Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets Revealed!
01-05-2021, 10:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 10:52 AM by The_Spoiler.)
RE: Secrets Revealed!
(01-05-2021, 10:09 AM)filmguy Wrote: The truth is irrelevant.

It doesn't matter if Jack solved the poem.
It doesn't matter if he's lying to the whole community.
It doesn't matter if you're solution is 100% correct.

The REAL truth is Jack will be a millionaire thanks to Forrest Fenn and you will not.

Choke on that truth.

You are entertaining. Your flawed assumption is that I care about money. Time is on my side!

The only way Jack makes money is when the Fenn family pays him off for pretending to be the finder.

Truth matters. If Jack or Shilo lies about a Wyoming solve under oath in any of the lawsuits, they will regret it.
01-05-2021, 11:08 AM,
(01-05-2021, 10:09 AM)filmguy Wrote: The truth is irrelevant.

It doesn't matter if Jack solved the poem.
It doesn't matter if he's lying to the whole community.
It doesn't matter if you're solution is 100% correct.

The REAL truth is Jack will be a millionaire thanks to Forrest Fenn and you will not.

Choke on that truth.

The truth never wins a movement. A movement takes a majority. This is why no one here will see the truth.
01-05-2021, 01:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 01:17 PM by filmguy.)
Fenn once said, while the chase was going on, that only 7% of the searchers were crazy people.
Should have anticipated that when the chase was over it would be those 7% that stayed behind making them the majority now.

Amusing thought. When Forrest made that comment everybody was wondering and pointing fingers who they were. Well, we know now.
01-05-2021, 02:00 PM,
(01-05-2021, 01:17 PM)filmguy Wrote: Fenn once said, while the chase was going on, that only 7% of the searchers were crazy people.
Should have anticipated that when the chase was over it would be those 7% that stayed behind making them the majority now.

Amusing thought. When Forrest made that comment everybody was wondering and pointing fingers who they were. Well, we know now.

Welcome to the group! Smile
01-05-2021, 03:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 03:55 PM by filmguy.)
Only a crazy would still be around and read everybody else's crazy

- Jack is not the "real" finder
- Forrest hid two chests
- Forrest was a photoshop expert
- This, that, and everything doesn't line up to by belief of what perspective should be in a photo

Just love how they are looking at every piece (and I mean EVERY piece) in the photos and coming up with some "reason" why it's fake. I had asked if Jack ended up getting the frog (or whatever it was) that Forrest forgot to put in. (I know I would be asking for it if I was in Jack's position) Turns out Forrest actually brought "additional treasures" for Jack to the meeting. So, the way it was explained to me leads one to believe that everything on that table shouldn't be implied that it was in the chest at the time of discovery. I thought Forrest had mentioned this publicly, but apparently not.
01-05-2021, 04:04 PM,
(01-05-2021, 01:17 PM)filmguy Wrote: Fenn once said, while the chase was going on, that only 7% of the searchers were crazy people.

The title of one of the documents of my solution, is, "Nuts."

I know that I am Nuts, and freely admit it, what is your excuse? Joke, joke, I only kidd...I only kidd. You make an excellent point.
01-05-2021, 04:05 PM,
There's nary 1,000 of the old V8's left that mutter Chase everyday. I'd approximate 200-400, with a dozen or 2 of them being compelled to bring narrative order to the legacy. I'd swear I could peg at least 1 Fenn fam member in 3 guesses at THe other place, and a good few in/outsiders that act strange out of paranoia. This kind of thing has never really existed before, even as an internet phenomena: 1-part cult of father figure, another part cult of rebel to the father (already sounds like Star Wars lol), but also 1-part cult-and-rebellion to the heir of it all(finder), 1-part archivist & puzzlemaster collective and 1-part microcosm to worldwide corruption vs human rights.
I have concluded in my studies that the greatest fear in the Chase: is a real answer.
01-05-2021, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 05:33 PM by The_Spoiler.)
(01-05-2021, 03:30 PM)filmguy Wrote: Only a crazy would still be around and read everybody else's crazy

- Forrest hid two chests
- This, that, and everything doesn't line up to by belief of what perspective should be in a photo

Just love how they are looking at every piece (and I mean EVERY piece) in the photos and coming up with some "reason" why it's fake. I had asked if Jack ended up getting the frog (or whatever it was) that Forrest forgot to put in. (I know I would be asking for it if I was in Jack's position) Turns out Forrest actually brought "additional treasures" for Jack to the meeting. So, the way it was explained to me leads one to believe that everything on that table shouldn't be implied that it was in the chest at the time of discovery. I thought Forrest had mentioned this publicly, but apparently not.

Wow, that is really cool. So what you are saying is that Fenn gave Jack a second dragon bracelet wrapped in an old rusty, soggy wet piece of cloth. That was nice of him, wasn't it?

It is clear to anybody with eyes that are not stuck up Jack's backside that the dragon bracelet in the chest is not wrapped with anything. So, why did Fenn give Jack another dragon bracelet wrapped in a soggy, rusty piece of cloth? Or, are you saying that Fenn gave Jack the wet piece of cloth to wrap around the bracelet for a picture?

What excuse do you want to make up for Jack on this filmguy?

[Image: 2Y2Ule.jpg]
01-05-2021, 07:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 08:01 PM by The_Spoiler.)
(01-05-2021, 03:30 PM)filmguy Wrote: Only a crazy would still be around and read everybody else's crazy

- Forrest hid two chests

filmguy (Jack?) claims that the frog was not in the chest when it was found. Problem is he supposedly took a picture when he supposedly found it and the frog is clearly in the chest. So what is the story now filmguy? Keep digging that hole deeper and you might come up for air in China.

You see Jack, details matter and if you are going to weave a tale of falsehoods, you better check and make sure you didn't miss anything because those of us who are "looking at every piece" might just catch you red handed. Or would that be Pinocchio faced?

[Image: KgEeZN.png]
01-05-2021, 08:19 PM,
Secrets Revealed!
I thought it was the Spanish emerald ring that was missing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solve being revealed? Chris Yates 5 1,098 06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: admin
  First Clue revealed by Forrest djjmciv 40 31,641 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 34 14,920 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 14 6,035 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Museums have secrets geydelkon 5 2,552 01-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Secrets Daniel A 29 12,575 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A