Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New York Magazine
11-14-2020, 04:18 AM,
RE: New York Magazine
I guess I will have to release my solve. Just too many coincidences and timing. The person I contacted who had been there before. The Finder trying to throw people off, and now this ridiculous gps solution, I don't buy it for one second.

It was either within 500 feet of my solution, or 500 feet of Stephanie's (at home with Forrest).

If my theory is correct, the Finder was there for the photo, and now the Finder has to throw off suspicion because they were both too close to Forrest, and took a piece of info from me without credit to arrive at the final resting place. But usually nobody listens to my rambling, so why bother.

The GPS solve is GBS (Great BS)
11-15-2020, 11:59 AM,
New York Magazine
(11-14-2020, 04:18 AM)total1ty Wrote: I guess I will have to release my solve. Just too many coincidences and timing. The person I contacted who had been there before. The Finder trying to throw people off, and now this ridiculous gps solution, I don't buy it for one second.

It was either within 500 feet of my solution, or 500 feet of Stephanie's (at home with Forrest).

If my theory is correct, the Finder was there for the photo, and now the Finder has to throw off suspicion because they were both too close to Forrest, and took a piece of info from me without credit to arrive at the final resting place. But usually nobody listens to my rambling, so why bother.

Can you say what state you believe the poem leads to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-15-2020, 06:51 PM,
(11-15-2020, 11:59 AM)BackTL Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 04:18 AM)total1ty Wrote: I guess I will have to release my solve. Just too many coincidences and timing. The person I contacted who had been there before. The Finder trying to throw people off, and now this ridiculous gps solution, I don't buy it for one second.

Yeah, it leads directly to Wyoming. As soon as you Google the keyword you end up in Yellowstone. I'll put together an entire writeup with photos and maps and a breakdown. Cynthia was there in 2018, she literally walked right by it with her searching partner.
11-16-2020, 03:23 AM,
(11-15-2020, 06:51 PM)total1ty Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 11:59 AM)BackTL Wrote:

Yeah, it leads directly to Wyoming. As soon as you Google the keyword you end up in Yellowstone. I'll put together an entire writeup with photos and maps and a breakdown. Cynthia was there in 2018, she literally walked right by it with her searching partner.

You lost me at leads directly to Wyoming . Nobody stole your solve . Oh wait , maybe they did , thats why Cynthia landed up in Nothing Burger Land.

WHoever is giving chu chore information Mel , Is taking you 4 a Long ride .....Who told you it was in Wyoming ? I wouldn't listen to 1 word of that drivel .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
11-17-2020, 02:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 02:45 PM by filmguy.)
Now you have some idiot at Thor talking about his morse code solve with punctuation.
He got QUACK GATED, but when I interpreted morse code into the punctuation years ago
I got MAD TROUT MD

We both used the exact same punctuation, but came up with completely different words. (Crazy that both methods were able to provide actual words)
Goes to prove that manipulation plays a key role to create a solve to your liking.

Much like the GPS solve and why isn't not impressive that it leads to a spot in the search area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Society Magazine Lied Mindy 6 2,327 08-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: dude here
  Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine MuertodeCorrales 7 3,578 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: muset
  Amtrak magazine article (April 2018) astree 42 19,267 04-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  True West Magazine Becky from WV 7 4,703 01-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  Old Magazine Article Dr. Avis 7 4,712 05-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Last Post: mdavis19
  New Time Magazine Thread with Forrest presby 2 2,339 02-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: presby