Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New York Magazine
11-12-2020, 07:00 AM,
RE: New York Magazine
On another note...someone sent me a time stamp of Kpro discussing me regarding the article and my statement here on CC that Forrest did request by writing that if he was ever admitted to the hospital his wish was to be back at home. She seemed to freak out that he was wanting to be with his family not the chest. Well yeah....of course. That's why he would have said he wanted to be near the chest....because it was at home near his family.

To this day I'm clueless why she hates me and attempted to get others to hate me. She said she doesn't, but you can see her blood pressure rise anytime she discusses me. Sooooo strange to me. I find it interesting and could tell when Mike mentioned my name he tried to fill any conversational void with quick speak, because he knew she would want to pounce on hearing my name.

I have no idea why....the only thing I can think of is that she feels she's sticking up for Forrest because of who he was to her by having sour feelings towards anyone Forrest had issues with. That's just a guess....and a sad one too, because Forrest never took anything personal like that. We spoke till the end. He would say I was wrong about this or that, and I'd say I'm right about that or this lol....so I think it would be good for her to wake up one morning and say...I'm going to start with a clean slate.

I was a bit annoyed I was even mentioned in the magazine. I've been hit up for a zillion interviews and always turned them down and said this is off the record and would chat about my experiences. This journalist said it wasn't up to me, but remove my last name.
© Stephanie
11-12-2020, 09:37 AM,
It's pretty clear what Krpo and Cow are trying to do. They are trying cement their place in the narrative of the chase. 20 years from now when people stumble upon an article on the chase they'll see an old man hid a million dollars worth of gold in the mountains, it was found, and the solution was a GPS solve. Just from quick google and YouTube searches. 20 years from now people won't bother to research any further (from it being over with and nothing to find) to fact check or discover all the controversy behind it.
11-12-2020, 10:31 AM,
My in-box is buzzing and more LOL’s than I can handle.

I have a large geology department, and they love to peek into my hobby of TC. I send several members odds n ends and some actually follow these threads, just so they can send their comments to me (My suck ups). One of my scientists actually goes to several glaciers around the world in search of meteoroids.

She sent me a message stating, “The odds of someone finding a cash of meteoroids are the same as finding Fenn’s treasure”.

Another geologist said, “There is no way they could keep this place secret now. If the lab tested the meteorite, then the location was given so that the origin can be traced.” “Nobody will keep this secret under any conditions and especially in the name of science.”

One of my chemists says “Now who’s going to believe this story? Such a rare find will make the journals especially if it ties to a big event that currently has no evidence of impact.”

Several others have asked me personally if I know this location. I personally have no idea about this location.

Finally, my fav “Seriously? That would be the biggest red herring I’ve ever heard of. Do these asses make this shit up as they go? Don’t they know how rare this is? Get out your metal detectors boys, we’re going on a trip. Steve, you want to come?”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
11-12-2020, 12:03 PM,
Meteoritical Bulletin Database will give coordinates for every strewnfield https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/ I used to use it a lot.
Admin: you should rethink denying a coordinate solution. We should not use blanket denial as a way to deny K/Cow. Theirs is wrong- that's pretty easy to see. Familiarize yourself today with the fact that the real solve involves a cipher and coordinates, and say tomorrow when everybody knows that's the case, that you knew beforehand. My advice.
If anyone would like to bet me money on that, "solve has cipher and coordinates," we can get some bets in the books and maybe wait another 6 months to know for sure.
11-12-2020, 12:47 PM,
(11-12-2020, 12:03 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Meteoritical Bulletin Database will give coordinates for every strewnfield https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/ I used to use it a lot.
Admin: you should rethink denying a coordinate solution. We should not use blanket denial as a way to deny K/Cow. Theirs is wrong- that's pretty easy to see. Familiarize yourself today with the fact that the real solve involves a cipher and coordinates, and say tomorrow when everybody knows that's the case, that you knew beforehand. My advice.
If anyone would like to bet me money on that, "solve has cipher and coordinates," we can get some bets in the books and maybe wait another 6 months to know for sure.

When Forrest told several people and emailed a searcher that the solution to the poem isn't through cipher and coordinates, then I'm going to go ahead and say it doesn't involve cipher and coordinates.

Give one good reason why you believe it is so if the creator of the poem says no?
11-12-2020, 12:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 01:16 PM by Mindy.)
New York Magazine
In response to kpro’s post on Thor, I would like to make it crystal clear that:

1. I have NEVER threatened her or her kids.
2. I have NEVER sent her a death threat, called her work or church or employer or ANYONE she’s involved with.
3. I am still friends with the mother of the underage child and that mother now understands who the “real” kpro is. I was not the one who outed that mom, by the way—she offered the info herself. It was an ugly situation that I regret, but we have moved on. Kpro, however, still brings it up for some reason.
4. I have NEVER called FF “Bill Cosby.”
5. I have NEVER done ANY of the things she is crying victim over in her recent post. She would like everyone to think she is referring to me, but she is not.
6. As for “special needs,” let me ask you this: Would someone who is as she described be capable of working in the White House Communications Agency with the highest secret clearance possible? Would someone as “special needs” as she implies be capable of managing multi-million dollar construction contracts as an Air Force Officer?
I may be autistic to a degree, but I’m not stupid, and am more than capable in achieving a high degree of success in whatever I choose to do.

Do you know why she wants you to believe I did those things to her, but refuses to specifically name me as the one who did? Because she KNOWS I didn’t , and she KNOWS if she accuses me specifically by name, she would lose a lawsuit in the most humiliating way possible. Be careful of what you say kpro. Maybe you should clarify, for the record, that you were not referring to me in your long laundry list of woes.

And, by the way, kpro, you never answered the question that was presented. You know that I am the sources partner. Why won’t you just admit it before I post the proof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-12-2020, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 01:02 PM by LeadSolver.)
(11-12-2020, 12:47 PM)filmguy Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 12:03 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: Meteoritical Bulletin Database will give coordinates for every strewnfield https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/ I used to use it a lot.

When Forrest told several people and emailed a searcher that the solution to the poem isn't through cipher and coordinates, then I'm going to go ahead and say it doesn't involve cipher and coordinates.

Give one good reason why you believe it is so if the creator of the poem says no?

One good reason is: I will bet money on it.
and... MINDY: COME BACK TO TREASURE SEEKERS and talk.
11-12-2020, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 02:24 PM by fundamental design.)
Kpro acts like if others pick up on inaccuracies in her posts and they then post what they feel is the accurate information that they are going after her, are bullies and/or ganging up on her. And she’s acted this way from the start.

No, that’s just what we all want in the Chase or any other treasure hunt (or in life for that matter)...an accurate account of whatever you are focusing on. It’s the details that matter.

As Mindy has pointed out above, Kpro is pretty bad at providing accurate info. Instead, she provides her account and doesn’t change her narrative when shown obvious evidence that shows her account is off. Stephanie has just gone through this with Kpro recently and, sure enough, Kpro wouldn’t change her account when Stephanie provided all the evidence one would need to understand Kpro was wrong in her assertion/opinion.

So, Kpro’s view that others attacked her on CC when she first showed up is really nothing more than others quoting a post of Kpro’s here or there and trying to set the record straight if warranted (at least from what i remember with public posts). That’s what a treasure hunt forum is all about. I don’t get it...

Throw in Kpro’s snarkiness and her inability to provide publicly much, or any, solve constructs when she was here on CC makes her time here go down as not much substance. And remember, she says she was involved in the Chase for years before she reluctantly showed up on Chase sites.

Pays to be a winner.
11-12-2020, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 06:20 PM by question.)
Kpro has serious Daddy issues.

She hates Stephanie and Mindy because they were the "first". Add in the incredible success of the Golden Ticket, and well, you know.

I laughed my ass off reading her statement about accidentally meeting FF. She aggressively pursued him, literally jumping in his lap.

Kpro got one like for her self-serving statement because people see through her now.

Film Guy said it perfectly. She wanted to carry the post-Chase torch and ended up killing the whole damn thing, especially her own ambitions.

Congratulations Kpro, you fell for the ruse hook, line, and sinker. We tried to tell you to let it go, but you blundered right into it as expected.

Bye Bye Sugar Pie. Enjoy your everlasting state of victimhood. Everyone gets what they deserve.

We know you'll always compulsively come back to see your name in lights here at CC.
11-12-2020, 08:10 PM,
krapo got one thing right - she brings it on herself. Now she plays victim looking for sympathy. Pathetic. She has so many enemies and she wonders why. Psst Krapo, come a little closer, I will tell you why people dislike you - when you showboat and tell everyone how tough you are and get in their face and challenge them with "Bring it on!" You get your ass kicked.

When will that yo-yo ever learn?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Society Magazine Lied Mindy 6 2,327 08-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: dude here
  Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine MuertodeCorrales 7 3,578 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: muset
  Amtrak magazine article (April 2018) astree 42 19,264 04-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  True West Magazine Becky from WV 7 4,703 01-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  Old Magazine Article Dr. Avis 7 4,712 05-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Last Post: mdavis19
  New Time Magazine Thread with Forrest presby 2 2,339 02-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: presby