Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A thought about Dal
03-26-2021, 08:23 AM,
RE: A thought about Dal
What is the fake finder article?
03-26-2021, 12:38 PM,
(01-21-2021, 03:44 PM)filmguy Wrote: 1) Jack said the blaze was damaged. He didn't repair the damage. Reading point #2 would make you believe he also damaged the blaze further to make it nonexistent.

2) Jack said he backfilled the ditch/hole the chest was in. (Why would anyone do this is highly questionable). Given how much time its been since Jack did this you can assume it's back to its natural looking roots (before Fenn).

Taking these two things into account means it's a waste of time in trying to solve the poem. It's clear there's no magical process that will lock the poem to an exact spot. And since all confirmation of the correct solve has been erased by Jack then its impossible to come to any conclusion. Why are people still trying to solve the poem? Why are people even talking about the solve since it clearly no longer exists (outside of Jack's memory and possibly the meeting video)?

To all those still reading through the poem and trying to solve it I say walk to your Doctor and have them prescribe you Prozac or Zoloft. You clearly need a little something in order to get on with your life.

You ever going to take your nose out of Jack's backside? Jack never found anything. Jack never damaged the blaze because he has no idea what it is.
03-28-2021, 04:35 AM,
(01-05-2021, 04:13 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:39 PM)PL289 Wrote: So, I’m a nobody, and I wish the person who had found the chest would have been a long haul searcher who was deserving an not someone who would just sell it to the highest bidder. I get why the finder is making that choice, but I don’t have to agree with it or be happy with the outcome.

Here is my take on the above comments about Dal, whom I’ve disagreed with on occasion, but still appreciate what he did I for the Chase, to the extent I am aware of his altruistic running of his website for the community....

Mindy, if i were Dal and had an unlimited supply of money, I’d sue you silly for the bull spit you are are spewing and putting out into the ether. Ban me for saying that but you should delete your unfounded insinuations about people in general.

You are all seemingly supporting and promoting some conspiracy to defraud the world that includes a failed med student, a dead air force pilot, his deceased wife, deceased friends, living friends, his remaining family, grandkids, and a guy named Dal living on an island in Washington State who has better things to do than listen to your bull spit. The person who found this chest was always going to be the luckiest person in the world who happened upon the right first guess and then stuck with it because he or she believed in the clues they thought they found. That’s it, nothing else. I never liked the process, but I always knew that was what i signed up for. I never met FF, or dal, or most of you crazy focks, but i had fun while it lasted. Now keep hiking, or just go pound sand.

I would welcome a lawsuit from ANYONE I’ve spoken the truth about, because, you know, the truth is the ultimate defense.

The only thing I proposed in my op was that Dal knew who the “finder” really was when the first “fraud” finder’s article was published. Does someone have a link to that article? The one with the pic of the guy in a cowboy hat looking down so his face is obscured? To me, that article seemed more plausible as being from a “regular guy” finder than the Medium article Jack supposedly wrote.

I’m not saying I doubt the finder IS Jack. He very well could be—I have no way of knowing, and I don’t care. My suspicion is that FF made him sign a legal document that prevented Jack from speaking about the clues or the location, and I’ve already stated a few times why I believe that.

But I will say this— there are things that don’t add up. Surely, since the blaze is now destroyed, or nearly so, Jack could reveal what it was, without giving away the location. Surely, Jack could reveal whether it was inside YNP or outside, without giving away too much.

And many others have pointed out many other inconsistencies, like Jack napping in the shade of the pines in nearly freezing weather, and why on earth Jack doesn’t have the TC in a vault or safety deposit box closer to home. And I won’t go into the inconsistencies between what jack has said and what was written in the Medium article.

I do know Dan Barberisi—my story is in his upcoming work, and we have spoken at great length many many times. He told me in a recent email that he couldn’t wait for the rest of Jack’s “story” to come out in the pages of his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the "fraud" finders article? And did Barbarisi really imply or actually explicitly say that there is more to Jack's story? Thanks

Rims
03-29-2021, 01:28 PM,
I am a data-miner . I come here for data to fill my bullshite story to the brim . I use every comment to add to my story so you get everything on a silver platter .

The question : Who am I ? Barabarusi ? Jacket Hoffa ? Kcrap ?

maybe all of the above ?
"The first game on the list ! .....Go right through Faulkens Maze ."