Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Trump is gonna...
12-02-2020, 12:38 AM,
So, Trump is gonna...
...pardon his children, son-in-law, Giuliani, and...himself, and then run for president again in 2024? Is that a great strategy for republicans? Am I the only one that sees a train wreck before the train has even left the station? Is this really America?
12-03-2020, 04:45 PM,
RE: So, Trump is gonna...
(12-02-2020, 12:38 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: ...pardon his children, son-in-law, Giuliani, and...himself, and then run for president again in 2024? Is that a great strategy for republicans? Am I the only one that sees a train wreck before the train has even left the station? Is this really America?

Nope. The liberal train wreck is coming WAY before that. Trump is going to get a 2nd term. Everyone involved in this conspiracy to corrupt our election process will be prosecuted for felony crimes. The swamp will be drained.
12-03-2020, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 05:28 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
Hahaha, yeah...here’s a train wreck!

https://youtu.be/19XOFuvkL3w

If this is how the swamp is drained, I can see why it’s still full. Hahaha. Again, perhaps the time is better spent trying to wrap up the pedophile cabal that only trump can bring to justice! Jeezus, what a disgrace to America.

January 20 can’t come quick enough.
Yesterday, 03:49 AM,
RE: So, Trump is gonna...
Keep an eye on the suit Trump filed in Wisconsin. I mean the one HE filed. I don't think you will find it on the flake news.
Yesterday, 01:45 PM,
So, Trump is gonna...
No, you keep an eye on it. Don’t forget to let us all know how it turns out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I’m not gonna lie... crazyfamily 4 278 10-12-2020, 06:59 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Whos gonna find it? collaboration DNA 11 3,237 05-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: The Count