Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Trump is gonna...
02-15-2021, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 01:21 AM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
[Image: 5449b5652ebfeb4a44530407f8f379a9.jpg]
I don’t know what to say. Welcome to America. This is what we have become...this what democrats and several republicans were trying to divert. America is now in decline because our democracy has been breeched by a lawless, wannabe diktater, and further allowed to prevail by a spineless congress.

The spinelessness exhibited by republicans has given way to general lawlessness. I think we can expect more of this. What did republicans think was going to happen? Duh.

I mean, let’s face it...what is the point of laws if they are not applied in an equitable manner.

Unarmed black people are killed by police with impunity and federal agents are summoned to squash citizens protesting in the streets, presidents incite violence on federal property where Capitol police are killed, the Capitol vandalized—and nothing happens.

This is the new America.

“And at the end of the day I’ve been involved in politics for over 25 years,” Graham said. “The president is a handful and what happened [at the Capitol] on 6 January was terrible for the country. But he’s not singularly to blame. Democrats have sat on the sidelines and watched the country being burned down for a year and a half and not said a damn word, and most Republicans are tired of the hypocrisy.”

Let’s talk about hypocrisy, Senator Graham. Let’s talk about black people being slaughtered in the street by lawless police. Let’s talk about the people being fed up with murderous police not held accountable for murdering people with total impunity.

There are laws to hold these criminal police accountable. Now you know what happens when the laws are not applied in an equitable manner. Please stop protecting your criminal players, senator, and start doing the people’s business. You work for us.
02-22-2021, 12:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 12:59 AM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
”Nearly half of Republicans say they would abandon the party as it is currently structured and join a new party if former President Trump was its leader, according to a new poll released Sunday.”

[Image: 6521cf39a130845ce268e51668146de8.jpg]

Great idea. I learned a great lesson on this subject when I cast my vote for Ralph Nader. Fortunately, I lived in a state that it didn’t matter(thanks electorate!). Go for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos gonna find it? collaboration DNA 11 3,484 05-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: The Count