Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets Revealed!
12-23-2020, 06:08 PM,
RE: Secrets Revealed!
I believe Jack. I believe Forrest. Both have said countless times the poem doesn't take you right to it.
It takes you to a spot and you have to work to find it from there.

I don't have the email from Forrest anymore (hotmail locked down by djjmciv email forever due to someone attempting to hack into it - contained a New Mexico IP address), but he blatantly said the hunt was trial and error more so than a exact perfect solve. This was the moment I stopped working on the poem and stop BOTG. I knew it had to consist of blind dumb luck. Which is exactly the impression you get when you read Jack's "journey."
12-23-2020, 07:23 PM,
(12-23-2020, 06:08 PM)filmguy Wrote: I believe Jack. I believe Forrest. Both have said countless times the poem doesn't take you right to it.
It takes you to a spot and you have to work to find it from there.

I don't have the email from Forrest anymore (hotmail locked down by djjmciv email forever due to someone attempting to hack into it - contained a New Mexico IP address), but he blatantly said the hunt was trial and error more so than a exact perfect solve. This was the moment I stopped working on the poem and stop BOTG. I knew it had to consist of blind dumb luck. Which is exactly the impression you get when you read Jack's "journey."

You are wrong, plain and simple. The proof is on the way.
12-23-2020, 11:53 PM,
He may have said this...."the poem doesn't take you right to it." It doesn't, if you are approaching from a different direction, it could be taking you left to it....gotta know how to reads Fenn's words.
12-24-2020, 07:42 AM,
(12-23-2020, 11:53 PM)Daniel A Wrote: He may have said this...."the poem doesn't take you right to it." It doesn't, if you are approaching from a different direction, it could be taking you left to it....gotta know how to reads Fenn's words.

Fenn said this...

"Stop arm chairing that thing to death and get out in the trees where the “box” is, but before you go, look at the poem as if it were a map, because it is, and like any other map, it will show you where to go if you follow its directions. f"

https://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-...its-a-map/
12-24-2020, 05:31 PM,
(12-15-2020, 01:48 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 09:42 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: Every few days it is my intention to publicly release an important piece of information related to the chase. Let's see if Jack and the Fenn family disinformation campaign can keep up.

First secret on deck... The word that is Key.

On February 4, 2014, Forrest made the following statement on Mysterious Writings.

"It is interesting to know that a great number of people are out there searching. Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key. The treasure may be discovered sooner than I anticipated."

So, what is the word that is key? It should not be something we have to guess about and in fact no guessing is required. Fenn told us the word on page 131 of the book. "Indecision is the key". Now, your job is to figure out why it is the key and how it will help. Explain it Jack, if you actually solved the puzzle.

[Image: KuiXC7.jpg]
Fenny got that quote from the Air Force. "Flexibility is the key to airpower"

I'm thinking that "Indecision" might refer to General Lee referring to Reed saying " Washington had "fatal indecision of mind" and that "Eternal defeat and miscarriage must attend the man of the best parts if cursed with Indecision"
Washington has a large part to do with the solve.
12-28-2020, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 06:39 PM by The_Spoiler.)
Where oh where is Jack? Poor boy can't provide a single real piece of the puzzle.

9th secret on deck...Too far?

The 7th line of the poem says "Not far, but too far to walk." So, how far is too far to walk? You might as well ask, "How deep is a hole?"

There is no way to figure out how far is too far from the available information. The secret is not how far is too far to walk, but what you would need to do if you can't walk. It is the mode of transportation into the canyon that is important.

When will Jack tell the truth and admit he never found anything in Wyoming? I bet New Mexico will be very interested in the potential tax evasion issue for picking a state with no income taxes and no proof of the chest or solution ever being in Wyoming.
12-29-2020, 11:34 PM,
(12-15-2020, 09:42 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: Every few days it is my intention to publicly release an important piece of information related to the chase. Let's see if Jack and the Fenn family disinformation campaign can keep up.

On February 4, 2014, Forrest made the following statement on Mysterious Writings.

"It is interesting to know that a great number of people are out there searching. Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key. The treasure may be discovered sooner than I anticipated."

So, what is the word that is key? It should not be something we have to guess about and in fact no guessing is required. Fenn told us the word on page 131 of the book. "Indecision is the key". Now, your job is to figure out why it is the key and how it will help. Explain it Jack, if you actually solved the puzzle.

The fact is that "Indecision" is not the key word! And, that is a fact! Forrest has said that the word that is key is in the poem, And that is a fact! The word "indecision" Is not in the poem, "Jack" can't explain the word "indecision" as being the word that is key because it is not the word that is key, so start over with your thinking.

"Jack" is not Jack..... He is not the finder..... The finder is known and unknown!
12-30-2020, 11:29 AM,
(12-29-2020, 11:34 PM)ManOwar Wrote:

The fact is that "Indecision" is not the key word! And, that is a fact! Forrest has said that the word that is key is in the poem, And that is a fact! The word "indecision" Is not in the poem, "Jack" can't explain the word "indecision" as being the word that is key because it is not the word that is key, so start over with your thinking.

"Jack" is not Jack..... He is not the finder..... The finder is known and unknown!

What you fail to understand is that I already know the answers and everything I am revealing here is 100% truth. Take it or leave it. Matters not to me.
01-05-2021, 10:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 10:04 AM by The_Spoiler.)
Happy New Year!

Jack better watch out because time is growing short for him to tell the truth.

10th secret on deck...The Canyon

Seems like nobody ever figured out this one little secret. People have been searching in vain to find a canyon that they can go down into, but that is wrong. The canyon you seek is not a real canyon. Remember Fenn said that imagination is more important than knowledge. Fenn told everybody how to see what is not there, but few paid attention.

C'mon Jack, you are soon going to be taught a lesson that truth always comes out in the end.
01-05-2021, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 10:10 AM by filmguy.)
The truth is irrelevant.

It doesn't matter if Jack solved the poem.
It doesn't matter if he's lying to the whole community.
It doesn't matter if you're solution is 100% correct.

The REAL truth is Jack will be a millionaire thanks to Forrest Fenn and you will not.

Choke on that truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solve being revealed? Chris Yates 5 1,083 06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: admin
  First Clue revealed by Forrest djjmciv 40 31,538 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 34 14,835 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 14 6,001 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Museums have secrets geydelkon 5 2,519 01-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Secrets Daniel A 29 12,468 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A