Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s my thought about the poem:
01-04-2021, 11:38 PM,
It doesn’t lead to the treasure.

Jack found the treasure in two years by figuring out where Forrest wanted to die. Even once he figured the location he still could’t find the damn thing. He searched for a total of about 25 days over two years. He hasn’t mentioned a single solution to a single clue other than the blaze which he indicated was damaged to the point that he may not be able to ever find the treasure.

Remember, Forrest said there was one thing that no one on the blogs was talking about and that if they had thought of it they might have found the treasure?

Remember Cynthia’s post on hoD about her solution in New Mexico when she claimed that Charmay told her about a spot that Forrest wanted to die?

Forrest posted that to hoD. That’s why. It’s about the spot that he wanted to die. That’s what you have to figure out. The poem is secondary. That’s why I was on the trail—because I figured a way to read TTOTC. I just needed a few more decades to figure it out. By now, I’ve lost interest in it.
01-04-2021, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:52 PM by LeadSolver.)
RE: Here’s my thought about the poem:
It was supposed to. I don't think anyone buys any story or version where the poem isn't central in leading to the box. You don't just figure out where Forrest wanted to die, know for sure, and search an exact area 25 days throughout several trips out west.
The blaze was "damaged" because it was cracked. The blaze is a decryption.
Jack knows the solve but can't say it because it's copyrighted. Forrest said the wrong state, and the lead hounds were thrown off the trail, not lawyers who won't win anything. One person who legitimately solved it is being cut out.
01-04-2021, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:58 PM by crazyfamily.)
What about Forrest’s comments relating to one thing no one has thought of? That’s the one thing that no one ever discussed on the blogs. Forrest was giving hints, and no one figured it out except Jack.

Additionally, Forrest said that the poem had all the information you need, but he said that his book, TTOTC, was enough to lead the average searcher to his treasure. The book leads you to the treasure. That’s what he said.
01-05-2021, 12:05 AM,
Well then we'd all need to know the thing nobody thought of in order to progress, don't ya think?
01-05-2021, 12:31 AM,
Exactly, and it’s not in the poem.
01-05-2021, 01:43 AM,
The one thing nobody thought of...
is not really a timeless concept when it comes to the Chase. I'd need to know the exact quote and the date he said it. Whatever that thing is, I don't think it sat and rusted like it's counterpart: the rusty skeleton key in the chest. It's been hammered out already. It was a cipher key that goes into the poem.
Advice: remember to look at Forrest's quotes before 2016 as radically different than the ones after 2016, when the key's decryption was sent to him. He got evasive after then, swore off emails, and towards the very end got suspicious.
01-05-2021, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 09:32 AM by Beavertooth.)
(01-05-2021, 01:43 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: The one thing nobody thought of...
is not really a timeless concept when it comes to the Chase. I'd need to know the exact quote and the date he said it. Whatever that thing is, I don't think it sat and rusted like it's counterpart: the rusty skeleton key in the chest. It's been hammered out already. It was a cipher key that goes into the poem.
Advice: remember to look at Forrest's quotes before 2016 as radically different than the ones after 2016, when the key's decryption was sent to him. He got evasive after then, swore off emails, and towards the very end got suspicious.

LeadSolver, you are posting excessively about your solution. It is a violation of the rules:

"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules."

Please desist.

(01-04-2021, 11:38 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: It doesn’t lead to the treasure.

Jack found the treasure in two years by figuring out where Forrest wanted to die. Even once he figured the location he still could’t find the damn thing. He searched for a total of about 25 days over two years. He hasn’t mentioned a single solution to a single clue other than the blaze which he indicated was damaged to the point that he may not be able to ever find the treasure.

Remember, Forrest said there was one thing that no one on the blogs was talking about and that if they had thought of it they might have found the treasure?

Remember Cynthia’s post on hoD about her solution in New Mexico when she claimed that Charmay told her about a spot that Forrest wanted to die?

Forrest posted that to hoD. That’s why. It’s about the spot that he wanted to die. That’s what you have to figure out. The poem is secondary. That’s why I was on the trail—because I figured a way to read TTOTC. I just needed a few more decades to figure it out. By now, I’ve lost interest in it.

My candidate for the Charmay/Cynthia solve was Tsankawi (not Tsawari, which Charmay supposedly stated, or at least that's what Cynthia thought she heard). It is a separate part of Bandelier. Lots of niches to hide a body in. Great views. A "Y" nearby. Baroness's property below as an alternative end point.
01-05-2021, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 11:10 AM by LeadSolver.)
BT... If my solve is better truth than court cases and photo forensics - then it is what it is. I'm willing to be whipped some more for having the solve - it's part of the extended story. You're keeping a permanent record here. Do what you need to do.
01-05-2021, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 01:58 PM by Beavertooth.)
(01-05-2021, 11:06 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: BT... If my solve is better truth than court cases and photo forensics - then it is what it is. I'm willing to be whipped some more for having the solve - it's part of the extended story. You're keeping a permanent record here. Do what you need to do.

It's not necessarily permanent if you get banned from here. Better to follow the rules.

(01-05-2021, 09:26 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

My candidate for the Charmay/Cynthia solve was Tsankawi (not Tsawari, which Charmay supposedly stated, or at least that's what Cynthia thought she heard). It is a separate part of Bandelier. Lots of niches to hide a body in. Great views. A "Y" nearby. Baroness's property below as an alternative end point.

Just to clarify, Cynthia stated that the article about her trip to Tsawari was in reaction to Charmay's comment, but that Charmay did not say Tsawari was the spot. Cynthia said Charmay's location sounded (?) or was similar to Tsawari, but was different, and she could find only one obscure geographic reference to Charmay's spot, but it was south of Santa Fe. Forrest also denied that Charmay had any knowledge of his location. Maybe this was a key "slip up."
01-05-2021, 03:57 PM,
(01-05-2021, 01:42 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:06 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: BT... If my solve is better truth than court cases and photo forensics - then it is what it is. I'm willing to be whipped some more for having the solve - it's part of the extended story. You're keeping a permanent record here. Do what you need to do.

It's not necessarily permanent if you get banned from here. Better to follow the rules.

(01-05-2021, 09:26 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Just to clarify, Cynthia stated that the article about her trip to Tsawari was in reaction to Charmay's comment, but that Charmay did not say Tsawari was the spot. Cynthia said Charmay's location sounded (?) or was similar to Tsawari, but was different, and she could find only one obscure geographic reference to Charmay's spot, but it was south of Santa Fe. Forrest also denied that Charmay had any knowledge of his location. Maybe this was a key "slip up."

Possibly tsankawi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com