Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWO can keep a secret
01-04-2021, 11:57 AM,
RE: TWO can keep a secret
Riding yourselves away from the truth by letting all the junk flood above this solve.
01-05-2021, 11:11 AM,
I was told by BT not to push my solve here. Y'all have fun.
01-05-2021, 06:10 PM,
TWO can keep a secret
The treasure has been found. There’s nothing to hide any longer.

The best, most respectable way to push your solution is to go to the spot and take a picture and publish it with the clue solutions—not codes to the solution, the actual locations that the clues refer to.
01-05-2021, 06:40 PM,
(01-05-2021, 06:10 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: The treasure has been found. There’s nothing to hide any longer.

The best, most respectable way to push your solution is to go to the spot and take a picture and publish it with the clue solutions—not codes to the solution, the actual locations that the clues refer to.

If people can't handle my "codes," which should be the easiest part to acknowledge, there's no way in hell I'd want to give them the music without their paying admission.
And besides, the study has to play out & permanently record the bias experiment to its fullest.