Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Judge transfers subpoena from ff to heirs
11-21-2020, 09:23 AM,
Judge transfers subpoena from ff to heirs
Do you know what that means?

We will find out who's an heir in Forrest's Will......I don't think anyone has realized how interesting this will be.....
© Stephanie
11-21-2020, 12:04 PM,
RE: Judge transfers subpoena from ff to heirs
(11-21-2020, 09:23 AM)admin Wrote: Do you know what that means?

We will find out who's an heir in Forrest's Will......I don't think anyone has realized how interesting this will be.....

At this point, I’m rooting for Barbara. I think that anyone who claims to want answers about how all of this has ended.. should be. She’s my best hope at the moment.
11-21-2020, 12:54 PM,
Best news in 5-1/3 months. GET-TING CLOS-ER!!!!
11-22-2020, 07:14 PM,
Not the first time I rooted for a whack job to win.

Last time was One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest maybe?
11-24-2020, 10:05 AM,
More than likely, everything is locked up in a Trust and the judge and lawyers will be denied access to the Trust information. If there is anything left in a will, it will not be enough to provide any benefit to the plaintiff.
11-24-2020, 12:10 PM,
(11-24-2020, 10:05 AM)fabjr71 Wrote: More than likely, everything is locked up in a Trust and the judge and lawyers will be denied access to the Trust information. If there is anything left in a will, it will not be enough to provide any benefit to the plaintiff.

Isn't she also going after the Finder, who supposedly hacked her solve? He would have money.

If the family doesn't know who the Finder is, where does this even lead? A few quick affidavits that "We know nothing" a la Sgt Schultz, and the pleadings are over.
11-24-2020, 01:40 PM,
(11-24-2020, 12:10 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 10:05 AM)fabjr71 Wrote: More than likely, everything is locked up in a Trust and the judge and lawyers will be denied access to the Trust information. If there is anything left in a will, it will not be enough to provide any benefit to the plaintiff.

Isn't she also going after the Finder, who supposedly hacked her solve? He would have money.

If the family doesn't know who the Finder is, where does this even lead? A few quick affidavits that "We know nothing" a la Sgt Schultz, and the pleadings are over.

I've heard that the lawyer knows who the "finder" is.
© Stephanie
11-24-2020, 02:18 PM,
(11-24-2020, 01:40 PM)admin Wrote:

Was the lawyer subpoenaed?
11-24-2020, 02:26 PM,
(11-24-2020, 02:18 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Was the lawyer subpoenaed?

One - if the finder identity is in the Trust, his identity is protected under trust law. If the attorney knows who he is, his identity is protected under attorney client privilege.
11-24-2020, 02:32 PM,

I was on that show Sunday night. Fenndy said he talked to FF atty on phone. At first he said HE himself knew where it was, then said attorney told him. Then he said the atty ASKED him (Fenndy) "where do you think it is." That right there is enough for Barbara to pull authority on subpoenaing the solve and the "finder," and I CAN'T WAIT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dont judge a book by the cover will197532 9 4,766 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Last Post: deb