020, 12:27 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I disagree with most summaries of the SB’s and that one is no exception. This is an example of Forrest’s foray into political debate. Blue and red trucks, equal rights amendment etc. Forrest falls down when he says that “‘The radiator alone is worth $450,” and I suspect she knows about which she speaks.’” It takes all of 10 seconds to find a radiator for that truck on eBay for half the cost. Perhaps she could make money parting-out the thing, but it’s a short sighted profit. It’s the equivalent of selling parts of the treasure for the gold weight.

Forrest approached my wife with that equal rights scenario. Frankly, it was one of the more sophomoric things I’ve seen him do. His claim was why do women want to be equal when they can be better than men.

Marti has nothing on my wife. When she found a ‘60’s Ludwig solid oak drum set for sale that she wanted, the guy let her take it home to play on it for a few days. She took the cymbals to a pawnshop and got enough money pawning them to buy the drums. Back at you, Forrest.

I miss the shit out of my Zildjian Constantinople cymbals. One of them would be worth $4,000 now.
11-01-2020, 02:36 PM,
Ha! My wife was too much of a basher for nice cymbals like that. Her cymbals shook with fear when they saw her stick coming at them!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was hoping for a better ending 93cruiser 1 374 06-17-2020, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Salamander7868
  Scrapbooks 234 and 235 Beavertooth 7 2,117 11-20-2019, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Scrapbooks 224 and 225 Are Out Beavertooth 4 1,438 11-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Scrapbooks 203 and 204 Beavertooth 9 3,175 08-20-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: John Brown
  Ending Wednesday evening coin # 72 turcitt 0 709 01-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: turcitt