Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A thought about Dal
12-28-2020, 05:59 PM,
A thought about Dal
Dal knew who the finder was before anyone else. Or he knew the Medium article was written by FF himself. He was the ONLY spokesperson of the chase. How do I know this?

Well, to me, it’s obvious.

There was a newspaper article where a “finder” was interviewed, a month or so before Jack cane on the scene.

Dal ignored that article, even though, in some ways, it’s more plausible than the Medium article.

That “finder” article was one of the only articles Dal ignored. Why?

Because he knew that guy wasn’t the finder.

So, when that first article came out, Dal already knew who the finder was, or knew he had to go forward with the Medium article, mostly written by FF.

Dal posted the Medium article on his blog immediately as though he knew with absolute certainty that this guy was the “real deal.” He knew who the finder was.

The only other explanation for Dal putting stock in the Medium article is because FF wrote it, and Dal knew ahead of time that FF wrote it.

Am I trying to push forward a conspiracy theory? No, it’s just my observation and insight into human nature. I may not get sarcasm, and jokes may go over my head, but I know enough about human nature and deductive reasoning that I know Dal HAD to know the finder’s identity when the false finder’s article came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-29-2020, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 09:28 AM by Top Secret.)
RE: A thought about Dal
The odd thing about Dal is he published the medium article very soon after and he violated copyright by not publishing the original source. Corrected later. Why is that?
12-29-2020, 09:35 PM,
Mindy , you are bang on correct in your assumptions .

@Top Secret Yessir . and furthermore , it was a little weird how he commented in the video about fair use rights . He was SUPER sure that because it was on medium that he could repost without repercussions?
I was like WTF? I never even knew wTF medium was at that point , much less copyright policies
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."
12-30-2020, 08:45 PM,
A thought about Dal
(12-29-2020, 09:27 AM)Top Secret Wrote: The odd thing about Dal is he published the medium article very soon after and he violated copyright by not publishing the original source. Corrected later. Why is that?

Because in Dal’s mind, the original source was himself...or FF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-31-2020, 08:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 08:47 AM by question.)
Mindy, what's interesting to me is that Jack blew all of FF's assumptions about solving the poem out of the water.

Apparently, there were some "short cuts".

And if that's true, did the poem and hints from TTOTC really lead Jack to the treasure?

Assuredly, Jack is the Finder, but your astute observation about FF being a compulsive liar was spot on.

Jack was the perfect, brilliant, offbeat personality to find the treasure.
01-04-2021, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:35 PM by PL289.)
So, I’m a nobody, and I wish the person who had found the chest would have been a long haul searcher who was deserving an not someone who would just sell it to the highest bidder. I get why the finder is making that choice, but I don’t have to agree with it or be happy with the outcome.

Here is my take on the above comments about Dal, whom I’ve disagreed with on occasion, but still appreciate what he did I for the Chase, to the extent I am aware of his altruistic running of his website for the community....

Mindy, if i were Dal and had an unlimited supply of money, I’d sue you silly for the bull spit you are are spewing and putting out into the ether. Ban me for saying that but you should delete your unfounded insinuations about people in general.

You are all seemingly supporting and promoting some conspiracy to defraud the world that includes a failed med student, a dead air force pilot, his deceased wife, deceased friends, living friends, his remaining family, grandkids, and a guy named Dal living on an island in Washington State who has better things to do than listen to your bull spit. The person who found this chest was always going to be the luckiest person in the world who happened upon the right first guess and then stuck with it because he or she believed in the clues they thought they found. That’s it, nothing else. I never liked the process, but I always knew that was what i signed up for. I never met FF, or dal, or most of you crazy focks, but i had fun while it lasted. Now keep hiking, or just go pound sand.
01-04-2021, 10:50 PM,
A thought about Dal
Yeah, except it doesn’t sound to anyone like he solved a single friggin’ clue.
01-04-2021, 11:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:35 PM by PL289.)
(01-04-2021, 10:50 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Yeah, except it doesn’t sound to anyone like he solved a single friggin’ clue.

Nor should it. If you solved the poem and planned to monetize the solve then why in the world would you give any of those details away. Do i wanna know? Hell yeah! If i had solved the poem and found the treasure, would I have made the solve an open source solve immediately? Hell no! Put yourself in his boots, and ask yourself what you would realistically do if circumstances were flipped. I get it, but i don’t have to like it...but i do understand the why.
01-04-2021, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:08 PM by crazyfamily.)
A thought about Dal
He hasn’t said a thing about monetizing the solution. He plans to sell the treasure, and keep the location secret to save it from the hoards of people that would go visit and destroy it.

Ironically, Forrest argued against Dal’s position on his blog that people were loving the forest to death. Now, Jack claims that Forrest agreed to save his spot from people that would love it to death.

Forrest told Dal, “please tell me where to send the flowers for the funeral.” Well, at least we would know who’s funeral it would be.

I’m not into conspiracies over this, but I’m in the hard BS camp.
01-04-2021, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:12 PM by PL289.)
I hate how this ended up as much as any long haul searcher. But i had fun. You gotta put yourself in a mindset to look at it like that, or you will literally drive yourself insane or lose your family and friends in the process like so many others have already done. Do what you want, but I have to choose to move on for my own interests. I don’t have a website generating revenue from visitors, but i do visit this one, and used to visit Dal’s site and it really looks to me like some folks are obsessing over something which they have no control over, nor have they ever had any control over. I’ve been in a dark place before, trust me when I say its not fun and definitely not productive.

Someone WILL find and PUBLISH the location, or it will otherwise get out. At that time, if the published location is correct, the original finder’s story will be published if he’s has any brains at all. He has a book to write, and it’ll be a mint when the location is revealed. You have to be thinking 6-12-18-24 months down the road at this point, if you’re the original finder.