Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Professional Opinion
01-02-2021, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 08:36 AM by OH!.)
Thumbs Up  RE: A Professional Opinion
(01-01-2021, 09:10 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:20 PM)OH! Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 11:45 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: "let people do it all" is not a negative response to your forensics, Oh. Like I've said, it will probably come in handy.
What will end up happening is that the poem, and a solve from it, will be the only answer. That'll be months to years from now.

My previous post was actually meant for filmguy. I posted a reply on yours by accident. I apologize.......

I truly hope they tested all of the ingredients in the Covid vaccine thoroughly. Because what if one of them were modified to act like the ingredient is suppose too, but faked?
Would you still trust this vaccine? Do you think this vaccine would solve the pandemic?

If there is a problem in how an outcome came forth, don't you think this outcome should be investigated? In a poll, 85% of people involved with the Chase, feel the ending is shrouded in falsifications and not many are willing to dig deep into why this has happened. In my opinion, a poem solve is null and void until these areas can be thoroughly investigated. Once truth has been laid upon our tables, we will be able to continue our goal based upon truthful evidence. The forensic photo evidence needs to be thoroughly investigated, it will aid hundreds of people. This is why I will keep at it until we have some answers. The people should be for this endeavor and not against it.
I am willing to stick my head in the sand if I am wrong, but at least I am making the effort when others are not.

OH!, please send me a way to anonymously donate to your cause (in a PM if you prefer). Thanks

Thank you Beavertooth. My email address is rpeternell@cox.net, you can mail me here if you would like. I have other anonymous donators as well. Let me know how you want to go about security.

This is a recent post about our plan.
To those that are participating. On 1/23/2021 I will sum up your contribution, but there will be no need to contribute at this time. It will be to get an estimate of how much more we will need to raise. When we have the 2000.00 on paper, it will be then that we make our move. Even if you cannot make the contribution for a couple of months, we will wait until all has been accumulated. No rush, as it will take time to through this process.

This is the initial thread information.

A very good percentage of “The Thrill of The Chasers” feel that the finale holds more questions than answers and many of these questions stem from the photos we have been given.
If you feel that more answers are needed to fulfill the Chase ending, then this is your opportunity to get involved and pledge your support. This is straightforward and sincere.
The goal is to have two “voted in” photos that we have been given and have a professional opinion. This will also include a professional statement from the company to the public.

There will be a clause in the companies statement that although they get involved with lawsuits, this is one they will decline. I feel it needs to be designed this way, in order for TTOTC to end peacefully.

There will be an extensive investigation into both photos which will include:
Physics: shadows, lighting, and reflections
Geometry: vanishing points, distances within the image, and 3D models
Optical: lens distortion or aberrations
Image Sensor: fixed pattern noise and color filter defects
File format: metadata, file compression, thumbnails and markers
Pixel: scaling, cropping, cloned, or resaving

Most of the above can already be seen with the naked eye and with the forensic software I have utilized has brought more attention to the aberrations in the photos.

I have contemplated my findings and feel that if a professional company is involved it will enhance what has already been noticed. In bringing a professional company into this investigation, it will enhance the possibility of media attention. The media thrives on professional opinions.
But media will also be an endeavor that “us” as a team will have to push forth, in order to get the attention this so deserves.

The forensic company name that we use will be held back from the public (not participants) until we receive our findings This is for security purposes.
There is a possibility that this undertaking will grab major media attention and it’s an opportunity to get involved and have that feel-good vibe appreciated within.

If you feel the need to remain anonymous, this will be highly regarded. It is my opinion that the participating team should be discreet by using facetime, Microsoft teams, etc. to discuss everything in privacy until all is planned. When all is said and done, it will be up to you if you would like your name involved. (In highlights)

Depending on how much money can be raised will determine the outcome of each photo. At this time we have a budget of 1,000.00 per photo. If we raise more, it will aid in more information.
In the beginning, I made the mistake of paying the minimum fee of 200.00. I received minimal information that did no good. I’ve learned from this mistake and have researched many forensic companies, along with attending a few online seminars to get to know people. This was a good move because it pointed me in the right direction.

I feel prepared enough to bring this forth to all that would like to participate. I am new at creating endeavors like this, so any additional ideas would certainly help.

Forming a team is the goal here to satisfy us all and aid in the steps we need to take. Thank you all. Robert Peternell/OH!! rpeternell@cox.net
We can make the donation sum public, but not the amount you've pledged unless it does not matter to you, so all know where our fundraising stands. We can discuss a donation plan that files the monies directly to the company, via paypal.

The two photos I feel that need thorough investigation is the very first chest photo and the photo with Jack and Forrest at the table. But there are photos that reek manipulation, so it will be up to the team.

This is todays post. 1/02/2021.
https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/the-h...post242229
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

01-02-2021, 08:35 AM,
RE: A Professional Opinion
Are the photos directly from Dal's site? or are they ones you downloaded and are handing over to them.
01-02-2021, 08:40 AM,
(01-02-2021, 08:35 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote: Are the photos directly from Dal's site? or are they ones you downloaded and are handing over to them.

No, the company demands getting them from the original url. At first this was a problem so I created an untouched file because of Dal's closing.

But then I discovered that we can still read and download from dal's entire site here at the web archives.
https://web.archive.org/web/202012220418...itzel.com/

So, yes, the files will be directly downloaded from their urls.

01-03-2021, 01:31 PM,
Not sure why you're examining photos taken from a 3rd party website which were probably taken from a 3rd party website. Not exactly my definition of "original". (Correction: Screenshots not photos. Which I'm sure your wasted money will tell you they were taken from video).

Maybe you think Dal was involved in all this?

- When you call on people to do you favors you don't typically take advantage of their trust by sending other people their contact information.

- Null in void? I pretty sure Jack's bank account this year is going to beg to differ.

- Doesn't matter how this ended. 85% of people (who didn't "win") will think there was some kind of falsehood. It's called human nature.
01-04-2021, 08:00 AM,
C'mon now Filmguy, you are hurting yourself intellectually. All you have to do is inspect the properties of the photo and it tells you all about it. It's that simple to find out if it is the real thing. Same date, same size, same name, It holds Dal's name in the upload url.
https://web.archive.org/web/202012040234...png?x20166

01-06-2021, 02:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 02:49 PM by filmguy.)
From THOR:
"I have spent the last six months participating in online seminars (probably lie, liars usually exaggerate or add little things like this) and studying photo forensics (you mean googling don't you). I have written many people and have gotten some very inciteful responses. I am taking this very serious and will prove beyond a shadow of doubt all that I have learned. It is not wasting my time, I enjoy learning about photo forensics. Call it my next addiction.
It's ironic why Jack won't write me back? I think he is chicken!"

So.....it's an addiction. You sure have been making it sound like you work in digital forensics. You're just another graduate from google university. This makes all the sense in the world. You're only finding things you see as alarming because that's what your googling. You don't have a formal education in digital forensics (I do btw) so you don't know what to look for other than what you want to be looking for.

Can we agree that if this professional results outline nothing you've been listing or mentioning these past few months that you should go away and leave the chase forever. Once and for all. Because that means you've been spreading nothing but false accusations and poisoning the opinions of people in this community and someone like you should be gone. If you decide to stay (maybe you're just a stubborn personality) then I'm going to call you out as a fraud every chance I get. I'll be attacking your competence at every turn. You'll probably wouldn't want to hang around anyway.

PS - He's not emailing you back because I sent him a list of emails to block as a common courtesy. He agreed (obviously)
01-06-2021, 02:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2021, 03:03 PM by OH!.)
(01-06-2021, 02:45 PM)filmguy Wrote: From THOR:
"I have spent the last six months participating in online seminars (probably lie, liars usually exaggerate or add little things like this) and studying photo forensics (you mean googling don't you). I have written many people and have gotten some very inciteful responses. I am taking this very serious and will prove beyond a shadow of doubt all that I have learned. It is not wasting my time, I enjoy learning about photo forensics. Call it my next addiction.
It's ironic why Jack won't write me back? I think he is chicken!"

So.....it's an addiction. You sure have been making it sound like you work in digital forensics. You're just another graduate from google university. This makes all the sense in the world. You're only finding things you see as alarming because that's what your googling. You don't have a formal education in digital forensics (I do btw) so you don't know what to look for other than what you want to be looking for.

Can we agree that if this professional results outline nothing you've been listing or mentioning these past few months that you should go away and leave the chase forever. Once and for all. Because that means you've been spreading nothing but false accusations and poisoning the opinions of people in this community and someone like you should be gone. If you decide to stay (maybe you're just a stubborn personality) then I'm going to call you out as a fraud every chance I get. I'll be attacking your competence at every turn. You'll probably wouldn't want to hang around anyway.

PS - He's not emailing you back because I sent him a list of emails to block as a common courtesy. He agreed (obviously)
I have stated many times that I am not a professional and have been learning along the way. The addiction notation was for my brother because he knows how I am when I pursue something. You can say all you want, but you do not know the circumstances and with your attitude, you probably never will. There are plenty of other things to read. If you do not like this thread, then don't read it. It is people like you that gives me the willpower to try harder.

01-06-2021, 03:47 PM,
Well apologizes for riding you too hard. I thought you were a professional trying to use your position to push a "false" narrative. If I had known you were an amatuer I wouldn't have paid no attention.
01-06-2021, 05:06 PM,
(01-06-2021, 03:47 PM)filmguy Wrote: Well apologizes for riding you too hard. I thought you were a professional trying to use your position to push a "false" narrative. If I had known you were an amatuer I wouldn't have paid no attention.

If you look behind his veil he's just another loser searcher that refuses to believe his solve was wrong, and that's what motivates him and his bs. People pointed out several months ago what he was doing. He was taking the original photos from Dal's site and then "enhancing" them, and then showing everybody artifacts and other crap from his own enhanced photos. He has an agenda.
01-07-2021, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 10:58 AM by OH!.)
(01-06-2021, 03:47 PM)filmguy Wrote: Well apologizes for riding you too hard. I thought you were a professional trying to use your position to push a "false" narrative. If I had known you were an amatuer I wouldn't have paid no attention.

My profession is in the Photoshop end of the spectrum and not the forensics itself. In the past six months I have devoted my extra time in this field. This is where I stand.
If you use Photoshop daily, you know what to look for as far as cleaning up your work to insure it looks presentable. It is easy to spot flaws in another persons work because I work daily with Photoshop. This is why taking these photos to a professional team needs to be done. It will aid many people. Now you know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 334 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 23 3,662 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing? finditkeepit 15 5,589 01-21-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  only my opinion Chris Yates 2 1,225 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 4,015 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Opinion on Blaze Daniel A 4 3,843 05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Hammertime