Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enthymeme is Anathema
01-27-2021, 12:07 AM,
The Enthymeme is Anathema
When more than one person found the treasure but only one was willing to take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-27-2021, 01:08 AM,
RE: The Enthymeme is Anathema
Interesting point Dr. J, I submit the following:

Enthymematic arguments can accurately assess elements and can infer that something is missing, but Aristotelian logic does not really consider that truth can be stranger than fiction in this situation.

The Oracle at Delphi rendered Socrates the wisest, yes, he knew himself, but he in turn admitted that he knew nothing. Humility, in the face of theory of what may or may not be, renders neutrality in the consideration of reality. And what if one knows that synchronicity is the playground where logic faulters? Can science decide? Does quantum physics approach the precise declaration of unfolding events when fate is your mistress? What does logic say of the transcendence function or entanglement? Enjoy the monkey wrench in your Mark VII Tank gear box Dr. Jones. Time may well tell details, but I like your crystal ball.