Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get something straightened out right now
12-03-2020, 01:37 PM,
Let's get something straightened out right now
K-slow gets all of her "breaking news" from ----------------------..........................................

....wait for it .......

People she BANNED on her site . She goes back in and reads all their posts and finds REAL nuggets of info from these people , and turns around and tries to make it seem like inside info .

I mean lets face it , THIS seems more than plausible due to her not being truthful , and misleading , and lying , and moneterizing of the chase , that she would never allow or believe anyone that has been HONEST and has something to actually add to the chase . So she bans them . Then lets them back on in the hopes they will say some more stuff she can steal .

I can say this with 100% confidence ----that bullshit GPS solve search she just went on ? ---was the FIRST botg she ever did . EVER . She never searched 1 time , I guarantee it . Same as Justin Poser. I can hear the conversation going something like this :

Kslow- "Cynthia , I have a confession to make , I have never searched BOTG and paranoid about the community finding out i am just a big liar ."

Cynthia - " Don't worry , I am gonna do the same thing for Poser boy . We will do a fake search and have a camera crew with us so they can document it and will fool everyone into believing it . So lets see , how can we come up with a solve to do a search?"

Kslow- " Ooh OOH ! I got it , let me go back in and read all the deleted posts and banned people and see if we can glean something from that , and no one will be the wiser "

Cynthia - " But what if people say it was theirs ?"

Kslow- " it won't matter , because the deleted stuff only I can read and know , and the banned people cant speak up because ,,,well , they are banned !!"

But I am wise to her scam and hope all who read this will at least look at future evidence to see what I say to be true .
12-03-2020, 05:42 PM,
RE: Let's get something straightened out right now
Very informative. Glad I copyright everything and make it all too famous to steal!