Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisti question for your brain
01-19-2021, 04:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 04:12 PM by trueyeti.)
Using the first line of the Poem translated into Spanish, can you arrive at the notion that Bisti is a possible place that can serve as a possible answer to the many questions posed by the first line of the clue? What does this line mean?

As I have gone alone in there

As – como
I – yo, or (Eye, or Ojo)
Have – tener
Gone – ida
Alone – sola
In – en
There – alli

Hint: #1. Use your imagination,
Hint #2. The Ojo Alamo Spring is within the Badlands, (Search it in Google Maps),
Hint #3. Ojo is the Spanish word for, “Eye,”
Hint #4. Arrange the Spanish words for “I,” “there,” and, “as,” to get Ojo-alli-como. Ojo Alamo!
Hint#5. Consider that tears, or water, “spring,” forth from the “Eye,” especially from those who are in tears of denial, or Egypt. Water, or springs, links to “I,” or “Eye.”

Can you imagine yourself at the beginning of your quest for the gold? What you would have thought with this information, after knowing that a dinosaur named Brown was found a little over a mile from the Ojo Alamo Spring?

Can you imagine the Ojo Alamo Spring, Bisti Badlands, New Mexico?

Ask yourself is it possible that, “Eye,” and “I,” can be set to equate to one another? Is it possible that the word, “I,” is the “word that is key?” After all, I = Eye, and it is the Eye that gives focus. Is it possible using your imagination to see that the word, “I,” is a possible answer for the riddle: “tight focus with a word that is key?”
01-19-2021, 08:08 PM,
RE: Bisti question for your brain
"Using the first line of the Poem translated into Spanish".......ok I'll stop you right there, no.

Fenn said to not mess with the poem.
Why in the world do people constantly think there some magical key to unlock by throwing the kitchen sink at it?
01-19-2021, 09:14 PM,
We always considered that Spanish was a possible word that is key.

If you triangulate Forrest with Robert Redford and New Mexico, you end up with Truchas.
01-21-2021, 08:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 08:39 PM by trueyeti.)
RE: Bisti question for your brain
(01-19-2021, 08:08 PM)filmguy Wrote: "Using the first line of the Poem translated into Spanish".......ok I'll stop you right there, no.

Fenn said to not mess with the poem.
Why in the world do people constantly think there some magical key to unlock by throwing the kitchen sink at it?

Filmguy,
Loud and clear about messing with poem.

For me, abstraction is only a tool employed to derive conceptual data points for a possible direction, (a vector), as Forrest’s Poem is a riddle after all. Simply translating the first line of the Poem does not really “mess with the Poem.” Looking at the words in Spanish is only an exercise that possibly indicates interesting things to consider; that a word that is “key” is possibly the word “I,” or Eye (Ojo). The hypothetical searcher already knows that a dinosaur named Kritosaurus navajovius Brown, once lived near the Ojo Alamo Spring in New Mexico. Interesting to a searcher beginning their quest for the gold? Maybe.

No kitchen sink is necessary, it is just a simple concept used to explore the notion of Bisti as a possibility. No offense is intended folks, just constructive dialogue.

Breadcrumbs are what a new searcher is looking for, but skepticism is necessary to keep a person’s confirmation biases in check. IMO. If additional conceptual data points (trail of breadcrumbs) are found by abstraction, then a vector of momentum can possibly be discerned. Meaning is what the searcher is seeking in following the vector (the trail of crumbs).

(01-19-2021, 09:14 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: We always considered that Spanish was a possible word that is key.

If you triangulate Forrest with Robert Redford and New Mexico, you end up with Truchas.

crazyfamily,
I was working at a car wash in Santa Fe when Robert Redford was in town directing the film, “The Milagro Beanfield War,” (filmed in Truchas). A fancy corvette came in for a wash and wax and word was that it belonged to him. Years later he narrated a documentary titled, “The Mysteries of Chaco Canyon.” In the feature, archeologists theorize that the ancient peoples of Chaco trekked from Chaco to the badlands to make offerings, as the badlands represents the ocean, the place of origin. (Turtle Fossils). Robert Redford figures into Bisti Badlands too, not only Truchas, NM. Forrest mentioned RR in the context of writing a book. Could it be that Forrest was hinting at RR narration of the documentary?

If memory serves, I have a question. Did some old discussion suppose that the chest was hidden somewhere abouts Chaco Canyon? Does anyone recall? Bisit is only 18 miles from Chaco.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unprovable proved? Improbable made probable? Bisti question for your brain. trueyeti 2 187 02-24-2021, 10:23 AM
Last Post: trigace
  Bisti Badlands Blaze trueyeti 9 1,873 12-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Bisti Badlands Update trueyeti 0 567 08-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Last Post: trueyeti