Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets Revealed!
01-05-2021, 09:47 PM,
RE: Secrets Revealed!
What filmguy is saying is that Fenn was sloppy in all aspects of the Chase, which didn't exactly reflect the precision of a former fighter pilot. The whole thing was an overhyped mess. Really, it was just entertainment for a lonely, old man who sold it well, just like the junk in his gallery.
01-11-2021, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 07:13 PM by The_Spoiler.)
11th secret on deck...X Marks The Spot!

On February 23, 2016, Fenn told us to use the X hidden in the poem to find the chest. From Mysterious Writings,

Quote:Forrest Fenn I hope,

I am new to the treasure search and there is so much contradictory information on the blogs I don’t know what to believe and what I shouldn’t. It must be just as confusing for you to read. Can you tell me anything that will help me? Thank you Mister Fenn. Adell

PS, I am a city girl.

I will try Adell.

Read the blogs for entertainment, and the poem like you were going to put an X on a map. Beyond that I am not compelled to reiterate. Hunt prepared and go safely. Good luck. f

There is indeed an X hidden in the poem that will lead you to the treasure provided that you have the blaze and know how to read the poem.

Time is on my side. Jack will soon get stuffed!
01-12-2021, 08:42 AM,
(01-05-2021, 09:47 PM)question Wrote: What filmguy is saying is that Fenn was sloppy in all aspects of the Chase, which didn't exactly reflect the precision of a former fighter pilot. The whole thing was an overhyped mess. Really, it was just entertainment for a lonely, old man who sold it well, just like the junk in his gallery.

Sums it all up quite well
01-12-2021, 09:43 AM,
(01-11-2021, 07:12 PM)The_Spoiler Wrote: 11th secret on deck...X Marks The Spot!

On February 23, 2016, Fenn told us to use the X hidden in the poem to find the chest. From Mysterious Writings,

Quote:Forrest Fenn I hope,

I am new to the treasure search and there is so much contradictory information on the blogs I don’t know what to believe and what I shouldn’t. It must be just as confusing for you to read. Can you tell me anything that will help me? Thank you Mister Fenn. Adell

PS, I am a city girl.

I will try Adell.

Read the blogs for entertainment, and the poem like you were going to put an X on a map. Beyond that I am not compelled to reiterate. Hunt prepared and go safely. Good luck. f

There is indeed an X hidden in the poem that will lead you to the treasure provided that you have the blaze and know how to read the poem.

Time is on my side. Jack will soon get stuffed!

There is no X in the poem but the poem tells you how to draw the X on a Google map. Fenn's answer to the question has several hints that relate to the X, but you have to have already drawn it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solve being revealed? Chris Yates 5 1,086 06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: admin
  First Clue revealed by Forrest djjmciv 40 31,571 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 34 14,855 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 14 6,016 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Museums have secrets geydelkon 5 2,529 01-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Secrets Daniel A 29 12,510 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A