Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the lush, forested vegetation
11-08-2020, 11:11 AM,
In the lush, forested vegetation
"In the lush, forested vegetation"

I have an idea about this one.

1. Forrest was impressed with the speakers that were disguised and hidden under 15 large sit-on fake rocks that had been hollowed out underneath and placed around Mike Kammerer's swimming pool. (Scrapbook 84)

2. Forrest liked to talk about foxes disguised as hounds,

3. The poem states "And leave my trove for all to seek"
-- "leave" could mean the chest is disguised by leaves (bronze leaves?)

4. The title of this post -- "In the lush, forested vegetation" -- was part of Forrest's disclosure of the chest being found -- "forested" could mean the lush vegetation was created by Forrest -- again suggesting bronze leaves, or perhaps something simpler.

If my idea is correct, the hiding spot (bronze leaves/bush) may still exist out in the wilderness, even if Forrest or a real finder retrieved the treasure. If we really want to check our own "spot" someday (which I might want to do), there may be something there to substantiate it.
11-08-2020, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020, 02:46 PM by Deano.)
RE: In the lush, forested vegetation
A bronze bush was a blaze? A burning bush?

If you've been wise and found the blaze. As in, molded the blaze. As in a bronze sage bush.
11-08-2020, 09:02 PM,
RE: In the lush, forested vegetation
(11-08-2020, 02:36 PM)Deano Wrote: A bronze bush was a blaze? A burning bush?

If you've been wise and found the blaze. As in, molded the blaze. As in a bronze sage bush.

I wasn't thinking of it as a blaze, but I suppose that's possible. There may be other materials involved, of course. Doesn't have to be bronze for the idea to work.