Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy Amer
01-18-2021, 04:54 PM,
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy Amer
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANYd0s0dePo
01-19-2021, 01:40 PM,
Just more of the same sky-is-falling rhetoric from a rich dead guy.

Ironic that democrats are the party that balances the budget. What would Welch think about all these so-called conservatives that balloon the budget to record levels, hmm? Truth is right there brother.
01-19-2021, 09:33 PM,
RE: Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy Amer
There's no one to fight anymore. The radical left is in charge of the House, the Senate and the Presidency. The ball is in your court, and it ain't ever coming back. This is what you wanted, right?
01-19-2021, 09:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 10:14 PM by crazyfamily.)
I’ll answer your question.

Considering the last four years, it is no surprise to most everyone why democrats have regained control. Have you looked at the stock market since the election? I’d say Wall Street is elated about the election(admittedly, a surprise to me).

The future will be testing. Taxes will be raised on corporations and rich people. We have to pay for the last year of covid subsidies, and the continual subsidies as a result of the tariff war with China and the rest of the world.

You guys love talking about the Clintons, so let’s do it. Bill Clinton balanced the budget by raising taxes. That’s what Biden will do.
01-23-2021, 05:10 PM,
RE: Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy Amer
I hope he does. That would be wonderful.

Unfortunately, given the nature of our economic system, I don't think the budget is balance-able. Every dollar that is printed by the Fed, 10 cents is owed. Given that fact, the debt cannot be paid off.

Here's an interesting video about how it all works:

Gold & Dollar: How Money Became Worthless | Currencies Explained | Documentary | Fiat Currency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU

You're right. The economy was very good under Bill Clinton. If I had a time machine, I would go back to the 90s in a heart beat.

I'm thinking about becoming a Democrat. I think I may start advocating for all Trump supporters to become Democrats. Clearly the DNC has unfettered access to power. If you can't beat em, join em. As they say.