Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion
12-06-2020, 02:17 PM,
1) Pariedolia has to be the worst way to solve. Seeing faces, meanings in things that aren't there, and never knowing for sure if they apply.
2) Hyper-focusing on Fenn's public speaking and trying to parse whether it was a clue, a hint, truth or lie or accidental, and never knowing for sure.
3) Following his book hints (which are not clues) and never knowing for sure what to do.
4) Following his written things on the internet and never knowing for sure what to even use. Wyoming was the biggest one, post-Chase.
5) Anagramming the poem without ever having a strong clue to do so. Numbers 1, 2 and 5 are things I've done.
****not knowing for sure**** is the commonality in all of those.
Other junk that distracts from solving...
6) Hearsay, the soap opera, and thinking about people instead of things.
7) Anger against people making sense; hoping to stabilize fame by chasing the other team and hoping drama supersedes truth.
8) Quitting solving and shifting to denying and distracting from solves.
12-06-2020, 02:23 PM,
Naturally I disagree with #3. That is what Forrest suggested. As far as I know he only told Steph to drop the book because it was confusing her. Additionally, I wrote an extensive analysis of TTOTC that I shared with Forrest. I am not at will to divulge what he said about it, but I think I was on the right track with my work.
12-06-2020, 02:36 PM,
RE: List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion
I actually never owned any of his books. I wanted to only look at the poem without clouding my judgement, since I could tell that the man was trying for a work of art in cryptography, and that it would be in the poem not the volume-entirety of his written work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Ten List trueyeti 0 220 10-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  A Professional Opinion OH! 39 7,563 02-13-2021, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Truth is Easier to Live With DoctorJones 10 2,520 02-13-2021, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Three ways to interpret this Beavertooth 3 945 10-07-2020, 08:39 PM
Last Post: question
  The Best Solve is The Bisti Solve. Introduction trueyeti 0 661 07-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  The solve of the poem JPTS 4 1,379 07-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Last Post: JPTS