Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Professional Opinion
01-10-2021, 01:55 AM,
RE: A Professional Opinion
(01-06-2021, 02:45 PM)filmguy Wrote: From THOR:
"I have spent the last six months participating in online seminars (probably lie, liars usually exaggerate or add little things like this) and studying photo forensics (you mean googling don't you). I have written many people and have gotten some very inciteful responses. I am taking this very serious and will prove beyond a shadow of doubt all that I have learned. It is not wasting my time, I enjoy learning about photo forensics. Call it my next addiction.
It's ironic why Jack won't write me back? I think he is chicken!"

So.....it's an addiction. You sure have been making it sound like you work in digital forensics. You're just another graduate from google university. This makes all the sense in the world. You're only finding things you see as alarming because that's what your googling. You don't have a formal education in digital forensics (I do btw) so you don't know what to look for other than what you want to be looking for.

Can we agree that if this professional results outline nothing you've been listing or mentioning these past few months that you should go away and leave the chase forever. Once and for all. Because that means you've been spreading nothing but false accusations and poisoning the opinions of people in this community and someone like you should be gone. If you decide to stay (maybe you're just a stubborn personality) then I'm going to call you out as a fraud every chance I get. I'll be attacking your competence at every turn. You'll probably wouldn't want to hang around anyway.

PS - He's not emailing you back because I sent him a list of emails to block as a common courtesy. He agreed (obviously)

Ill just come out and say it because OH! is a nice guy .

Filmguy , you are just A NEVER-was HAS-BEEN OF an asshole. Pick on someone your own size . YOU are the one who should leave and NEVER come back . You offer NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE . You are what we call in the sports world - A locker room CANCER . " You bring nothing but negativity , shaming , conceited personality , and narcasissim to the table . I personally cant stand dudes like yourself IRL .
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
01-10-2021, 11:45 AM,
But you're not insulting, right Falklands?
01-10-2021, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 12:07 PM by filmguy.)
(01-10-2021, 11:45 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: But you're not insulting, right Falklands?

Exactly, where's our moderator when you need him/her?
Oh right, I forgot, I'm fair game on here.

Clearly FM needs a villain in his/her life.
Seems to be reading my comments as such rather than what they are.
Sad FM can't practice what he/she preaches and their comment scream of hypocrisy.
01-10-2021, 01:33 PM,
Faulkins Maze is on a 2-week timeout for attacking a member. I skipped the usual warning this time. Be civil or be gone. Check the rules of the forum.
02-01-2021, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 09:48 AM by OH!.)
This is an add-on to the below thread and is the beginning of the fundraising effort of 2000.00 on paper. I have written all of the awesome bloggers who have pledged their support and as the pledges comes forth, I will be adding them to this page. This is a copy of the beginning thread https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ead#post237951 and both this post and beginning post will be kept up to date as of 2/1/2021.
Many will read anonymous. If you would like to give to this effort, please message me or email me at rpeternell@cox.net.
When the 2000.00 is reached, all will still remain anonymous and will be directed to a paypal account which will be set up for the chosen company.

Pledges:
OH!! ------------ 300.00
Anonymous --- 100.00
Anonymous --- 100.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

02-01-2021, 01:30 PM,
Save your money.

It's a lose-lose.

Scenario 1: Photos are 100% authentic. How much would this really help? Those that believe this is a conspiracy will just look elsewhere and at different pictures. Sure x,y,z pictures a legit, but what about a,b,c!!!!!

Scenario 2: Photos show signs of doctoring/Photoshop. So, Jack and Forrest decided to "stage" the photos so what?? Those outraged about the ending will still be outrage, those that moved on have already moved on. It's not like you sue Jack or Fenn's estate because they released Photoshopped pictures. (I mean you could, but good luck). You would have changed the narrative of the chase, but the ending is still the same: Nothing is left to find, the chase is over, Jack wins..

Scenario Most Likely: You would have paid $2000 for some professional company to tell you the results are........wait for it.......inconclusive.
02-01-2021, 04:16 PM,
This is an add-on to the below thread and is the beginning of the fundraising effort of 2000.00 on paper. I have written all of the awesome bloggers who have pledged their support and as the pledges comes forth, I will be adding them to this page. This is a copy of the beginning thread https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...ead#post237951 and both this post and beginning post will be kept up to date as of 2/1/2021.
Many will read anonymous. If you would like to give to this effort, please message me or email me at rpeternell@cox.net.
When the 2000.00 is reached, all will still remain anonymous and will be directed to a paypal account which will be set up for the chosen company.

Pledges:
OH!! ------------ 300.00
Anonymous --- 100.00
Anonymous --- 100.00
Anonymous --- 50.00
Anonymous --- 50.00
It is a good day.

02-10-2021, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2021, 10:18 AM by OH!.)
https://www.gofundme.com/f/forensic-...t-fenns-photos

We have started a GoFundMe page to support the effort to have some photos professionally analyzed. It would be nice to have some answers one way or another. Some searchers that I've talked to are not necessarily doubting everything we've been given regarding the ending but also aren't against finding out if there's more to the story. I know some of you have already pledged your support.

The finale of Forrest Fenn’s The Thrill of the Chase treasure hunt holds more questions than answers for many searchers. The skepticism stems from not only the cold and abrupt ending of The Chase including the reluctance of Forrest’s family and the Finder to disclose details, but more importantly, the questionable photos.

If you feel that more answers are needed to be satisfied with the Chase ending, please consider this opportunity to get involved and pledge your support. The goal of this endeavor is to hire a professional forensic photo analysis company to analyze a few of the Chase ending photos.

We will be requesting an extensive investigation which will include:
Physics: shadows, lighting, and reflections
Geometry: vanishing points, distances within the image, and 3D models
Optical: lens distortion or aberrations
Image Sensor: fixed pattern noise and color filter defects
File format: metadata, file compression, thumbnails and markers
Pixel: scaling, cropping, cloned, or resaving
Some of the above aberrations can already be seen with the naked eye and with the forensic software OH!! has shared with the community. Feedback from a professional company will enhance what has already been noticed and will address any questions in a professional and legitimate way. Ultimately the report will include a statement from the company to the public. We have requested that there be a clause in this statement which says that they decline to take on any liability in this case in hopes of promoting a peaceful and respectful conclusion.

Any contributors who wish to remain anonymous can do so. The participating team will hold Zoom meetings etc. to discuss details in private. It is up to you if you would like to be an active participant or have your identity disclosed at any point. The amount of money raised will determine the number of photos to be analyzed. At this time we estimate a cost of $1,000 per photo and our goal is to raise $2,000. The two photos we feel that need thorough investigation are the very first chest found photo and the photo with Jack and Forrest at the table. The more photos we can analyze, the more data we will have to add to the database.

Yesterday, our total donations were a raging 270.00 Yahoo!
Many know that I have been affiliated with "The Thrill of The Chase" since the day it began and have been on all blogs. This is a sincere effort to gain truth.
Gofundme:
OH!! ---------- 300.00
Goldilocks -- 100.00
NadiyaM -----50.00
Anonymous -25.00
Anonymous -20.00
Anonymous --5.00
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/7/2021
Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/7/2021
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous -20.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/9/2021
Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021

Total = 920.00 We are halfway there.

Our effort has branched out and is being talked about on Facebook, Reddit, Chase Chat, along with other sites.
The opportunity to be part of this endeavor is still available, but not for long.

02-11-2021, 04:56 AM,
(01-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Faulkins Maze is on a 2-week timeout for attacking a member. I skipped the usual warning this time. Be civil or be gone. Check the rules of the forum.

Please accept my humble apologies and heartfelt gladness .

I so appreciated you "skipping " the warning .

That was an Awesome favor to me being that I had NEVER attacked ANYONE else and well , might deserve a second chance or warning ?
As well as the fact ,that the member in question is a very nice person .I think that called for a skip in my book . A mods life is never easy .

It really changed my ways . I think the person who I was speaking about, I made up in my head . It was all a lie i was telling myself . Trying to convince myself this person was bad.

So thanks Beavertooth .
And thanks to the person , known to me now as "The Unknown Comic " ----------(Member that dude from the Gong Show? , had a paper bag on his head ? I loved that dude , ANywho ,) ---------------who has shown me ,that sometimes ,we all need a devils advocate to make it through the day !!!

I also pledge this day forth , if I ever piss someone off or if I am constantly rude , or make fun of people , or bring negativity to every table I sit at , i will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER go get the teacher to tell on them . I will stand proud as the bully I am and not go cry to mommy . Because if I did people would call me a ......But thats neither here nor there . That is a solemn pledge to the world from me .

Peace !!!!!!
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
02-13-2021, 02:25 AM,
(02-11-2021, 04:56 AM)Faulkins Maze Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Faulkins Maze is on a 2-week timeout for attacking a member. I skipped the usual warning this time. Be civil or be gone. Check the rules of the forum.

Please accept my humble apologies and heartfelt gladness .

I so appreciated you "skipping " the warning .

That was an Awesome favor to me being that I had NEVER attacked ANYONE else and well , might deserve a second chance or warning ?
As well as the fact ,that the member in question is a very nice person .I think that called for a skip in my book . A mods life is never easy .

It really changed my ways . I think the person who I was speaking about, I made up in my head . It was all a lie i was telling myself . Trying to convince myself this person was bad.

So thanks Beavertooth .
And thanks to the person , known to me now as "The Unknown Comic " ----------(Member that dude from the Gong Show? , had a paper bag on his head ? I loved that dude , ANywho ,) ---------------who has shown me ,that sometimes ,we all need a devils advocate to make it through the day !!!

I also pledge this day forth , if I ever piss someone off or if I am constantly rude , or make fun of people , or bring negativity to every table I sit at , i will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER go get the teacher to tell on them . I will stand proud as the bully I am and not go cry to mommy . Because if I did people would call me a ......But thats neither here nor there . That is a solemn pledge to the world from me .

Peace !!!!!!

I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of the worst ways to solve poem/get at truth - in my opinion LeadSolver 2 505 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 23 4,265 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing? finditkeepit 15 6,176 01-21-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  only my opinion Chris Yates 2 1,413 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 4,397 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Opinion on Blaze Daniel A 4 4,059 05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Hammertime