Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Professional Opinion
01-10-2021, 01:55 AM,
RE: A Professional Opinion
(01-06-2021, 02:45 PM)filmguy Wrote: From THOR:
"I have spent the last six months participating in online seminars (probably lie, liars usually exaggerate or add little things like this) and studying photo forensics (you mean googling don't you). I have written many people and have gotten some very inciteful responses. I am taking this very serious and will prove beyond a shadow of doubt all that I have learned. It is not wasting my time, I enjoy learning about photo forensics. Call it my next addiction.
It's ironic why Jack won't write me back? I think he is chicken!"

So.....it's an addiction. You sure have been making it sound like you work in digital forensics. You're just another graduate from google university. This makes all the sense in the world. You're only finding things you see as alarming because that's what your googling. You don't have a formal education in digital forensics (I do btw) so you don't know what to look for other than what you want to be looking for.

Can we agree that if this professional results outline nothing you've been listing or mentioning these past few months that you should go away and leave the chase forever. Once and for all. Because that means you've been spreading nothing but false accusations and poisoning the opinions of people in this community and someone like you should be gone. If you decide to stay (maybe you're just a stubborn personality) then I'm going to call you out as a fraud every chance I get. I'll be attacking your competence at every turn. You'll probably wouldn't want to hang around anyway.

PS - He's not emailing you back because I sent him a list of emails to block as a common courtesy. He agreed (obviously)

Ill just come out and say it because OH! is a nice guy .

Filmguy , you are just A NEVER-was HAS-BEEN OF an asshole. Pick on someone your own size . YOU are the one who should leave and NEVER come back . You offer NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE . You are what we call in the sports world - A locker room CANCER . " You bring nothing but negativity , shaming , conceited personality , and narcasissim to the table . I personally cant stand dudes like yourself IRL .
01-10-2021, 11:45 AM,
But you're not insulting, right Falklands?
01-10-2021, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 12:07 PM by filmguy.)
(01-10-2021, 11:45 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: But you're not insulting, right Falklands?

Exactly, where's our moderator when you need him/her?
Oh right, I forgot, I'm fair game on here.

Clearly FM needs a villain in his/her life.
Seems to be reading my comments as such rather than what they are.
Sad FM can't practice what he/she preaches and their comment scream of hypocrisy.
01-10-2021, 01:33 PM,
Faulkins Maze is on a 2-week timeout for attacking a member. I skipped the usual warning this time. Be civil or be gone. Check the rules of the forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 336 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 23 3,672 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing? finditkeepit 15 5,622 01-21-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  only my opinion Chris Yates 2 1,237 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 4,021 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Opinion on Blaze Daniel A 4 3,845 05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Hammertime