Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoners of Your own Dilemmas
01-24-2021, 04:01 AM,
Prisoners of Your own Dilemmas
With so much suffering in the world does anyone really even care about a box of shiny metal? Will it ever really matter or are there better ways for you to use your brilliant minds?

Think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-24-2021, 09:12 AM,
RE: Prisoners of Your own Dilemmas
(01-24-2021, 04:01 AM)DoctorJones Wrote: With so much suffering in the world does anyone really even care about a box of shiny metal? Will it ever really matter or are there better ways for you to use your brilliant minds?

Think about it.

There's always been suffering in the world and there will always be suffering in the world. We can only affect circumstances around us. We can't solve all the world's problems. But we can enjoy life by taking advantage of the little things, like getting out to search for a box of shiny metal. But that's over now. Where's the next shiny box?
01-24-2021, 12:35 PM,
(01-24-2021, 04:01 AM)DoctorJones Wrote: With so much suffering in the world does anyone really even care about a box of shiny metal? Will it ever really matter or are there better ways for you to use your brilliant minds?

Think about it.

Why do anything then? Maybe we should all just curl up in a hole and wait to die.
01-24-2021, 12:53 PM,
No one is allowed to really use their mind. Nothing is allowed. I could build an airship-RV with its own helium generator and water station, and live in it. Is it allowed? No. So when it comes to practically all intellectual things, there's always someone (or many) ready to cockblock things if they don't just stay ideas.
01-24-2021, 01:00 PM,
I don't think anyone is vying for the treasure anymore. It's more about trying to figure out the answer to questions...was it on the up and up? Where was it? Who's Jack and how did he really find it?
© Stephanie