Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Professional Opinion
12-24-2020, 10:54 PM,
RE: A Professional Opinion
(12-24-2020, 02:37 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 05:45 PM)OH! Wrote: Believe me, if this site had the same format where I could utilize how I needed to place photos, etc. (Upload images) I would. It is not spam, it is useful information that others can use.

Don’t know what you mean by “same format”.

It's not the same for what he is trying to demonstrate. IMO

I don't use Tapatalk, however, so I may be missing something. There are other reasons for not using Tapatalk.
12-25-2020, 07:53 PM,
(12-24-2020, 10:54 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 05:45 PM)OH! Wrote: Believe me, if this site had the same format where I could utilize how I needed to place photos, etc. (Upload images) I would. It is not spam, it is useful information that others can use.

I don't use Tapatalk, however, so I may be missing something. There are other reasons for not using Tapatalk.

What is he trying to demonstrate?

Pays to be a winner.
12-26-2020, 01:17 PM,
(12-25-2020, 07:53 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 10:54 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:

What is he trying to demonstrate?

Aberrations in the photos?
12-31-2020, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 03:14 PM by filmguy.)
Looks like OH really is going to waste money on a "professional opinion" of the photos.
In typical THOR fashion he's looking to spend other people's money.

Funny when professionals in the digital forensics world have already given their opinion for free.

OH doesn't listen. Most people don't when they have an agenda.

Hope he's ready to get embarrassed.
Hope he's ready to have whatever company he uses to be called up and fact checked to confirmed the "results."
I don't think he's knows he's putting his reputation on the line. Well, at least OH!'s. He can always create a new screenname. (Like I did when someone else trashed my old one)

FYI, media companies have already used their professional team with the photos and they deemed there was no story and moved on. (At least the ones I've talked to). So, your questionable until proven legitimate professional company analysis won't move the needle.
12-31-2020, 05:07 PM,
(12-31-2020, 03:14 PM)filmguy Wrote: Looks like OH really is going to waste money on a "professional opinion" of the photos.

Funny when professionals in the digital forensics world have already given their opinion for free.

Hope he's ready to have whatever company he uses to be called up and fact checked to confirmed the "results."
I don't think he's knows he's putting his reputation on the line. Well, at least OH!'s. He can always create a new screenname. (Like I did when someone else trashed my old one)

FYI, media companies have already used their professional team with the photos and they deemed there was no story and moved on. (At least the ones I've talked to). So, your questionable until proven legitimate professional company analysis won't move the needle.

He's on here too. F it, man, I say let people do it all. They'll eventually look at the poem and somebody's poem work.
01-01-2021, 11:10 AM,
(12-31-2020, 05:07 PM)LeadSolver Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 03:14 PM)filmguy Wrote: Looks like OH really is going to waste money on a "professional opinion" of the photos.

He's on here too. F it, man, I say let people do it all. They'll eventually look at the poem and somebody's poem work.

This is a typical chase chat response on both.
Please reveal to me where a media company has used photo forensics.
I am the only documented person that has done this and the results were positive manipulation.
Show me your links with a refutable company and I will email them and get the results. I know you can't, so why the crap?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

01-01-2021, 11:45 AM,
"let people do it all" is not a negative response to your forensics, Oh. Like I've said, it will probably come in handy.
What will end up happening is that the poem, and a solve from it, will be the only answer. That'll be months to years from now.
01-01-2021, 03:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 03:30 PM by OH!.)
(01-01-2021, 11:45 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: "let people do it all" is not a negative response to your forensics, Oh. Like I've said, it will probably come in handy.
What will end up happening is that the poem, and a solve from it, will be the only answer. That'll be months to years from now.

My previous post was actually meant for filmguy. I posted a reply on yours by accident. I apologize.......

I truly hope they tested all of the ingredients in the Covid vaccine thoroughly. Because what if one of them were modified to act like the ingredient is suppose too, but faked?
Would you still trust this vaccine? Do you think this vaccine would solve the pandemic?

If there is a problem in how an outcome came forth, don't you think this outcome should be investigated? In a poll, 85% of people involved with the Chase, feel the ending is shrouded in falsifications and not many are willing to dig deep into why this has happened. In my opinion, a poem solve is null and void until these areas can be thoroughly investigated. Once truth has been laid upon our tables, we will be able to continue our goal based upon truthful evidence. The forensic photo evidence needs to be thoroughly investigated, it will aid hundreds of people. This is why I will keep at it until we have some answers. The people should be for this endeavor and not against it.
I am willing to stick my head in the sand if I am wrong, but at least I am making the effort when others are not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

01-01-2021, 04:38 PM,
(01-01-2021, 03:20 PM)OH! Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:45 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: "let people do it all" is not a negative response to your forensics, Oh. Like I've said, it will probably come in handy.

My previous post was actually meant for filmguy. I posted a reply on yours by accident. I apologize.......

I truly hope they tested all of the ingredients in the Covid vaccine thoroughly. Because what if one of them were modified to act like the ingredient is suppose too, but faked?
Would you still trust this vaccine? Do you think this vaccine would solve the pandemic?

If there is a problem in how an outcome came forth, don't you think this outcome should be investigated? In a poll, 85% of people involved with the Chase, feel the ending is shrouded in falsifications and not many are willing to dig deep into why this has happened. In my opinion, a poem solve is null and void until these areas can be thoroughly investigated. Once truth has been laid upon our tables, we will be able to continue our goal based upon truthful evidence. The forensic photo evidence needs to be thoroughly investigated, it will aid hundreds of people. This is why I will keep at it until we have some answers. The people should be for this endeavor and not against it.
I am willing to stick my head in the sand if I am wrong, but at least I am making the effort when others are not.

All pieces in a puzzle. Photo evidence will uncover things.
The covid thing is so frightening. I don't trust much or any of it. It reveals plans a small amount of people have for the rest of us. Where financial incentives exist to cover things or do them wrong (and they are aplenty these days) the people strengthen. I find it very odd the amount of hired people trying to control that other chat room & that makes me know to look for something wrong & keep looking.
01-01-2021, 09:10 PM,
(01-01-2021, 03:20 PM)OH! Wrote:

OH!, please send me a way to anonymously donate to your cause (in a PM if you prefer). Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 334 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 23 3,663 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing? finditkeepit 15 5,592 01-21-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  only my opinion Chris Yates 2 1,225 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 4,015 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Opinion on Blaze Daniel A 4 3,843 05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Hammertime