Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Professional Opinion
12-22-2020, 02:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 06:49 PM by admin.)
A Professional Opinion
I have started a thread concerning the photos we have been given and making an effort to have a professional forensic company give us their opinion. The information can be found here. Thank you everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

12-22-2020, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 03:09 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: A Professional Opinion
No one reads crap over there, lunatics, delusional lead solvers, finders. You got something to say - say it here, otherwise stop with the spam
12-22-2020, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 05:52 PM by OH!.)
(12-22-2020, 03:00 PM)Top Secret Wrote: No one reads crap over there, lunatics, delusional lead solvers, finders. You got something to say - say it here, otherwise stop with the spam

Believe me, if this site had the same format where I could utilize how I needed to place photos, etc. (Upload images) I would. It is not spam, it is useful information that others can use.

12-22-2020, 06:29 PM,
I like your work, OH! These studies become the only gold we'll see from the Chase, over time; each forensic study being a chapter that grows in value in the permanent record of many Chaselandic people/events, good or bad.
12-22-2020, 08:44 PM,
Thanks for posting this info OH! I appreciate it.
12-22-2020, 09:38 PM,
Most professional companies would love to take your money and give you their analyzes. Now, if they are doing what you’re going to claim then it would be impossible for them to give one. They would ask you for the original photos (which you don’t have or have access to). They would only be giving you an analysis of photos taken off a website that you don’t know where they can from or who uploaded it. I say what’s the point. Save your money.
12-22-2020, 10:03 PM,
(12-22-2020, 09:38 PM)filmguy Wrote: Most professional companies would love to take your money and give you their analyzes. Now, if they are doing what you’re going to claim then it would be impossible for them to give one. They would ask you for the original photos (which you don’t have or have access to). They would only be giving you an analysis of photos taken off a website that you don’t know where they can from or who uploaded it. I say what’s the point. Save your money.

This is not true. All of the photos are readily available straight from their sources.
Where they were first placed onto the internet. These are the original photos the public was given. Forensic companies do not ask the perpetrator for evidence. Please do some research.

12-23-2020, 06:21 PM,
I don't need to do research on something that was my job.
You're right a forensic company wouldn't ask the perpetrator. They would just wait until law enforcement hands them all evidence acquired needing analysis.

You have to love spending 100+ hours only to be told to hand-over all originals and back-ups because a judge deemed the evidence no longer admissible (defense loves finding discrepancies in chain-of-custody).

Seems like you're contradicting yourself. First these photos were not originals and you spent tireless hours trying to find photoshop mistakes. Now you are saying they are originals. Sorry, but calling a photo original and photoshopped is an oxymoron. IMO
12-23-2020, 06:49 PM,
And that is exactly what is happening. The photos we were given is the evidence. The public only knows these photos and nothing else. It is this evidence that will be professionally looked into. The company has already downloaded them from their URL's, as that is what they asked for. Read up on it and you will understand.

12-24-2020, 02:37 PM,
(12-22-2020, 05:45 PM)OH! Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 03:00 PM)Top Secret Wrote: No one reads crap over there, lunatics, delusional lead solvers, finders. You got something to say - say it here, otherwise stop with the spam

Believe me, if this site had the same format where I could utilize how I needed to place photos, etc. (Upload images) I would. It is not spam, it is useful information that others can use.

Don’t know what you mean by “same format”.

We use Tapatalk to easily upload photos in our posts here. Are you saying using Tapatalk to upload photos here doesn’t work for you but works for everyone else?

Pays to be a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 344 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 23 3,694 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing? finditkeepit 15 5,680 01-21-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  only my opinion Chris Yates 2 1,251 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 4,045 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Opinion on Blaze Daniel A 4 3,852 05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Hammertime