Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracies Abound
01-27-2021, 11:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2021, 12:26 AM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
Seems we’ve reached an impasse in our existence as humans on planet earth. With our newly amassed collective knowledge(the internet), we’ve reached an absolute knowledge in which we can become instant experts on anything and everything.

Unfortunately, anything and everything in that “absolute knowledge” is apparently open to interpretation. Now, how is that?

Do we really think that the lunar landing was filmed in Hollywood?

I mean, if you can believe that, you could believe about anything.

You could believe that children were being trafficked in the basement of a DC pizza shop...maybe you should go there and see that there is no basement like that guy did. He probably regrets that, but he learned for himself.

Princess Diana was killed by the Royal Family?

Lee Harvey Oswald couldn’t have killed Kennedy all by himself. Except...

“In his book, American Sniper, Kyle describes his longest successful shot: in 2008, outside Sadr City, he killed an insurgent sniper aiming at other members of the U.S. military with "a straight-up luck shot" from his McMillan TAC-338 sniper rifle from about 2,100 yards (1,920 m) away.” See, he went there...

Kennedy was killed from a distance of 265 feet, less than 100 yards.

Forrest Fenn hid multiple treasure chests? No.

Forrest gave the treasure away? No.

Jack Stuef is Forrest’s illegitimate offspring? No.

No, it’s clear now that Forrest knew that almost no one would see the things he saw.

Jack Stuef learned everything he could about Forrest, something that I thought we were all doing. But Jack saw something that we didn’t see. Jack learned something that we didn’t learn.

Maybe wwwh IS the internet and it’s time to get off the internet and connect with people to see the things, and learn for ourselves.
01-27-2021, 11:13 PM,
RE: Conspiracies Abound
I think the Jack-splainers will just wait us all out and try to get the last word.
01-28-2021, 12:12 AM,
Conspiracies Abound
Jack-splainers...and why is that?

Jack couldn’t have done what he said he did?(figure where Forrest wanted to die).

Look. Jack is obviously a smart guy from an affluent family. Average Joes don’t just flip around from journalist to medical student without lots of smarts, and funding. I know he said something about student loans, but you’ve gotta have the grades.

Last word? Not me, over.
01-29-2021, 07:57 PM,
Conspiracy theory wingnuts ... you for Hairy Fairy thinks Fenny is still alive
01-29-2021, 11:07 PM,
Conspiracies Abound
America’s enemy number one appears to be mental illness.
01-30-2021, 05:45 PM,
While I do believe that they landed on the moon, and that most of the footage is from there I could believe that NASA hedged their bets to make sure that they had good footage to show the American Taxpayers and had some "training" scenes filmed in a studio, just in case the transmission was too poor or some other technical issues interfered with the show they were putting on. Space programs ain't cheep but film footage is. I expect that the transmission went fine and the "pre" footage was not broadcast...but it would explain the reports that the filming did take place. No conspiracy, just good business practices for an agency which existed according to politicians fancy which is governed by public image.

So while I can accept the story as presented it does not exclude other facts which are not readily visible. Some things just don't add up. For example, why would he scrub the internet of his presence. Not just that but he started to do in in December of 2019? If he intended to stay anonymous after retrieving it why would he even need to scub his presence of everything, not just things that might link him to the chase? Secrets never stay hidden.
02-01-2021, 11:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 11:53 AM by crazyfamily.)
Conspiracies Abound
Half way through our 7 year quest for the chest, we realized that you could never keep the chest and maintain a semblance of security.

So, our “team” decided that if we were lucky enough to find the thing, we would return it to Forrest and wash our hands of it. Forrest had the security in place to stay safe from the crazy vultures who would claim the treasure was theirs and was stolen from them, or whatever, which is not too much unlike the 25%+ of republicans who believe the QAnon crap, or that the election was stolen!

I never use my name on blogs as a precaution because I don’t shy away from confrontation. The internet has become a haven for crazy, so I don’t find it unusual at all that Jack would try to remove himself from view. He says he solved the clues, or figured the location by the fall of 2018. His searching in 2019 likely confirmed what he solved from home, so he felt he was closing in on the chest and decided to start cleaning house.

It’s interesting that so many during the chase would regularly invoke Occam’s Razor or “KISS” and then, now that they didn’t find the treasure, turn and proliferate conspiracies based on jealous conjecture.

Face it, it’s hard to admit that there are people smarter than you. Like Forrest, who said: “tenacity was not one of my short comings.” I always thought that was pretty brilliant.

How many lottery winners each year try to stay anonymous. Probably most of them. But there is another possibility.

The one thing that Forrest did better than all of the other things he “did better than those other guys,” was self-promotion. In this day, what better way is there to promote yourself than to claim you are trying to remain anonymous.

That is essentially the lesson Forrest learned when his father gave him all of those bottle caps. Suddenly, there was no mystery and he lost interest.

We have started googling Jack Stuef, you know it. So, it’s best for Jack to not have his life story out there for us to just rifle through. Perhaps Jack is more like Forrest than we can imagine and he just needed something to do that didn’t involve school, or math, or biology. Presto, The Finder of Forrest Fenn’s Treasure...Jack Stuef. I’m sure there will be a book to follow.
02-02-2021, 10:37 AM,
(02-01-2021, 11:27 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Half way through our 7 year quest for the chest, we realized that you could never keep the chest and maintain a semblance of security.

So, our “team” decided that if we were lucky enough to find the thing, we would return it to Forrest and wash our hands of it. Forrest had the security in place to stay safe from the crazy vultures who would claim the treasure was theirs and was stolen from them, or whatever, which is not too much unlike the 25%+ of republicans who believe the QAnon crap, or that the election was stolen!

I never use my name on blogs as a precaution because I don’t shy away from confrontation. The internet has become a haven for crazy, so I don’t find it unusual at all that Jack would try to remove himself from view. He says he solved the clues, or figured the location by the fall of 2018. His searching in 2019 likely confirmed what he solved from home, so he felt he was closing in on the chest and decided to start cleaning house.

It’s interesting that so many during the chase would regularly invoke Occam’s Razor or “KISS” and then, now that they didn’t find the treasure, turn and proliferate conspiracies based on jealous conjecture.

Face it, it’s hard to admit that there are people smarter than you. Like Forrest, who said: “tenacity was not one of my short comings.” I always thought that was pretty brilliant.

How many lottery winners each year try to stay anonymous. Probably most of them. But there is another possibility.

The one thing that Forrest did better than all of the other things he “did better than those other guys,” was self-promotion. In this day, what better way is there to promote yourself than to claim you are trying to remain anonymous.

That is essentially the lesson Forrest learned when his father gave him all of those bottle caps. Suddenly, there was no mystery and he lost interest.

We have started googling Jack Stuef, you know it. So, it’s best for Jack to not have his life story out there for us to just rifle through. Perhaps Jack is more like Forrest than we can imagine and he just needed something to do that didn’t involve school, or math, or biology. Presto, The Finder of Forrest Fenn’s Treasure...Jack Stuef. I’m sure there will be a book to follow.
Sounds like you need to change your name, because what you wrote is so sane. Wow I'm almost a poet.
02-02-2021, 07:14 PM,
Conspiracies Abound
Hey, thanks. Just trying to bring a little sense to things.
02-03-2021, 12:02 AM,
Forrest clearly cared about his legacy. Someone who wanted to make a mark and be known positively after he is gone would not have it end and then not provide the answers/solve when he knew 10s of thousands of people spent time on this and most likely thousands spent a significant amount over the past 10 years. Based on that alone I would bet that there is more to come.

Add in the hints in the poem & TTOTC book that this is a timed event, and the time is not up, I would bet plenty that this is not over.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traveling gnomes abound India Mindy 23 15,498 04-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: deb
  clues abound collaboration DNA 4 2,362 10-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post: samsmith