Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Gets More Mail
01-08-2021, 04:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 05:03 PM by question.)
Jack Gets More Mail
Jack is the sh*t. I really like this guy, and yes FF hid it during his Cody trip.

https://thefinder.medium.com/jack-gets-m...e45c45ac8b

He also referenced the song In a River by Rostam Batmanglij:

Slide into the cool mud
Underneath the pines
Somewhere to your right or left
Is my body you can find

We are swimming with no clothes on
In a river in the dark
And I am holding on to you, boy
In the faint light of the stars
01-08-2021, 05:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 06:01 PM by Balder.)
RE: Jack Gets More Mail
(01-08-2021, 04:48 PM)question Wrote: Jack is the sh*t. I really like this guy, and yes FF hid it during his Cody trip.

https://thefinder.medium.com/jack-gets-m...e45c45ac8b

He also referenced the song In a River by Rostam Batmanglij:

Slide into the cool mud
Underneath the pines
Somewhere to your right or left
Is my body you can find

We are swimming with no clothes on
In a river in the dark
And I am holding on to you, boy
In the faint light of the stars

The Joker has humor I must say. After all these months we get to see a picture of a backpack and a blue Ikea bag where, so to speak, the 'treasure' has resided. And nobody notices that it is a brand new, unused bag.
You immediately feel that the whole history around that so-called finder is Comedy Theater.

We are all fooled here and the puppet master is laughing like hell.

It won't be long before it becomes clear why he is referring to these lyrics.
I think more of a volcanic eruption than an earthquake.

By the way: Batmanglij = Batman slide
01-09-2021, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 11:52 AM by Top Secret.)
Dumb a$$ question of the year,
"Jack,
Hope you are doing well. I would like to ask: what gave you confidence in your search location? I mean for me my location, Brown’s Canyon Colorado, one that I visited 40 plus times in 4 years, was derived entirely from the poem, but I was obviously wrong. And most serious searchers felt the same way about their search spots, but they too were wrong. So what was it that gave you so much confidence that your location was correct that you visited it 25 times in those two years? Can you honestly say that you knew for certain that your location was the location prior to recovery?
Thanks
Sean Dodson aka Stupid Flipside guy

Sean, for me, it was from connecting the dots and seeing the evidence. Evidence it was the place he wanted to die and evidence he saw the path there the way he describes seeing it in the poem."

Dumb a$$ Seannm flipside loser bet the farm on mdavid poem purity and lost big time. For many common sense people, as I have always said, the way to tell a good solve from the right solve is the explanation of where Fenn wanted to die. Oh and a beautiful spot doesn't cut it, it had to be tangible.
[b[
The important key to finding the treasure is NOT in the poem but rather in understanding Forrest Fenn[/b]

oh and what kind of Dumb a$$ makes 40 trips to the wrong site?!
01-09-2021, 12:25 PM,
The bag reminded me of him , hes a total douche bag . If he yelled Howdy at a cowboy across the street , I am sure the cowboy would punch him in the face , just like Forrest had done to him .
01-10-2021, 12:17 PM,
What got in FM's Cheerio's that he's personally attacking people.
Time should be in order so that he/she can cool down. IMO

Anyway, who else feels Jack has a print out of Fenn's quotes and responses and he's just referencing them and rephrasing them in his own responses?
01-10-2021, 01:06 PM,
(01-09-2021, 11:50 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Dumb a$$ question of the year,
"Jack,
Hope you are doing well. I would like to ask: what gave you confidence in your search location? I mean for me my location, Brown’s Canyon Colorado, one that I visited 40 plus times in 4 years, was derived entirely from the poem, but I was obviously wrong. And most serious searchers felt the same way about their search spots, but they too were wrong. So what was it that gave you so much confidence that your location was correct that you visited it 25 times in those two years? Can you honestly say that you knew for certain that your location was the location prior to recovery?
Thanks
Sean Dodson aka Stupid Flipside guy

Sean, for me, it was from connecting the dots and seeing the evidence. Evidence it was the place he wanted to die and evidence he saw the path there the way he describes seeing it in the poem."

Dumb a$$ Seannm flipside loser bet the farm on mdavid poem purity and lost big time. For many common sense people, as I have always said, the way to tell a good solve from the right solve is the explanation of where Fenn wanted to die. Oh and a beautiful spot doesn't cut it, it had to be tangible.
[b[
The important key to finding the treasure is NOT in the poem but rather in understanding Forrest Fenn[/b]

oh and what kind of Dumb a$$ makes 40 trips to the wrong site?!

Along those lines, I don’t think Seannm’s location was “entirely” derived from the poem. Not if one was to review all of his input over the years.

Seannm also brings up F’s term of “serious searchers”. Funny how Seannm never admitted to actually following f’s best advice for serious searchers (essentially try to figure out the hints in the book after reading the poem and book).

As for Mdavis, he predicted that this would be a strictly botg hunt after he previously said he wouldn’t go on another search if he didn’t have super confidence from home beforehand of the proper location.

No problem with playing both sides of the fence on that issue. Just don’t act like you predicted the correct side of that problem when you picked both at one time or another.

Also, it’s too bad he stayed with his last pick...that we’d have to be botg to solve any of the clues.

Here’s Jack’s answer (#2 below) that refutes that theory (Jack’s answer opens the door for earlier clues in the poem, before hoB, were also able to be ascertained from home.)...

2. Did you figure out hoB before you ever went BOTG to your search area?
3. Was Brown one of Forrest’s names for the chest and hoB the location of the chest?
Assuming that Brown was not Forrest’s name for the chest and that hoB is something that you need to be BOTG in the right area in order to identify, then it’s unlikely I’ll ever be able to get past that point in the poem.
I understand if you don’t want to answer these questions but I thought I’d try asking.
Thanks,
Redneck Girl
Thanks Redneck Girl
1. I didn’t ask him that, but it wouldn’t surprise me. At the same time, it wouldn’t surprise me if someone figured that out and hadn’t told him. I didn’t tell him what I knew it to be before I met him.
2. Yes

Pays to be a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack's First Mistake was Made filmguy 9 1,794 01-15-2021, 03:31 PM
Last Post: jurassic
  Jack Stuef, part duex jurassic 0 368 01-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Last Post: jurassic
  Jack gave away the Blaze filmguy 6 860 12-18-2020, 05:36 PM
Last Post: admin
  Jenny Six Questions with Jack filmguy 8 1,036 12-18-2020, 12:28 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Jack's email admin 5 806 12-13-2020, 07:53 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Jack's Real Story (How it could have ended) filmguy 33 3,148 12-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: monkeyking