Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s my thought about the poem:
01-05-2021, 05:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 05:04 PM by jurassic.)
RE: Here’s my thought about the poem:
Crazyfamily wrote: "Here's my thought about the poem:"

Answer, "no one cares."

I can't believe some have heard it from the horse's mouth, and they still have doubts.

Wyoming. that's it. That's all you need to know.

Jack... Well he didn't just find it. HE STUMBLED UPON IT. That's it. He's probably a lot smarter than most since he got the state and the primary location right. All this BS about nooks, like there's any in the area, is just ridiculous. He walked past a particular place, which many have...typically covered in snow...and it wasn't covered when he got there. AND, some idiot...me... kicked a post into the canyon, and the post lead Jack right to the treasure. That's it. Painful. But that's what I get. Even with all that, it's still not as sad as crazy-family's life or politics.

So what's more important than WHERE, IS WHEN. When did Mr Stuef find the treasure?

Was it...June 2020....NO
Was it June 2019...NO
Was it June 2018...maybe? Or more like the beginning of July or middle/end of June 2018.

That's it.

"Houston....we have a problem." You see, Stuef worries about it. And really, he should. Not because of court cases or some stupid sht like that. Listen...Stuef ...you found it. I can kick myself in the nuts forever about it but it's only my fault I blundered. How could I hold anything against Mr Stuef for doing what really, any lucky person could have done since July/August 2017!

So while Mr Stuef is making videos about "Cognitive Bias"...maybe he should consider how it was I came across the EXACT location in only 1 visit...THE FIRST DAY. Like feet away. I have those answers. I have the evidence. I have the before and after pictures. Why did I miss it? Because WY had the biggest snowstorm in 2017 than it had in 30 years. I thought that was to my favor, but now I realize I was wrong. 15~30 feet of snow covered the location.

So why was I able to do this, and few others could? Because I did not act until I had an amalgamation of solid information that took me to that specific location. There was information available in April 2012~ April 2017 that is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Information I cataloged and archived.

I know Stuef is reading Chase chat. So Stuef ...there is a way EVERYONE wins. It just needs to be orchestrated that way. You might be able to try to get around this condition, but unfortunately, I archived and saved everything, so I have plenty of back-ups and certainly not constrained by the limitations of "Cognitive Bias." There are just answers (and evidence) to things that I have that you can't have, which is why you wandered around for a while, and I just went to the location. If you started in 2018, it would've been impossible to get that evidence...impossible to get to the right spot. You would have only had to look around because it would have been difficult to find without that information. And finding the treasure AT THE RIGHT SPOT...in MAY/JUNE 2020...AT THAT ALTITUDE is the biggest joke of the year. But what was said is on record now, so I am not sure how that can be fixed. I knew the minute FF made the announcement; it could not possibly be true. No way you worked through may 2020 to find it. Even if I discount the area's climate issues, the plane tickets or drive in a covid lockdown state was enough to have strong doubts about it.

Let me give you cold hard cash for the some Eagles, and meanwhile, we can discuss whether there is something that we both can pull off to make this an interesting story. Maybe even somewhere on the corner of comedy and tragedy, which I believe already describes this situation. Monetizing the eagles would have been the most critical first thing I would do. I can help with that. FF treasure or not, people most likely would not be interested in paying more than the market for the coins since they are not in pristine condition. Only specific individuals would be interested in buying it as a souvenir and paying above market. Now, I would argue most hardcore FF hunters who want to buy a piece of the memento probably do not have the moola to do it. I know a lot about Eagles and Canadian maples and coins in general. I trust FF, but we have to qualify the eagles before the sale. But that qualification can be demonstrated then even the bullion people will shout.

Otherwise, I'll have to release what I have and do it all on my own...as I have promised...and hesitated. And the issue with that is that it would disrupt all narratives current and future, and there would be no going back. Not correctable situations once released. And still, everything would be in truth and good faith...the convergence of 2 stories in the best possible way. And remember the term "conspiracy". One could argue that my presentation would merely be "conspiracy" fraught with hypotheticals, but we are all learning in the last few years that conspiracy is not going to dismiss facts, evidence, and logic...and most of all...what makes sense.

Jack...PM me. Let me know your thoughts.
01-05-2021, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 06:19 PM by crazyfamily.)
(01-05-2021, 05:01 PM)jurassic Wrote: Crazyfamily wrote: "Here's my thought about the poem:"

Answer, "no one cares."

I can't believe some have heard it from the horse's mouth, and they still have doubts.

Jack... Well he didn't just find it. HE STUMBLED UPON IT. That's it. He's probably a lot smarter than most since he got the state and the primary location right. All this BS about nooks, like there's any in the area, is just ridiculous. He walked past a particular place, which many have...typically covered in snow...and it wasn't covered when he got there. AND, some idiot...me... kicked a post into the canyon, and the post lead Jack right to the treasure. That's it. Painful. But that's what I get. Even with all that, it's still not as sad as crazy-family's life or politics.

So what's more important than WHERE, IS WHEN. When did Mr Stuef find the treasure?

Was it...June 2020....NO
Was it June 2019...NO
Was it June 2018...maybe? Or more like the beginning of July or middle/end of June 2018.

That's it.

"Houston....we have a problem." You see, Stuef worries about it. And really, he should. Not because of court cases or some stupid sht like that. Listen...Stuef ...you found it. I can kick myself in the nuts forever about it but it's only my fault I blundered. How could I hold anything against Mr Stuef for doing what really, any lucky person could have done since July/August 2017!

So while Mr Stuef is making videos about "Cognitive Bias"...maybe he should consider how it was I came across the EXACT location in only 1 visit...THE FIRST DAY. Like feet away. I have those answers. I have the evidence. I have the before and after pictures. Why did I miss it? Because WY had the biggest snowstorm in 2017 than it had in 30 years. I thought that was to my favor, but now I realize I was wrong. 15~30 feet of snow covered the location.

So why was I able to do this, and few others could? Because I did not act until I had an amalgamation of solid information that took me to that specific location. There was information available in April 2012~ April 2017 that is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Information I cataloged and archived.

I know Stuef is reading Chase chat. So Stuef ...there is a way EVERYONE wins. It just needs to be orchestrated that way. You might be able to try to get around this condition, but unfortunately, I archived and saved everything, so I have plenty of back-ups and certainly not constrained by the limitations of "Cognitive Bias." There are just answers (and evidence) to things that I have that you can't have, which is why you wandered around for a while, and I just went to the location. If you started in 2018, it would've been impossible to get that evidence...impossible to get to the right spot. You would have only had to look around because it would have been difficult to find without that information. And finding the treasure AT THE RIGHT SPOT...in MAY/JUNE 2020...AT THAT ALTITUDE is the biggest joke of the year. But what was said is on record now, so I am not sure how that can be fixed. I knew the minute FF made the announcement; it could not possibly be true. No way you worked through may 2020 to find it. Even if I discount the area's climate issues, the plane tickets or drive in a covid lockdown state was enough to have strong doubts about it.

Let me give you cold hard cash for the some Eagles, and meanwhile, we can discuss whether there is something that we both can pull off to make this an interesting story. Maybe even somewhere on the corner of comedy and tragedy, which I believe already describes this situation. Monetizing the eagles would have been the most critical first thing I would do. I can help with that. FF treasure or not, people most likely would not be interested in paying more than the market for the coins since they are not in pristine condition. Only specific individuals would be interested in buying it as a souvenir and paying above market. Now, I would argue most hardcore FF hunters who want to buy a piece of the memento probably do not have the moola to do it. I know a lot about Eagles and Canadian maples and coins in general. I trust FF, but we have to qualify the eagles before the sale. But that qualification can be demonstrated then even the bullion people will shout.

Otherwise, I'll have to release what I have and do it all on my own...as I have promised...and hesitated. And the issue with that is that it would disrupt all narratives current and future, and there would be no going back. Not correctable situations once released. And still, everything would be in truth and good faith...the convergence of 2 stories in the best possible way. And remember the term "conspiracy". One could argue that my presentation would merely be "conspiracy" fraught with hypotheticals, but we are all learning in the last few years that conspiracy is not going to dismiss facts, evidence, and logic...and most of all...what makes sense.

Get over yourself.

(01-05-2021, 01:42 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Just to clarify, Cynthia stated that the article about her trip to Tsawari was in reaction to Charmay's comment, but that Charmay did not say Tsawari was the spot. Cynthia said Charmay's location sounded (?) or was similar to Tsawari, but was different, and she could find only one obscure geographic reference to Charmay's spot, but it was south of Santa Fe. Forrest also denied that Charmay had any knowledge of his location. Maybe this was a key "slip up."

I think that’s correct, however, IMO, I now believe it was the concept of focusing on where Forrest wanted to die that was the reason for posting Cynthia’s trip log, photos and the phony story about Charmay. The Tsawari location was irrelevant.
01-09-2021, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 10:41 AM by crazyfamily.)
And Jack says...

“Depends on your definition of “significantly.” The poem directs you to a section of forest in which to search for the blaze, but that is something you had to search for. Something like a needle in a haystack is accurate, but maybe slightly easier than that, or at least that was the design.”

The poem leads to an area about the size of a football field and you have to search for the blaze.

“I haven’t measured the area I searched. It may have been bigger than a football field, but keep in mind that’s the total limits of what I thought was possible. What I considered to be probable was certainly smaller than a football field, and it was found within those probable bounds.”

Forrest said the poem leads you to within a few steps of the treasure. I suppose that depends on your definition of step.
01-10-2021, 01:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 01:26 AM by Faulkins Maze.)
(01-05-2021, 05:01 PM)jurassic Wrote: Crazyfamily wrote: "Here's my thought about the poem:"

Answer, "no one cares."

Was it...June 2020....NO
Was it June 2019...NO

That's it.

Either you get paid by the word , or you are a Jur- Ass -ic douche. Either way , Blah Blah blah

(01-05-2021, 01:43 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: The one thing nobody thought of...
is not really a timeless concept when it comes to the Chase. I'd need to know the exact quote and the date he said it. Whatever that thing is, I don't think it sat and rusted like it's counterpart: the rusty skeleton key in the chest. It's been hammered out already. It was a cipher key that goes into the poem.
Advice: remember to look at Forrest's quotes before 2016 as radically different than the ones after 2016, when the key's decryption was sent to him. He got evasive after then, swore off emails, and towards the very end got suspicious.

BT... If my solve is better truth than court cases and photo forensics - then it is what it is. I'm willing to be whipped some more for having the solve - it's part of the extended story. You're keeping a permanent record here. Do what you need to do.

You remind me of 5 banned lives , leaves , whatever . You are just TIRESOME with your squaking CONSTANTLY . I mean it gives me a damn headache already . I am sure the mods feel like its a fricken Migraine . Cut it out already
01-10-2021, 11:44 AM,
I'd never go through your maze or anyone's if they're an insulting bastard.