Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Trump is gonna...
01-04-2021, 09:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 10:03 AM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
Sure, they’re serious. Just as trump is serious about his illegal interference with election officials. Reality is that it’s just not gonna happen.

Historically, republicans make a mess of all things America and democrats are reelected to fix things...raise taxes(again), make good fiscal decisions that ACTUALLY work to repair the damage done to the economy by haphazard republican administrations. It’s a lot like an adult child who totals his car in a drunken blur, ends up in jail and loses everything he owns when he’s evicted from his apartment. Mom and dad come back to town and clean up the mess...again. Sometimes, though, junior ends up in jail for a long time when things get serious.

One marker that trump loved to tout is the stock market. Remember how he said that the market would tank if Biden was elected?

But please, don’t let me tell you about reality. Like the Q says, do your own research—the truth is out there.

And speaking of Q, are you guys dropping the pedophile cabal BS now that trump is relegated to biggest loser? Those guys are serious too, only problem is that it’s not real. Delusions like that are signs of mental disorder.
01-04-2021, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 10:21 AM by ravenhome777.)
RE: So, Trump is gonna...
(01-04-2021, 09:39 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sure, they’re serious. Just as trump is serious about his illegal interference with election officials. Reality is that it’s just not gonna happen.

Historically, republicans make a mess of all things America and democrats are reelected to fix things...raise taxes(again), make good fiscal decisions that ACTUALLY work to repair the damage done to the economy by haphazard republican administrations. It’s a lot like an adult child who totals his car in a drunken blur, ends up in jail and loses everything he owns when he’s evicted from his apartment. Mom and dad come back to town and clean up the mess...again. Sometimes, though, junior ends up in jail for a long time when things get serious.

One marker that trump loved to tout is the stock market. Remember how he said that the market would tank if Biden was elected?

But please, don’t let me tell you about reality. Like the Q says, do your own research—the truth is out there.

And speaking of Q, are you guys dropping the pedophile cabal BS now that trump is relegated to biggest loser? Those guys are serious too, only problem is that it’s not real. Delusions like that are signs of mental disorder.

Trump isn't interfering with election results. He's examining the illegal theft of the election. That's something that needs to be investigated. It is fraud. If we do not have legitimate elections in this country, that is taxation without representation. That is why we fought the Revolutionary War. Pretty basic. You might want to re-examine your 2nd grade history book.

Throwing people into COVID 19 concentration camps does not sound like responsible behavior to me. It sounds like NAZI behavior. This looks pretty real:
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Are Dems acting responsibly by repealing laws that prevent people contracting HIV?
https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/10/kn...alifornia/

Seems like everything you say is the opposite.

In any case, I don't like the Republican party anymore either. They are a bunch of turn coats for not supporting Trump and not supporting the examination of this election theft. They have allowed our great Republic to turn into a 3rd world Banana Republic. I've changed my party to Independent. Too much corruption in Republican party. Dem party is way beyond salvage. It's a rotting corpse.
01-04-2021, 10:57 AM,
So, Trump is gonna...
Haha, no, trump is not asking for investigations, he’s interfering directly with election officials and election results by asking them to simply overturn the election by “finding” votes.

Ironically, it is your delusional thinking that is opposite.
01-04-2021, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:49 AM by ravenhome777.)
(01-04-2021, 10:57 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Haha, no, trump is not asking for investigations, he’s interfering directly with election officials and election results by asking them to simply overturn the election by “finding” votes.

Ironically, it is your delusional thinking that is opposite.

Seems like the Democratic corruption machine was pretty good at finding extra votes on the day after the election day (which is illegal by the way), by pulling in truck loads of fake mail in ballots to push Biden ahead of Trump. They shut down the counting on election night and pulled in illegal votes all night long until Biden beat Trump. All of those ballots were fraudulent. This is election theft.

You Dems complained about Russian Collusion for 4 years! It was investigated thoroughly and proven to be a complete HOAX. You wasted countless billions of our tax payer dollars investigating a HOAX.

Now you have actually stolen the election. The Democratic party did the exact thing they blamed Russia for doing, except on a much more massive scale. It was such a blatant theft that it can't even be debated. Now that you have robbed the bank, you don't want the robbery to be investigated by the authorities. Wow. W-O-W. Your treasonous behavior knows no bounds.

You are fighting for the fascists who will enslave you. Good job! You will not realize your delusion until you and your family are in COVID concentration camps. Then you might realize the err of your ways. Again, it's not your fault. You have been brainwashed. I was brainwashed once too.

Think about Pelosi not wanting to give the American people 2000 dollars for the stimulous package. Trump had to fight her to get 2k for the American people. I thought Dems were for the poor people. No, they are not for the poor people. They don't give a sh*t about the poor Americans in this country. They are for their global initiative. THAT IS ALL THEY"RE FOR. They don't care about you. They will throw you under the bus when they gain complete control. They pass a trillion dollar stimulous bill to give money to Pakistanian transgender studies, and they don't bail out the American people after they forced all small businesses to close, but allow the big box stores like Walmart and Target and Amazon to remain OPEN. The reason they allow them to remain open is because they serve the globalist's interest. They are shutting down all small businesses because this is the backbone of America. They want to DESTROY AMERICA.

You are American. Therefore, they want to DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Read that sentence carefully. You are their enemy. You are a useful idiot. They are using you. Their actions show you that they are using you. Nancy Pelosi doesn't want to give you any money in the stimulous bill. She only wants to give money to the globalist cabal. She wants to fund the Bilderburg initiatives. Giving money to transgender education in Pakistan and give you NOTHING. Put your country into debt that can never be paid off, crash the US economy under an enormous tax burden that can never be paid back.

This is the initiative you support. You are not a patriot. You are not standing up for your country. You are standing up for GLOBALIST interests. Globalists are trying to conqueror the GLOBE. They want a one world dictatorship. You are supporting this.

I don't know if you took history in school, but maybe you did. Maybe you read about the medieval ages when everyone was a slave under a KING. The Dark Ages. Well, that is what you're supporting. Biden said it himself. He wants a long dark winter. That is what you're going to get. That is what you voted for.

You better hope and pray that Trump can overturn this fraudulent election and get back in office. This is our only chance to save the Republic. Do you want a future that is bright and promising, or do you want Biden's long dark winter of enslavement? Do you prefer the Renaissance or the Dark Ages?

I prefer the Renaissance. I prefer positivity, liberty and freedom over enslavement.
01-04-2021, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 02:10 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
The only theft that has occurred in the last 4 years is the theft of your thoughts. You should consider therapy.

BTW, the thought of trumpism being a renaissance is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard.
01-04-2021, 07:57 PM,
(01-04-2021, 02:09 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: The only theft that has occurred in the last 4 years is the theft of your thoughts. You should consider therapy.

BTW, the thought of trumpism being a renaissance is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard.

I'm glad you're laughing now. Once Chinese-style communism is established, I'm afraid you won't be laughing much longer. It won't take long either.

Every generation going forward from this point onwards will not be laughing. Your great, great, great, great grandchildren will be slaves. They won't be laughing either.

Prepare for Biden's long, dark winter. He warned you. Apparently, you were laughing too much to notice.
01-04-2021, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 10:55 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
“...every generation thinks it’s the end of the world...”

https://youtu.be/OsWQKJP7h5M

IMO, the irony in your isolationist agenda is that America, all by itself, is a sitting duck. We need allies to defend against a world takeover from a country like China. Take, for instance, Germany. They tried it. We know how the story ended, but it took a concerted effort. China will not be as easy to take as Germany.
01-05-2021, 12:18 AM,
(01-04-2021, 09:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: “...every generation thinks it’s the end of the world...”

https://youtu.be/OsWQKJP7h5M

IMO, the irony in your isolationist agenda is that America, all by itself, is a sitting duck. We need allies to defend against a world takeover from a country like China. Take, for instance, Germany. They tried it. We know how the story ended, but it took a concerted effort. China will not be as easy to take as Germany.

I like an isolationist agenda. I believe the USA should be self-sufficient. It should not rely on China to manufacture goods. Before the 1980s, the USA was mostly self-sufficient and it was a much more financially stable place to live. Reliance on Chinese goods weakens the country. This was strategically put in place by Clinton, and reinforced by Bush... both globalists.

The loss of manufacturing jobs has destroyed our economy, self-reliance, and pride. I would like to see manufacturing come back to our country.

With that said, I do believe we have many strong allies. Most of Europe is allied with the USA. Even though politicians may say they don't like Trump, they would still support us if the going gets tough. They may not like Trump, but they respect him. That's important. The less foreign aid and foreign wars we are involved in, the better. He is pulling us out of foreign wars, which I fully support. Young men and women are getting injured and killed in places like Afghanistan and Iraq for no reason. We have no reason to be over there. We should mind our own business and only engage in war if we are attacked. We should have learned our lesson from Vietnam. It's easy for politicians to order troops to go to war because they have no skin in the game. It would be another story if they were going over there themselves.

One thing I will mention, is don't be too surprised if Trump wins this election. I realize the odds are dramatically stacked against him, but this revolution is not being televised. I watched an hour and a half long speech by Trump tonight on Fox. I flipped to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, local media, and not a single one aired his speech. People are being left in the dark intentionally. If you solely get your news from MSM, you are not seeing the other side of the story... and there's a LOT to this story that the MSM is not telling the general public.

I understand you do not like Trump, like many Americans. But if he gets back into office, the country will be safe. He will keep us out of wars and do everything possible to salvage our economy. It will not be a bad situation.
01-05-2021, 01:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 01:50 AM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
First, manufacturing has been outsourced to other countries(Mexico, Japan etc) for decades—long before the Clintons. Please get over the Clintons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_in_Mexico

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_in_Japan

Second, Americans can’t afford products made in America. Do you own a full set(front, rear, cargo) set of WeatherTech floor mats? Maybe you need to put your money where your mouth is.

https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/2011/wr...igitalfit/

Third, we would all like to see manufacturing come back to America. Please don’t assume that because I vote democrat that I think jobs should be outsourced. I’ve worked in a union shop and bought brand new American cars. The problem is not so simple.

Fourth, now wait just a minute. Jane Fonda has been endlessly ridiculed by conservatives for publicly opposing the Vietnam War. Americans who protested the Vietnam War were violently harassed, and if you recall, shot dead in the street at Kent State University in 1970. People like you seem to have recently discovered a distaste for war while liberals have a long documented history of opposing sending our young people to foreign war. It’s not the same thing as isolationism.

When Bush was bent on dragging us into war over WMD that were never discovered, I was screaming at my TV that they didn’t find any WMD because there were none. Open your fucking eyes.

Lastly, trump has lost the election, the end. The votes were counted according to each states’ laws. By design, each state has their own laws. Conservatives love to point out to unknowing liberals that America is not a democracy, but instead a republic comprised of 50 states. Each state has the autonomy to make their own laws—including election law. The federal government, Trump, will yield to state law in the case of this election. There is no authority for the federal government to override the election process for a very, very good reason...to prohibit a coup. Trump has lost because more American voters voted for Joe Biden.

And here’s my final question to a brainwashed conservative...what ever happened to states rights? When it suits(anti-abortion) conservatives, states rights rule; when it doesn’t suit(election law) the federal government apparently demands the states to overturn the election results.

Which is it? Are we independent states, or an overreaching federal government.

The Trump agenda, your agenda, is that transparently stupid. That’s what populists do and you were duped.
01-06-2021, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 11:22 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
The events of today are beyond disgraceful to the people of the United States of America and the government of the people of the United States of America.

The president of the United States bears full responsibility for the actions of his followers who threatened the congress of the United States of America and the Vice President of the Unties States of America. Most astonishingly, they threatened the democratic process of the government of the people of the United States of America.

I will not mince words here. These insurgents are domestic terrorists as defined by the president—who determined that protestors during the social unrest of the summer of 2020, in the months following the death of George Floyd, were moved to protest in the streets of America, as provided by the Constitution of the United States of America, were domestic terrorists.

President Trump suggested to his followers today that they reconvene at the Capitol.

How the protestors today escaped with only one dead is beyond me. In the streets over this summer, citizen protestors, Black Lives Matter supporters were shot with rubber bullets and engulfed with tear gas. They were arrested in droves, and the president used the US military to protect what he described as federal property. Well, there is no place that is more federal property than the US Capitol in Washington DC, no place that is more the house of the people than the US Capitol in Washington DC.

I too, am an American citizen and the US Capitol is my house too. I’ll say this, the protestors today are fortunate that I was not among law enforcement protecting the US Capitol today. There would have been many casualties. As the protestors themselves declared—this is war.

President Trump needs to count his days. They are very short.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos gonna find it? collaboration DNA 11 3,356 05-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: The Count