Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Is this rational, does it make sense?
This poll is closed.
yes it is rational
0%
0 0%
yes it makes sense
0%
0 0%
no it is not rational
33.33%
1 33.33%
no it makes no sense
66.67%
2 66.67%
do you want to hear more
0%
0 0%
I do not want to hear more
0%
0 0%
do you like pizza
0%
0 0%
do you play a musical instrument
0%
0 0%
do you ever space out
0%
0 0%
do you ever laugh till you cry
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisti Badlands Blaze
12-20-2020, 05:32 PM,
Bisti Badlands Blaze
I made a short document about the pictures I posted earlier today. I was inspired by tomorrow's Saturn and Jupiter conjucntion. Sometimes these planets are referred to as moving stars.

In the document our star, the sun is the blaze at Bisti. The blazing sun interacts with another blaze that is revealed by yet another blaze. Blaze can mean more than just one thing.

The link is below. I am trying to attach a poll with this post because I want to know if what the document says is rational. Does it make sense? If you don't see a poll with this post, it is because I was unsuccessful. Never tried to do a poll before. So if you don't see it or can't respond to it, then please reply to this thread and let me know if the document is rational and makes any sense.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kE7hKgq...sp=sharing

Thanks
12-22-2020, 09:40 PM,
RE: Bisti Badlands Blaze
Stop wasting time with this. It’s not the blaze. This would mean dozens of people share Fenns secret.
12-23-2020, 02:48 PM,
I do not require your instruction to “give up.”

To waste my time
is no waste of time
and if I had a dime for those times
I was accused of that crime
I’m guaranteed that there’s no waste of my time
just a waste of your time

Remember the statement in Forrest’s TTOTC “indecisiveness is key? It gives one flexibility. To say otherwise is a contradiction of his assertion.

To have flexibility on something, one must have unprejudiced objectivity, otherwise, it is prejudice subjectivity. This is a forum is it not? Prejudiced subjectivity does not allow one to be flexible and to consider the possibilities.

Two questions for you:
Can you clarify what you mean by saying “it’s not the blaze?” Interesting that you mentioned "dozens" because you admit to making at least twelve fake blazes yourself and asked if anyone else did the same in Wyoming.

Forrest said he was aware of “several” people knowing where the chest was hidden.

Can you please clarify what you mean when you say: “This would mean dozens of people share Fenn’s secret?”
12-23-2020, 06:00 PM,
My take is that there are several possibilities for closure. I think it is slightly loony to disbelieve Jack. The problem is that I don't really believe him. I found the http://www.forrestfenntreasure.com guys more believable than Jack. They said that they were auctioning off the location of the chest which they had moved in an auction that would end at the end of August 2020 with bidding starting at $2M. Then, on May 5th they announced that they had received a much higher bid than all previous bids and moved up the closing date to May 13. On May 15 they announced that ownership of the chest had changed hands. At some point they had said that they would write a book and sell the movie rights and this would be done in agreement with the person who made the winning bid. A lot of people didn't believe them. I kind of did but I waffle on it.

Spitballing some possibilities for closure

Jack releases enough of a solution along with enough of the story that searchers at least find it believable if not compelling. IMHO that hasn't happened yet. The photographs are pretty compelling but people seem to have a lot of questions on the photographs. I'm assuming that some of the claims made regarding the photos and photoshopping are sane but there is no guarantee of that and I'm not going to analyze them myself.

The forrestfenntreasure gals and/or guys publish a book or movie that includes photos of the treasure and the emerald ring and has enough of a story and enough of the solution to be compelling.

I personally don't think devoting a lot of time to this right now is rational. I've seen more than one person explain that the words that Jack has shared must be false because Jack's words don't fit with their solution. This is a slightly loony line of reasoning. Why is slightly loony? Because there are multiple people making such claims and none and none of them have the same solution. Everyone is biased. It is very hard to disregard one's personal biases.

Now the forrestfenntreasure folks said they'd left something (maybe an emerald ring ???) at the hiding spot and it would be worth one's while to find it. That URL now links to a WY law office but it is in the wayback machine and you can read the site there.

I still occasionally plink at my solution but I don't have any plans to make the hour's drive there unless I find certain things that I think the correct solution alludes to. I personally recommend against posting solutions now. If Jack is bogus, a ton of solutions on the internet can't hurt him and might help him. I don't think that the law suits are going to reveal anything. Time will tell.
12-26-2020, 07:31 PM,
John Brown you have been spending too much time with conspiracy theorists Presby and Hairy, who fallen off a cliff. I guess you are next... give it up the chase is over only tears of those in denial is all that remains
12-27-2020, 08:17 PM,
(12-26-2020, 07:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote: John Brown you have been spending too much time with conspiracy theorists Presby and Hairy, who fallen off a cliff. I guess you are next... give it up the chase is over only tears of those in denial is all that remains

Denial is a river in Egypt. At least my recent solves included a hieroglyphic interpretation of "island"by Gardiner.

Smile
12-27-2020, 11:09 PM,
(12-27-2020, 08:17 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 07:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote: John Brown you have been spending too much time with conspiracy theorists Presby and Hairy, who fallen off a cliff. I guess you are next... give it up the chase is over only tears of those in denial is all that remains

Denial is a river in Egypt. At least my recent solves included a hieroglyphic interpretation of "island"by Gardiner.

Smile

Beavertooth,
I read your post from 8-21-2019. It mentions Amelia Earhart, Captain Kidd and Gardiner Island (New York). I am sure you know, but I will throw in another one. There is a psychology textbook printed in 1970 by Gardiner, W. Lambert, titled: “Psychology: a story of a search.” In the intro he says “This text is organized around the search that unearths the findings rather than the findings themselves. Thus a particular finding appears because it illustrates a point rather than merely because it exists.” He continues a sentence later and says, “Such a presentation is incomplete but not obsolete, since the search continues although the story must end.”

Link: https://archive.org/details/psychologyst...9/mode/2up

When I found “Hat-man” and the numbers on his beard, I danced a jig near the top of his head whilst singing the introduction song from Muppet Treasure Island titled “Shiver My Timbers.” (I was like a kid playing like I was Captain Kidd).

A treasure hunt is supposed to be fun. Forrest said we should show the poem to a child after all.

Hieroglyphic interpretation in and of itself is a fun endeavor in which the searcher is seeking meaning/answers. Finding the meaning of a hieroglyph through interpretation is what gives the searcher the thrill of the AAH-HAA moments of discovery and it spurns them on to continue solely for that reward. The answers that one finds in their search for meaning provides the adrenalin rush that gets the searcher addicted.

Answers uncovered and found, from questions once buried and hidden, is the fun of discovery and they lie within the domain of “the thrill of the chase.”

Can you please send me a link to see the hieroglyph that you are referring to?
12-28-2020, 11:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 11:07 AM by trigace.)
The method of solving the clues and hints is simple. It takes imagination, not a lot of knowledge or research.

For example:

In the area of the TC is a pond or swamp (a fen) shaped like a catcher's hand (Catcher in the Rye book).
The lines you must draw in the thumb of the pond form a # image. Within the center of that image is an eye image made of cattails (remember Fenn's bobcat story?)

These cattails were transplanted by Fenn ("I dreamed...that I [eye] had been reincarnated...") from another location in order to form this eye clue. So Fenn was the "gardener" of Gardiner's Island (eye land).

When the pond (fen) is full of water the eye, made of cattails, becomes an island just offshore inside the thumb.

The thumb part of the pond is one of the 3 shores of the hand shaped pond. 3 shores is 3-A-shores which is tre-a-sures.

"Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead." People sounds like "peep hole." The # image looks like the peep hole or "peep sight" of a gun. So people = the center of the # symbol which is the cattail eye.

The cattails die off through the winter when the pond water level goes down but the cattails usually grow back the following spring. This makes following the clues very difficult during the winter because you can't see the "eye" (cattails.) So the peep hole (people and cattails eye) is dead during winter.

There is a second but different kind of "peep hole" located near the west end of the sprinkled field. This peep hole does not die during the winter. So, the two people (peep holes) keep the TC secret during winter when the cattail eye is dead.

Most of this information, and more, is given on page 133 of TTOTC.
12-28-2020, 12:22 PM,
(12-23-2020, 06:00 PM)John Brown Wrote: My take is that there are several possibilities for closure. I think it is slightly loony to disbelieve Jack. The problem is that I don't really believe him. I found the http://www.forrestfenntreasure.com guys more believable than Jack. They said that they were auctioning off the location of the chest which they had moved in an auction that would end at the end of August 2020 with bidding starting at $2M. Then, on May 5th they announced that they had received a much higher bid than all previous bids and moved up the closing date to May 13. On May 15 they announced that ownership of the chest had changed hands. At some point they had said that they would write a book and sell the movie rights and this would be done in agreement with the person who made the winning bid. A lot of people didn't believe them. I kind of did but I waffle on it.

Spitballing some possibilities for closure

Jack releases enough of a solution along with enough of the story that searchers at least find it believable if not compelling. IMHO that hasn't happened yet. The photographs are pretty compelling but people seem to have a lot of questions on the photographs. I'm assuming that some of the claims made regarding the photos and photoshopping are sane but there is no guarantee of that and I'm not going to analyze them myself.

The forrestfenntreasure gals and/or guys publish a book or movie that includes photos of the treasure and the emerald ring and has enough of a story and enough of the solution to be compelling.

I personally don't think devoting a lot of time to this right now is rational. I've seen more than one person explain that the words that Jack has shared must be false because Jack's words don't fit with their solution. This is a slightly loony line of reasoning. Why is slightly loony? Because there are multiple people making such claims and none and none of them have the same solution. Everyone is biased. It is very hard to disregard one's personal biases.

Now the forrestfenntreasure folks said they'd left something (maybe an emerald ring ???) at the hiding spot and it would be worth one's while to find it. That URL now links to a WY law office but it is in the wayback machine and you can read the site there.

I still occasionally plink at my solution but I don't have any plans to make the hour's drive there unless I find certain things that I think the correct solution alludes to. I personally recommend against posting solutions now. If Jack is bogus, a ton of solutions on the internet can't hurt him and might help him. I don't think that the law suits are going to reveal anything. Time will tell.

To me it seems like Jack comes off as a person who bought the solution rather than solve it. It totally plays into the forrestfenntreasure.com resolution. To me it's weird that the website in question was previously dormant, but now you're directed to a law firm.
12-28-2020, 03:09 PM,
(12-27-2020, 11:09 PM)trueyeti Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 08:17 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Smile

Beavertooth,

Can you please send me a link to see the hieroglyph that you are referring to?

http://www.egyptianhieroglyphs.net/gardi...rth-water/

See N18

main page is Gardiner’s Sign List of Egyptian Hieroglyphs:

http://www.egyptianhieroglyphs.net/gardiners-sign-list/

I like the idea that this is from Gardiner's "Sign" List, given the emphasis on "signs"and the Rosetta Stone in TTOTC

The shape of "island" suggests an ellipse, with two focuses (foci), which is consistent with Kepler's elliptical orbits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bisti Badlands Update trueyeti 0 488 08-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  The Best Solve is The Bisti Solve. Introduction trueyeti 0 517 07-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: trueyeti