Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets Revealed!
12-18-2020, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 10:07 PM by The_Spoiler.)
RE: Secrets Revealed!
Still waiting to hear from Jack. Let's make things a bit more interesting, shall we?

4th secret on deck...A special place.

Why was this place so special to Fenn? What made this place personal to him?

I don't know about most people, but if I were out for a hike in the wilderness one day and saw my name emblazoned on a natural formation, I think it just might be pretty special and personal to me. I wonder what Mr. Fenn felt the first time he saw this.

The poem alone can lead a searcher directly to this exact spot, but before the poem can work its magic, you need to understand why "Indecision" is the key. Mr. Fenn told the truth when he said there is no code or cypher, but how can a key be used if there is no code or cypher? GPS coordinates play no role in the solution.

At a certain location on the journey, Fenn's name is found on a rock face using the cracks in the rock. A natural grave marker, perhaps? Short of using dynamite or a jack hammer, this is not going to be easy to damage. Hint: It is not in Wyoming and it is not the blaze. Does Jack know where it is?

[Image: KRfd2s.jpg]
12-20-2020, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 04:54 PM by The_Spoiler.)
Poor Jack must be getting really worried right now. Maybe he feels like he should not have stuck his neck out.

5th secret on deck...Like an architect.

Fenn once said that he felt like an architect drawing the poem. That is actually a big hint for how to solve the puzzle.

What does an architect do? They design and construct buildings. So, what are the main steps in designing a building?

1. The Foundation.
2. The Framework.
3. The Façade.
4. The Trim

Deconstruct the poem to find Fenn's secrets. You got any idea what I'm talking about Jack? Probably not. Don't worry though, it will all be out very soon.
12-20-2020, 05:04 PM,
That hat is floating because of Brown's Gas hydrogen, the lightest gas.
12-21-2020, 08:03 AM,
(12-20-2020, 05:04 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: That hat is floating because of Brown's Gas hydrogen, the lightest gas.

LOL. Maybe!
12-21-2020, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:06 AM by The_Spoiler.)
Jack, Jack, Jack - Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive.

6th secret on deck...How to create a legend.

Forrest wanted his treasure hunt to grow into a legend that would last a thousand years. If the chest was known to be out there then it would not make much of a legend. Like Captain Kidd's treasure, he wanted it to be a mystery. Is the treasure chest still out there or isn't it? That is how a treasure becomes a legend.

https://listverse.com/2018/05/21/10-lege...-be-found/

Nobody knew it ahead of time, but Forrest told us that the chase would appear to end on Friday, June 5, 2020 if nobody found it before then. Forrest had a better chance of predicting his own death than he had of predicting the exact day an unknown searcher would stumble on his chest after 25 days wandering around at random in the woods.

In Too Far to Walk, Fenn hinted at what we should look for. The postmarks were changed to say "MY TWO SENSE". Why?

One definition of sense is "a meaning conveyed or intended". What meaning does he want us to see?

In TTOTC, there were 20 postmarks on 20 different pages (Not counting the inside covers). That could easily mean 2020? "MY TWO SENSE" is a hint to find the two postmarks that have the same date. The postmarks are listed here,

[Image: d3CGgS.jpg]

Friday, June 5 is the correct day and date for 2020, but the year is not legible. If we begin the hunt in 2010 with the postmark on page 51, then the second postmark on page 126 becomes 2020.

The total of the two page numbers is 51 + 126 = 177. There are a total of 11 postmarks between the two Friday, June 5 postmarks, 177 - 11 = 166. There are 166 words in the poem. One way Forrest hid secrets is by using numbers.

Forrest wanted us to know that the official chase would end on Friday, June 5, 2020 and enter the legend phase after that.

How stupid does Jack think we are to believe that he stumbled on the chest on the very day Fenn predicted over 10 years ago. Fenn should have been buying lottery tickets instead of writing books. LOL

Let's also not forget the facts. Forrest said in an interview that the chest had been found a few days earlier than June 6. Jack first said he found it on the 6th in Wyoming and drove the chest to Santa Fe to meet with Fenn that same day. When searchers rightly pointed out that the timeline made no sense with pictures taken during daylight, Jack changed the story to say he found it on the 5th and had to ask permission. That still does not agree with the Fenn's statement that it was few days earlier than the 6th. Jack also could not remember what day later that week that he met with Fenn. Really Jack?

Forrest released three statements on Dal's website about the chest being found and a mysterious finder that would not be named. The legend begins!

Unfortunately, Forrest passed away and could no longer control what happened. The family appears to have recruited phony Jack to make it seem like there was a real finder because the way it "ended" still left some doubt. Fenn wanted there to be doubt over whether the chest was actually found or not, but the family wanted to stop dealing with it all together.

Up next, how Forrest told us it was not hidden in Wyoming in the statement where he said it was Wyoming. Forrest was a very clever man. Too clever for Jack!
12-21-2020, 01:39 PM,
Jack Stuef is Fenn's halt
12-22-2020, 09:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 09:51 AM by The_Spoiler.)
This should make Jack begin to worry. Hope he hasn't responded to any lawsuits under oath.

7th secret on deck...The state!

So, does anyone here actually believe that Fenn would write a poem and give all the clues necessary to find the treasure, yet leave the state up to a complete guess? Of course he didn't. The poem tells you what state to look in, but you won't find it without using the word that is key.

For now, I will not be revealing how the poem tells the state, but I will tell you a little history.

On January 25, 2018, my partner and I notified Mr. Fenn that we had the direction to the blaze, but the distance was elusive.

On February 4, 2018, Fenn confirmed the direction in a post on Mysterious Writings. Fenn has said that he never gives anyone private hints, but that does not preclude public hints. If you understand his language, you can find them.

Figuring out the distance to the blaze in the poem was difficult, especially since we had no idea what the blaze was. In a post to Mysterious Writings on February 23, 2018, Fenn provided a hint on how to find the distance in the poem, but we misinterpreted it and searched in the wrong place. We also walked right past the real blaze.

On October 21, 2019, we told Fenn that we had the correct distance, but still did not fully understand the significance of the blaze. On January 8, 2020, we correctly identified the blaze and how it was important to Mr. Fenn. We also could now explain the meaning of "Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead".

Shortly after that, Fenn confirmed that the blaze was correct in Scrapbook 248. Contrary to Jack's disinformation, the blaze has not been damaged.

Then the pandemic hit and we were locked down. The blaze is just a marker and to find the location of the treasure, you need to find the direction and distance from the blaze.

Until now, we have struggled with that part of the solution and searched about half a dozen different locations. Why is it we always find what we are looking for in the last place we look?

Then we ran into Mr. Fenn's artificial end date for the hunt, Friday, June 5, 2020.

As I have pointed out, Fenn knew we were close, but he still had his schedule to keep. In classic Fenn fashion, he was kind enough to tell us in the press releases that the ending was fake and to provide the additional information required to find the "spot".

In the first press release on June 6, 2020, Fenn included the information needed to get from the blaze to the chest. Of course, we will not tell you what that is just yet.

On June 22, 2020, Fenn stated that the chest was found in Wyoming, but his language left the door open a bit. Fenn said that the finder agreed that they should reveal the treasure was found in Wyoming. Agreeing to say Wyoming, does not mean it was Wyoming because two people can agree to lie.

Fenn has also made other statements that it was in Wyoming and even stated such under oath, but do you really think a 90 year old man was worried about perjury? However, Jack and Shilo should be very worried?

Nevertheless, Fenn revealed the state was not Wyoming in the Wyoming statement. You just have to know how to look. The secret is in the word and letter counts.

There are 166 words in the poem. Counting everything in the statement, including punctuation, from "treasure" to "New Mexico," you will get 166 characters. Fenn confirmed that the state was really New Mexico so that those who know his secrets will not stop looking.

[Image: K7v4af.jpg]

Obviously, this is not the only thing Fenn has hidden is the last statements he provided and all will eventually be revealed.

So, what do you say Jack? You ready to tell the truth yet?
12-22-2020, 02:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 02:03 PM by Daniel A.)
I'll pick it up here....Jack Stuef is Fenn's Halt....find the first "Fenn's Halt" in the poem. It's in "treasure my riches"

"Treasure my riches" deciphers to "Re-sees Fenn's Halts" or "Fenn's halts Reeses"...answer to "Fenn's halts Reeses" or "Reese's Fenn's halts" is "Peanut butter cups". Which deciphers to "As I end butter cups" or "as I pen butter cups" the end "Butter cups" in the poem is in "gold the there". "Gold the there" deciphers to "butter cups to it" or "titles periods" or "your titled end" or "your pen titled"... "end titled" is "brave title gone" deciphers into "a titled end over", "a titled end cross", "I am riddle solve" "As I solve riddles" "as riddles live on", "hid solid answers", "I hid cold answers", "I found hid answer", "hid my warm found", "found hid hammer"(which I did, one on the ground, one in the poem), " I find Old answers", "I find log answers", "As I find set words", "As I find Brown net", "As I find poet ruse", "As I find poem rust", "and I find home run", "I my rainbow end f", "his rainbows end f", "fish rainbows end",  "Fenn's rainbow hid"...find Fenn's hid rainbow....that would be the first rainbow in the poem which is in "gone treasures my" which deciphered is "Rainbow cure wise", "Rainbow where sun", "Rainbow Mr fenns e (nn)(3)", "Rainbow see's rest", "Mr. Fenn's Rainbow three", "Mr. Fenn's rainbow there", "Mr. Fenn's rainbow a poem omega", "As I see words rest", "As I see true words", "As I see true Brown", "As I see Brown rest"....Brown is rest. "Brown" in poem is "walk Brown the" deciphered is "Brown rest I hair", "Brown all chest", "all words chest", "As I Christ Poem" , "Christ is a poem", "Christ is Omega" ....or "I ring Merry Christmas", or "Brisk Merry Christmas or "I grin Merry Christmas"...depending on how you look at it.

I have been doing this for close to five years and I still am not sure this is the end. I can follow the deciphered poem backwards to the place one treasure is and to where others are. The End.....I doubt it. Merry Christmas!
12-23-2020, 10:19 AM,
8th secret on Deck...A Good Map!

In Scrapbook 62, Fenn posted the following statement:

"Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map. f"

Many people have tried to understand what a good map is, but to my knowledge, no one has correctly stated what it is.

The "good" map is hidden in the poem and it identifies the location of the treasure to within approximately 12 feet. You must understand how to use the word that is key to find it.

Hey Jack, did you find the "good" map?
12-23-2020, 12:22 PM,
(12-23-2020, 10:19 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: 8th secret on Deck...A Good Map!

In Scrapbook 62, Fenn posted the following statement:

"Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map. f"

Many people have tried to understand what a good map is, but to my knowledge, no one has correctly stated what it is.

The "good" map is hidden in the poem and it identifies the location of the treasure to within approximately 12 feet. You must understand how to use the word that is key to find it.

Hey Jack, did you find the "good" map?
The poem solve takes you right to it....not 12 feet from it, exactly to it. Yes, you have my word.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solve being revealed? Chris Yates 5 1,083 06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: admin
  First Clue revealed by Forrest djjmciv 40 31,538 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 34 14,835 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 14 6,001 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Museums have secrets geydelkon 5 2,518 01-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Secrets Daniel A 29 12,468 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A